Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:26 pm

User Image

Istan's eyes darkened a bit when he persisted on the subject. True, he would love to talk about and it get it out of him but he didn't want to bring it back up right now. That was like inviting the voices to come back.

He sighed. "Yes, I am experiencing something now, but it's nothing much different than what I have experienced all my life." He said in a way that he hoped would end the subject. Not rude just kind of blunt.

Told you. The voice said victoriously.

"I said, Shut Up." He seethed quietly to the voice.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:31 pm
User Image
Kaura

Kaura nodded and bowed again, going behind the counter to count out the money. She returned and held it out, waiting to accept the girl’s leash so she could discard it and lead her back to her new cage. She flashed another quick smile, “It was a pleasure doing business with you.” She said quietly.  

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:33 pm
Everyone: Make sure to keep your posts at 4-5 sentences per post!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:38 pm
User Image

Skara

Skara watched her interestedly as she went behind the counter.Taking the money he reluctantly handed over the leash and left the store mumbling. She turned her attention to her master as he walked out the door. As soon as he was gone she turned to the person holding her leash in interest and confusion.

OOC: Sorry, I'll make sure my posts are 4-5 sentences long sweatdrop  

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Dez Aisu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:40 pm
Ryo takes note and decides to shift the topic.
"Alright, so whats your story, and by that i mean how you grew up."
Ryo added that last part just in case Istan thought he was continuing on about the subject. Ryo thought of another way he could figure things out but he doesnt want to push anything so he doesnt try anything. He shivers a little but soon stops.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:42 pm
User Image
Kaura

Kaura smiled at the girl, placing a gentle hand on her head. “My name is Kaura; I am the shop slave here. If you need something simply ask it of me.” She unhooked the leash, setting it on the counter, “If you would follow me, I’ll show you to your cage, you’ll be staying there until a new master comes and buys you.” She almost frowned ‘Hopefully one who will treat you more kindly…’ She thought to herself, but pushed it away. It was her place to care for the shop, not to judge the masters that entered it.  

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:47 pm
User Image

Skara

Skara silently followed her in bewilderment. She looked over to the slave that she put in a cage when she came in. He seemed to be talking to another slave in the cage next to him. She tore her attention from them to glance around the shop, interested at how it was run here but not enough to ask.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:49 pm

User Image

Istan was thankful that Ryo dropped the subject but his relief was short lived. He immediately tensed and lowered his eyes to the floor of his cage.

It wasn't that the question was going to bring up the voices or anything like that. But when it came to his past, he wished he had an answer to such a question.

He sighed and looked up at Ryo, a different sorrow in his eyes now. He spoke softly. "I wish I knew." He didn't' really want to talk about this either, since the only thing he had for such talk was the nonsense that the voices spit at him and he wasn't going to accept that.

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:59 pm
User Image
Kaura

Kaura smiled as she led the new slave back to her cage, noticing her curious glance. “Three rows.” She said, “the front is for obedient, middle for borderlines, and back for disobedient. The front row is supposed to be the face of the shop, so do behave, because if not Cal will chain you to the back, and that is not fun at all.” She opened the cage door and gestured for her to enter. “We are currently doing roll call, may I have your name so you will be included?” She said politely.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:05 pm
Ryo said "Alright its ok i dont remember mine either." This wasnt nearly true he remembers completly but he doesnt want anyone to know who he really is. Ryo thinks of something else to say. "So.., what can you do, ability wise?" Ryo asks hopefully being able to keep him from losing control.

Dez Aisu

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:10 pm
User Image

Skara

Skara listened attentively as she explained the shop, tilting her head in curiosity at Cal's name. She quickly stepped into the cage at Kaura's gesture. She looked back at her not sure if she really wanted to talk. "Skara" she replied tentatively.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:25 pm
User Image
Kaura

Kaura swung the door closed and grinned. “Cal is the master of this shop.” She said in response to her silent question. “He can be kind, but also very strict, and is not afraid to punish. He won’t ask anything unreasonable, so you shouldn’t have to worry.” She grinned. “This is not a bad place to live, I spent many years in a cage very similar to the one you’re in now.”  

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:27 pm

User Image

Istan bushed aside the thoughts about what his past might have been like and where he may have grown up when Ryo spoke again. Istan smiled at least he wasn't alone in not knowing his past, though it was odd to Istan that he would ask something he himself couldn't answer.

Ignoring that he listens to Ryo try and come up with another topic. Once the words reached his ears he frowned. It was an odd, confused frown but still a frown.

Then he sighed. Bringing a smile back to his face he answered the question to the best of his ability. "Well, I'm good at hand to hand combat and I am an accomplished artist." he said rubbing the back of his neck. This action exposed the tattoo that reached from his elbow to his wrist. If one looked closely, there was a matching one in the same place on his other arm.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:33 pm
User ImageCal: Master and Shop Owner

Cal almost didn't hear Ryo respond to him, but nodded and checked off his name. A smile formed as he heard 'sir' come a little late. Glancing at the new slave that arrived as he started roll call, he frowned. It would seem that he was having some mental troubles. Of course, his own slave was soothing him. I may have to harden her up, he thought to himself. Looking down at the list again, he heard a bark. Narrowing his eyes at Kiara. "I see you Kiara, watch your tone or you will end up in the back anyways," he said. Looking at the others in the first two rows, he waited for more answers. So far, Ryo and Kiara had responded in some way, but Reisa and Kira had made no notice what so ever that he was even speaking.

Hearing the new male slave burst out, Cal turned towards him, only to see his slave, once again, get him calm. Sighing he narrowed his eyes at them and waited. He watched her soothe and get the boy into his cage. His face brightened as another slave was in. A pretty young girl. Nodding, his Elf went to get her and also led her to her cage. "Alright. Elf, the new names please." Looking around, he took note of those not responding and moved on to the final row of hooligans. "Arianna, Mars, Bella, Amelia, Seth, Blaise, and Miki," he called out.

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:39 pm
User Image

Skara

Skara looked at her in understanding as she talked. She wasn't really worried just curious as who he was and his personality. She looked around her cage, there was an empty bowl, assuming it was for her food she looked at the other slaves in their cages. Her attention was then drawn back to the first slave she saw, she stared at him curiously, her eyes seeming to bore through him.

Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games