Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:33 pm
I love impulse buys! And a stuffed penguin seems perfectly reasonable. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:34 pm
*grin* It's from the OOC jabber thread in my RP guild. xd

Yaaaay Nyome! *glomps and feeds chocolate*  

Songjewel

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:01 pm
Nyome- Plushies wrox! heart I love them, especially the plain funny cute ones from Japan! ^w^ So...scary...damnit, now youve made me want more again. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:04 am
Akahoshi: Fun day at school no?

AD: LOL! When gothic-lolli 1337 mistress shows up, please tell me whee

Chibi Koji: I said it once and I'll say it again...how do you people draw without guidelines?! gonk (I use this really light pencil which the scanner doesn't seem to pick up...I keep arguing with people I did use guidelines!)

And in teh other news, mah kitty has officially become the mother of 3 kittens...MYA!! whee whee KAWAII DESU NE!!  

Memai-kins

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:49 am
Nyome > Stuffed Penguin?!?! O_O
Penguins are the cutest things in the world! biggrin

*giggles madly* Oooweeeheeeheeeheee!! I have today off! twisted ... now to get started on work/shopping -_-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:31 am
I hate college, why the hell did I go back, I just want to stay home and sleep.

Pendawins are super cute can't have enough pendawin stuff.

AD I just noticed the santa in your sig, I feel so loved this month. I'm in your sig and in IC. *dances about*

OK 2 hour break so it's nap time. Talk later, sleep now. heart heart

-edit- 1:20pm: Nap over time to head back for another 2 hours of hell.

Akahoshi

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:18 pm
Notebook... I don't have anything on my notebook. sweatdrop

I do have a bunch of doodles in my notebook though. XD

Can't wait... for computer. @_@  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:38 pm
AD: whee well i mean, who can resist a stuffed PENGUIN? it's so squishable. *squishes it* though it scares kitty. ;-;

Songjewel: xd eek~ teh Songjewel! *glomps back* ^____^ cho-co-ma-late? O_O my heroo~~ heart

Chibi Koji : ;_; I never had the chance to get one from Japan. or if someone went there and "brought some back for me" they somehow mysteriously "got lost and found its way onto my shelf with my other stuffed animals" >_>;;

Memai: congrats to your kitty! biggrin heart

Sir Langley: xd YESH! STUFFED PINK PENGUIN! it pops back into its proper shape no matter how much you squish it. @_@ I know, my friends had much fun pounding it to see if it'd finally break.  

Nyome

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:54 pm
Nyome > It must be some kind of super penguin, then. If it's unsquishable.

I may have forgotten to mention, but every time I see your sig, I'm mesmerized for a good 5 minutes. It's lovely. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:12 pm
Memai - Don't worry, I will. And...KITTENS!!!! heart ! You should name some after us! xd

Akahoshi - Well, you should feel loved, because we love you. xd

Seth - How's your book going, young lady?

Nyome - For an art project, a few friends of mine made this 3-foot tall penguin that they named Eduardo.

Lang - Unsquishable. I like that.

In other news - The Vice Presidential debate is going to be held at my college in about a month. This week they've been surveying the area and (I kid you not) setting up sniper positions. It's creepy to see men in black suits wandering around the roofs of the campus buildings. o.O  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:25 pm
*is loved* whee

I love you all to. *huggles everyone*

God I've gotten way to use to have a santa suit on, I kinda wish there was one of those sexy Mrs. Claus siut on gaia because I would wear the all year round. xd I don't know what to wear after this though because it needs to be one better than Santakahoshi.

AD - I'd yellat the black suit people telling them to get off my roof, or tell them that I knew all the good sniper spot. Although that could cause some problems. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:44 pm
Memai > Kittens! Kawaii! whee I love to see them, but not to have them or touch them... I want my hands to be perfectly sane, not chopped by the kitty-mom.

AD> Hey! watch out for those debates!!! Sounds intimidating xp

Lang> 8 am is too early? Hmmmpf. ... I get the torture of a class at 6:30 am, everyone got the lowest grades ever on the last exam, the average grade was 4.5/10... xp I got a 7... scream A 7!!! gonk crying Makes me wonder why got it all so bad.. always sleeping at class xp

Nyome> *stares in awe at siggy* eek heart 3nodding Pretty art! I shall stalk at DA you forevaaaaaa, did I tell you? xd ... ninja

Akahoshi> *squeezes the plushie Santa* whee Me lilkes teh chibi siggies! whee  

Deuxia Devonair

Nyome

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:53 pm
Sir Langley: :O either that, or it's so squishable it's become unsquishable. o_O;; and I do believe it is a super penguin, for it ish pink. ^_^ and possibly possessed. everytime I hug it, its beak stabs me in the eye. =.=

awww thank you very much! ;_; it's just the colors I'm sure. I was experimenting with a new program. whee glad you like it! ish an honor. <3

AD: xd !! I wanna see a picture! heart Eduardo ish a good name for a penguin. 3nodding

..O_O and your college sounds interesting.

Deuxia: whee heart thank you! xd this sig has gotten me such weird responses. @_@;; I'd do more, but they take forever to make. and yesh! xd *pets ze lovely DA stalker* ninja heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:05 pm
Akahoshi - Yeah, I'll do that. "Bitches! Get off the roof!!" I don't want to die on geek campus, so I think I'll keep my mouth shut for now. xd

Deuxia - Sounds boring...aside from the snipers.

Nyome - I don't have any pictures...this was years ago. gonk

Actually, my college sucks. sweatdrop  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:22 pm
I'm so glad I have this place and Katie to keep me sane because without her and you lovely ladies and gents I simply go on an idiot hunt or fad away in to the darkness so I would never have to deal with any idiots ever again.

Anyway I'm now pissed off and I'm going to cuddle my stuffed kittie and fall asleep and try and forget the last 3 hours, and if sleep doesn't help I'm going to get "piss a** drunk" tomorrow night.

Goodnight heart heart

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games