Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:49 pm
AD- Oh, yah. I wondered where the thread went, and then I forgot. sweatdrop I liked the art trades we had, they where so pretteh. *w*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:50 pm
Akahoshi - Bye! heart

Koji - Yeah, I think the art trades went over REALLY well. I'm hoping to set that up again for Christmas. I also have a few more inane things in mind as well.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:01 pm
Akahoshi- Buy buy! domokun

AD- Yar, art trades are always fun. whee I prefer them most of the time over just selling my art off, dunno why. Art whore...

*o* Im afraid and excited at the same time. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:22 pm
w00t! winter break means i actually have time to draw this time.  

oni cypress

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:00 pm
Welcome Arcanum ^_^ I hope you enjoy our humble sane-less guild ^_^

Shiro Harukaze
"Boku wo sukoshi nihongo ga wakarimasu yo, demo... Boku no shaberu Nihongo ga wo hontou ni mazui zou yo xp "

Quote:
Translation: I can speak a little Japanese, but... the Japanese i can speak is really bad xp

isn't the word "ga" only used next to the noun "nihongo" when you're asking a question?

Akahoshi
*drools* Candy and eggnog the only good thing about the christmas season.

I have yet to buy any eggnog even though they started to sell it in October. I love me my candy canes though, I'm always seen sucking on one, sounds wrong especially cream soda ones. heart

what's eggnog like? I've never seen that around here. I think I saw it in TV once. Watching Jackass. but they were puking it. sweatdrop Definitely not the first impression you wanna get from a food.

----

anyhow ^_^ I do know a little japanese too, most I can make with words is:

Tasukete! Boku wa Okasureru!!

means: "Help Me! I'm being raped!!"
EDIT: wait, that actually means "Help! I am rape!!" xd
I have dreamed for months to go to Japan and in the middle of the most concurrent street scream that out loud. Just curious of what people [or police] would do xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:03 pm
i know a few japanese words but not enough to actually make sentances.  

oni cypress

Nyome

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:11 pm
AD: O_O *hides the small mammals from AD* xd omg~ poor things. ;_; *pets them*

4laugh IC! *skips off to read*

Akahoshi: It's a very lovely new hairstyle and outfit you picked. 3nodding heart just really used to your pigtails. whee

whee and yeah, lesbian credit. xd there's always lovely things being noticed in my threads. o_O;;

Shiro: >_> kitteh is known to be man-eating... O_O;;

:3 it is indeed. xd least I can do since no one knows my age. <3

Arcanum-edge: ^^ welcome to the guild! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:18 pm
Koji - I don't like art trades... Usually because I feel like I'll be letting the other person down. o.O Curse you, artist's block!

Ryuu - Um, most people do not puke after drinking eggnog. It's like spiced creamy milk.

Nyome - Where are my maaammalllls?!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:22 pm
Ryuu- Youve never had eggnog? O.o Not even the alchoholic spanish one, rompope? If you have, it tastes kinda the same, only eggnog isnt alchoholic, and it tastes creamier. 3nodding

That little phrase wroks, and its so functional too. xd

EDIT: AD- I love them, but I always get kinda paranoid like that too. And how could you let someone down in an art trade? You draw way better than I do. o.o And most other artists arent cold blooded like that, I love all the art I get of me. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:47 pm
User Image
twisted FEAR MY EVIL FISH twisted

Katie caught it today, she's a fish catching freak. I sold all of the fish she caught except that one because it looks so evil.

And my new scanner works to and now I can finally get everything scanned cleaned and sent out. whee

Akahoshi

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:54 pm
Koji - Doesn't matter. It's a matter of feeling like you need to match the other person's ability...or something. I dunno.

Akahoshi - *fears the fish!* YAY! Scan Time!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:55 pm
AD> Wild Swans is... this interesting book that I had to read for Chinese History, though we only had to read half of it... @-@;;

Shiro> Ooh yes, English is pretty easy to speak... though one language I don't fancy learning is Anem. xP

Akahoshi> Eep... I had to take French for 13 years tooo... crying ;; Stupid bilingual country. >.>;;

Of course I've forgotten most of it. XD

Nice new look by the way. ^o^

AD... again> Yet another fine chapter of IC. ^-^

Arcanum> Welcome to the Guild. ^-^

AD> ToT;; I always feel like I let the other person down in an art trade. @_o;;  

Find_The_XdOGx

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:57 pm
Seth - Hm. Maybe I'll check that out sometime.

Thanks. whee

We should do a trade sometime, since we both know we're going to be disappointed with ourselves! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 3:04 pm
AD - Hehe, It's going to be my version of a reindeer and hopfully I can get her to catch 7 more. It'll be a great Akahomas, mark my words.

Seth - We someone else who has gone through the pain. biggrin

Akahoshi

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 3:06 pm
AD> Hehe yes... @-@;; Learn about Chinese communists. XD

Hehe... indeed. @o@;; Seems like a perfect system. xd

Akahoshi> Yep. ToT;; Pain it is, especially when you have to write it. xp  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games