Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:59 am
Naming a few that he had forgotten, she pointed them out, smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:02 am

Hiruma loved her intelect. She was incredibly smart and he beleivedshe culd learn anything quickly if she put hr mind to it.

She would be a favorite to have in class.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:04 am
Looking over to him again, she slowly smiled, before looking back up at the sky.

"Thank you; you're the first person to really be nice to me."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:06 am

"i'm sure hat can't be true. with how polite you are to others i can't be the only one to be nice in return."

kolbster51
Vice Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:09 am
"it doesnt matter if you do or not...as long as your willing to give people a chance...i have never been accused of having anyone to watch my back...been a loner most my life."

More so then anyone else would think. Lithos silently added to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:12 am
A sigh escaped her lips, biting her bottom lip while deciding how to say this. Of course, she was not used to getting into conversations quite like this, but she supposed she might as well try it now.

"Many people see me as a snob... they don't understand me."

She meant it; nobody understood her. Sometimes she did not understand herself...

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:17 am

Reruma looked over to lithos...acting like he cared about lithos' past. Reruma had the marke on being a loaner and this guy wasn't gonna take it. Reruma's own family didn't want him around.

"yeah i have been a loaner for a long time"

"i really didn't ever see that from you....you are misunderstood alot.....i bet it takes someone a long time to get through your outer shell and find out what you are truly like."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:20 am
She went silent, thinking about what he had said...

"I guess. I'm sorry... I shouldn't bother you with my life.."

No one needed to hear about it...

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:22 am

"you have nothing to be sorry for....our life is what it is..and it is actually interesting for me to find out mor about my students.

Hiruma was looking at her intently, waitng to learn moreabout her.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:23 am
Lithos just smiled...this was something he just didnt talk about. "Same...long time..."

ever since since i left that damn drunk...she didnt stay neither did i...thoughts passing through his head made Lithos look around the arcade, not letting Reruma see his eyes at all...the only part that would betray him...then Lithos spotted Chiri.

perfect out for the moment. "Hey chiri" Lithos waved and smiled, wondering why he didnt notice him before.  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:25 am
Looking at him, her eyes barely peeked out from behind her bangs. Was this what he did with all of his students?

"All of your students?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:30 am

Reruma put his head dwn and hit some of the balls The addition of another person would make it harder for him to continue this charad.

"well you seem like you will be one of the exellemt students i have....sorta like kinote when he first entered my class. And hard workers are the kind i like to learn about"

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:32 am
Sighing, she looked up at the sky.

"Really, I am nothing special, I assure you."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:35 am

Hiruma looked over t her.

"let e be the judge of that"

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:43 am
Looking over to him, she blushed a little; he was so interested...

"I'm the second child out of four... my parents own __________ industries, and _____________ industries... they're rich... I don't see anything else to tell."

She looked up at the sky, sighing.

Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games