Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:23 pm
Numchucks and a big a** sword. Good choices.
But I still chose Pang Tong.
Also I thought you would have chosen Gan Ning. Use the O and run like the wind!! Whoo!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:26 pm
i don't need to be gang ning to do than  

1337one

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:31 pm
You'd need the Red Hare though. But Lu Bu would kill you if you took it.
But If I distracted him you might be able to. At least thats what we do in the game.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:23 am
Red Hare was teh first thing I got in that game.
And Ling Tong is indeed made of awesome.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:47 pm
I prefer the Shadow Harness other than the Red Hare. Then you steal Lu Bu's Red Hare. Bwahahahahaha!!!!
Pang Tong is still better. Or Zang Liao.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:20 pm
xd Guys... I gotta say that even tho I know you're talking about a game... the character names you're all using sound so funny!!! like some idiot trying to speak Chinese and just making the stereotypical noises......*giggle*I dunno.. it made me giggle...
don't mind me and my random posts....sorry... I'll go back in the corner now...  

Reiven De bergerac

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:38 pm
Well the names are chinese so it all works out.
Also, Just a random thought. I bet my Uber and almighty of the Uberness Keiji Meada could beat down Lu Bu. Trust me. He is the most Uber of them all. Untill I can get him to level 30. Xtreme Legends rocks!!!
Also. Keiji is Japanese, Lu Bu is Chinese. Just a note to Reiven. Its also called a unfair fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:24 pm
The people existed. You can find them in encyclopedias. (true)

In China the warriors were totally capable of defeating 2000 men single handedly. And their dim sum? Total life savers. It's historical. (not as true, except maybe the bit about dim sum. Mmmm dim sum)  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:45 pm
I like the Bio for Keiji. He took out a big army with his little band of people. He utterly destroyed the army almost alone.
Lu Bu got killed by an arrow. I'm not sure how Keiji Got killed. But I'm sure it was Epic.
And I want Won Ton soup and Won Ton. I love them so...

Speaking of epic. For a physics class we built some containers that we dropped off the building. The whole point of the project was to protect an egg that we put inside the container. My dad had the idea to fill mine with water. So we did. While I wasn't looking he filled it with red food coloring. When It came time to drop my container, it looked blood red. Overnight. My container apparently had no stability, so when it hit the ground. Splat. Egg flew everywhere and so did blood. My project's explosion was epic. Not that any of you cared, But I told it anyways. So Ha. Blood was everywere and flowed to the parking lot. biggrin It was awesome!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:01 am
Destructo Kid
Speaking of epic. For a physics class we built some containers that we dropped off the building. The whole point of the project was to protect an egg that we put inside the container. My dad had the idea to fill mine with water. So we did. While I wasn't looking he filled it with red food coloring. When It came time to drop my container, it looked blood red. Overnight. My container apparently had no stability, so when it hit the ground. Splat. Egg flew everywhere and so did blood. My project's explosion was epic. Not that any of you cared, But I told it anyways. So Ha. Blood was everywere and flowed to the parking lot. biggrin It was awesome!!

Omg, I wish my physics class had been that epic! Maybe I wouldn't have dropped it. :XP:  

Quinth

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:27 am
we were supposed to drop it. Mine just went Boom!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:20 am
Destructo Kid
we were supposed to drop it. Mine just went Boom!

I meant I dropped the class sweatdrop lol  

Quinth

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:10 pm
First of all... You listened to DAD?!!?! And OF COURSE he was gunna add food coloring. Its DAD we're talking about. If he had his way he prolly would have added some form of rubber severed head into the mix too.

Second of all... You should have asked me. I are the smart one in the family. Rubber band suspension man. Wrap the egg and rubber bands, then suspend it in the box using 4 rubber bands, then line your box with quarter inch foam rubber and fill it with packing peanuts. It would have totally been under your weight requirement.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:01 pm
Your Dad sounds awesome.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:51 pm
Dude. I hope at the next 24 hour event I have a laptop so ya'll could participate too lol It was awesome as always XD  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games