Welcome to Gaia! ::

→Vampire Knight♥; Academy™

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for Vampire Knight fans or people who love to rp in academys. 

Tags: Vampire Knight, Cross Academy, Role play 

Reply →Cross Academy™
Night Class; Classroom. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuranYuuki HiddenPrincess
Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:09 pm
Yuzuki nuzzled his cheek and smiled, "So you fear me not huh?" she whispered darkly with a small smirk on her lips. "you know if I bite you. your could drop to to level E." She looks away licking her fangs slightly. "You are nothing, but a human, you might have some vampire DNA in you." she looks him in the eyes as her eyes glow crimson red.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:10 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi felt her nuzzle his cheek and grinned as she wanted to confirm if he was or wasnt. He knew that he wasn't but didn't like the way she whispered it to him. When he listened to her tell him that he might be changed into the creatures that he used to kill, he smirked at her. He knew that she would never bite him if there was the posibility of change him. "Well, I guess thats something that i'm willing to risk..." He stopped himself before he said something else along with that. He gave her a light smile as he watched her eyes glow a crimson red color. He knew that she was thirsty and might just bite him, but knew that she also had the will power to back off and take a blood pill, unless she enjoyed the small amount of blood that she whipped off his neck too much.

Demon1013

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:59 pm
Yuzuki looked at Keechi with her crimson red colored eyes as she looked away into the back of the classroom. "Sorry, the thirst is getting bad, but you can trust me," she looks back at him and smiles sweetly. "I wouldn't do that to you Keechi, I care too much about you." she nuzzled again and whispered. "What are you feelings for me Keechi?" she said in his ear softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:48 am
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi watched as Yuzuki's eyes were crimson red then listened to how she seemed to really have an urge to drink blood. It was as if she hadn't dranken blood in a long while and the blood pills weren't even taking an affect on her body and if they did, it wasn't for long. He watched the sweet smile on her lips and couldn't help but sigh lightly. He knew that she had to get something to drink before she injured a random student somewhere.

When she asked his feelings for her, he didn't know what to say. Was he suppose to say that he might love her ? Would that be weird ? He was unsure, but he knew that he had a choice between the truth and a lie and assuming that she had a hunch that he liked her was going to get in the way of his straight up lie, so if he were going to lie, he woud have to make it complex. "Well..." He said, slightly nervous. "I find you a rather attractive women, with many interesting qualitys and a rather... Sedusive personality." He added as he felt his heart racing in his chest. He assumed that she liked him as well, seeing as she seemed to be teasing him rougher then anyone normally would.

Demon1013

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:42 pm
Yuzuki smiled at him her hunger started to flare, but she kept it under control. "You really think so?" She questioned as she glanced away from him, and looked out the window noticing it was late in the day. "So, I'm seducive huh, do you enjoy that?" She smirked slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:04 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi watched as Yuzuki seemed to be interested with his answer to her and knew that he was going to be in along of trouble from her, which would be in the form of teases. He listened to she asked him if he enjoyed her seducive game. Yes, he did enjoy it, but would it be professional to admit to it ? Would it be professional to even be in this type of situation ? He knew that it wasn't his profession, but at the moment, it was his social time and his mind was attached to her.

"Well, I could say that your minor teases are very... amusing, but I think that if you really wished to be sinister, you would have pushed so much farther then you have, which leads me to the conclution; your not sinister." He knew that he was speaking much more then he usually did, but he wanted to see her reaction and guessed it would be to prove him wrong. His thoughts about her showed him that she would prove him wrong, but there was that slight chance that she would just blow it off and think of him as some school teacher.

Demon1013

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:19 pm
Yuzuki noticed his interest in her she smirked slightly, as she run her hand down his body and rested just at his belt. "So minor teasing huh?" She glanced at him and she flashed her fangs and growled softly at him. "So you don't think I can be sinister?" She questioned darkly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:01 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi watched as Yuzuki seemed to be in a sort of evil mood and felt her hand lowering itself onto his belt, which made his heart rest fast. He had a bad feeling at the pity of his stomach and just sat there, hoping that she wasn't going to go too far, and yet was awaiting for her to do something. It was slightly intense, but Keechi was calming himself down the entier time. "Well.. that is without question. You can if you really want, but I think that there is a small possiblity that you will." He said with a light smirk. He didn't mean to say that, but seeing as it escaped his lips, he had to run with it.

Demon1013

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:16 pm
Yuzuki nuzzled his neck nipping it playfully, as her mood shifted completely she pulled away from him. She sat up and away from him feeling she had crossed her boundries. "I'm sorry." she said and she jumped off his lap and took off down the hall. She ran around the corned as tear swelled in her eyes, as her eyes glowed even more crimson then they had earlier.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:33 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi watched as Yuzuki nuzzled his neck then felt her n** it. He enjoyed the feeling, but when he watched as she pulled away, he was confused on what was wrong. He watched as she pushed herself off of him and rushed into the hallway. Did he do something wrong ? He wasn't sure, but he was going to find out. He stood up and rushed after her and after catching up with her, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hug when he heard her cry. "Whats wrong, Yuzuki ?" He asked as he held her close to keep her from running off again.

Demon1013

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:46 pm
Yuzuki was pulled into the hug, and held there as her tears came even more then before. "Sorry," she muttered as the tears streamed down her face. Her crimson eyes glowing brighter she licked his neck softly, as she nipped his skin drawing some blood, she licked it up eagerly and pierced both fangs into his neck as tears still ran down her face. "Gomensai, Keechi,"She muttered as she continued to drink from him. She pushes her veil over him hoping to minize his pain, and turn it into pleasure.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:23 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi listened the word 'Sorry' escape Yuzuki's lips and wondered why she would be sorry. When he felt her lick his neck, he was wondering what was going on, then felt her n** his neck and put a small cut on it. He her close then when he felt both of her fang piece his neck, his eyes widened as he tightly wrapped his arms around her. His breath hitched and he couldn't help but place his hand on her head to keep her from pulling away. He was enjoying it, even thought it was a pain to have her fang barrel into his neck, but he was enjoying it.

It was strange. This was the first time that he had ever been bitten and when a vampire had gotten close to bite him, he had always impaled them, but this time. This time he was enjoying the feeling of fangs in his neck. He was panting from enduring the bite and wondering so many things. He was panting heavily and quickly as he was holding her and enjoying the feeling of her drinking from him.

Demon1013

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:31 pm
Yuzuki felt his arms wrap around her closely, she felt his breath hitch, as she ran her hand through his hair trying to keep him calm. "So sorry." she muttered into his neck. Her eyes glowed bright as she fed on his blood she felt her strength return to her, she felt satisfied. She felt his enjoyment, of her act that she continued a bit more until she heard a difference in his heart. She pulled away wiping her lips. "I won't leave don't worry," she felt his embrace of her. She stroked his cheek gently, as a sweet smile crossed her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:01 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi listened to Yuzuki apologize once again and felt his heart rate slowing down abit. He knew that he was getting abit tired, but it would be fine. When he felt her pull away then saw her wiping her lip, Keechi took a deep breath to recalm his breath as he stared at her. "If you did leave me, I would always try to find you." He said as he held her close. He saw that she seemed much better after drinking from him and smiled abit as he was happy that she seemed better. "Maybe next time you could warn me before bitting." He said as he gave her a light smile. He then leaned forward and kissed her cheek, but then realized what he did and pulled away. "Sorry." He said as he placed his right hand over his mouth.

Demon1013

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:23 pm
She smiled as he said he would always find her. "Really, do I mean that much?" she questioned raising an eyebrow with a small smile on her lips. she giggled as at his comment, "That's why I said sorry and I tried to control myself, but your blood is soo intoxicating." She giggled again glancing at him. She nuzzled against his cheek noticing how pale his skin was. She felt him kiss her as she turned away shyly, glancing at him. "It's okay." she sort of gasped.  
→Cross Academy™

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff