Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:~*Main Forum*~:.
.:~*The Forest*~:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come into the spooky forest?
  Umm...Sure?
  Only for a cookie...
View Results

tsuretsukiri

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:21 pm
*Tsuki appeared behind bushes looking at the others* um..whom are you two?* Tsuki ask looking at the two girls*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:08 am
Sakebu turned around then took off back for the forest. There he saw it, three girls and the demon on top of a tree. He growled, summoned Firata and Aquari. The three of them charged him. Howling in hunger.

(Back to rp now dramallama )  

Shimo-no-Obake

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:51 am
At the site of Sakebu Omaru hopped down and stared at the tree of them rushing towards him and the girls. He put away his grief and stood his ground. "You are going to have to go through me to get to them." he breathed before going into a dark wolf status. His fur turned black and tipped with blue. His horns poked through his deep thick fur, His eyes glinted red ,"This fight will go to the one left living."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:01 pm
Sakebu growled in agreement, he ordered aquari and firata to charge. The two obeyed and continued to run at Omaru, full speed.  

Shimo-no-Obake

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:05 pm
Omaru put up his best defense and knocked the two away from him biting into the hind legs as they were rammed out of the way. Omaru charged for Sakebu "just me and you!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:18 am
Sakebu laughed, transforming back into a human and pulled out his bow, he placed two arrows on it, waiting for the demi-demon to come closer.  

Shimo-no-Obake

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:08 am
omaru smiled "a hunter how cute!" he dived into a shadow and then reappeared sword to Sakebu's neck "hmmm i don't think that works backwards "He smiled and pulled the blade tighter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:18 pm
Sakebu laughed, "I am not afraid of death, demon, but i wouldn't like to die right now either." he transformed back into his coyote form, going out of reach of the sword and resummoning aquari and firata. He growled then pounced from behind.  

Shimo-no-Obake

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:32 pm
Omaru allowed himself to fall and he fell he melted to the shadows again "But you see....if you hunt me....and i do not wish to die...then we either give up and come to an agreement or just fight till one of us dies." he smiled and then launched an arrow into Firata slashing through Aquari stepping closer his eyes glinting with bloodlust

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:21 am
Sakebu growled, seeing his pets get slashed away at. He then transformed back into human, "Then we fight til the end." he launched his whole body at the demon, fist first.  

Shimo-no-Obake

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:49 am
Omaru had seen this before and pulled out his sword he blocked the punch and slid the sword right into Sakebu's gut grinning as he used his talons to slash through his flesh "To the end"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:53 pm
Serena looked at the two fighting then looked at the girls. "I don't wanna watch this." she thought. With that she got up and left.  

kunoichi-hinata
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Shimo-no-Obake

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:50 am
Sakebu didn't react to the pain, he just kept on punching. He went punch punch in a flurry of knuckles .

(Sounds corny but try to imagine it...)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:20 am
Omaru grinned and pulled the blade out then took the punches with practiced tensing and relaxation to relieve any pain that might occur

Seykkku
Vice Captain

kunoichi-hinata
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:55 pm
Serena didn't really leave. She was behind a tree. Waiting to see if they would stop.
Because she got old of the fighting she flicked her wrist and vines grabed them both and wraped around them until they couldn't move.  
.:~*Main Forum*~:.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff