Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:27 pm

Melora looked up at Tomoyo, shhot her a look of deep loathing.

"You are so stupid! Have you not been listening? I don't care what material possesions you steal from one another, such petty actions are your own buisness. What angers me is the serious things that you a stealing. I'll repeat myself for you. Pain doesn't just "go away"! What happens to you, Shinobu, OR ANY OF YOU ROTTEN THIEVES, doesn't stay on you, no, you're the lucky ones, it's travels to the bearer, or, to put it in stupud-talk to suit you-"

"Melora, that's enough!" interrupted Shinobu, with a stern loud voice she didn't know she had. "Stop this now! She's done nothing to deserve such words-"

"SHE'S DONE PLENTY! LET ME FINISH!!!" she screeched at the top of her lungs before continuing. "As you pack age and take damage, it's transported to the bearer, who is the one who pays for all your actions!! There is someone out there who takes all the pain for you sick monsters! You inconsiderate beasts! You steal from them, however many bearers there are, you're stealing from them, THEIR HAPPINESS, THEIR HEALTH, THEIR WELLBEING, THEIR LIVES! And you stole it from me too..."
Melora turned away. "I'd've rather died... than be one of you... but... I'm not... ...who am I kidding? I am. I fought that man... I let him harm me, and in turn, I harmed the bearer... So... I've drawn a conclusion." her brows narrowed beneath her silvery bangs. "Since my form of attack, "hurting" is not physical, it doesn't carry on to the inocent bearer, I can hurt others al I want... those that deserve hurt... as long as I don't take physical damage, I'm not being a thief."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:35 pm
Tomoyo sighed. "Grow up, little girl. Do you think that mental pain is any less agonizing to those who care for the victim? Grow up and learn from your actions. While you're at it, perhaps you could try to fix that attitude of yours as well. If you haven't noticed, we try to avoid pain, just like other people. I'm not about to jump off the roof of this theater just to prove how amazingly strong I am." she said in a resigned tone. However, her ears perked up at the mention of a 'bearer'. Someone who took their damage for them...that would make sense. Tomoyo mused for a moment on whether she could locate any bond between her and her own bearer, then turned and walked out.

"I'm going to get Melora-chan some new clothes, and some food for all of us," she called out as she walked away.

Lirdianc

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:36 pm
Yue smiled at the blushing Yuki. He was always so reserved and polite, it was odd to see him in a house kimono, when his dress was usually so immaculate, you couldn't find a single thread out of place. Somehow seeing him like this was... refreshing. A reminder that he really was human afterall, behind that controlled perfection.

"Yuki, so nice to see you! And you're just in time. Kagami and I were just trying to decide what to cook for the evening meal. Is there anything you would prefer? I can just as easily cook for three as I can for two."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:37 pm
[Whoo, now that's some serious stuff. Ya, when I'm in an rping mood I'm in a goooooood mooooood. razz
I like the idea I've got in the double meaning of thieves, escpecially for the title of the rp, 'Immortal Thieves', once you read this stuff, if you understand it, it will put a very different message in your head about the title. i'm sure all you intellectuals out there get me.

Interesting little tid bit #1; 'The Immortal Thief" roleplay title had another double meaning in it as well. As all of the characters, deep idea, plotlines, settings and everything was re-done by me, I stole the orignal idea from another "Immortal Thief Roleplay."
As well as the pics for Haru and Taketo. They were from it too. ^^ Oh, and the name Tomoyo was also from it, but that's all.
Nice double meaning, tee hee.

Interesting Little Tid bit #2; The orginal person to cause the wounds upon Melora which brought her to the brink of deaath resulting in Shinobu needing to turn her immortal to save her was an Izumo player from 3 roleplay postings ago in last summmer, long since booted from illiterate roleplaying.
Of course here it woulnd't still be Izumo, for that would be unfair to spring upon an unsuspecting new player, I'll come up with another reason why Melora was urt so easily. It doesn't much matter how... or does it.
*brain kicks in* Aha! I bet I can put an important meaning behind that one aswell! But I won't lose sleep over it. wink ]

Edaniel
Crew

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:38 pm
{I think I wrote myself out of the scene...well, I do need to go now anyway...see y'all!}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:48 pm
[Yup, most smooth Lirdianc, and good to see you again Kelwyn.]

Melora held back an urge to give Tomoyo a taste of her voodoo plush power.

"She doesn't understand... perhaps she isn't one to cause harm to others for no reason... but still... she should feel shame for what she is... just living makes her take life away from another, and she should be ashamed of it, like I am." Melora cotinued onwards, although Tomoyo was long gone and Shinobu had now given up and was listening to Melora interestedly. "And... my voodoo is mental... it's impossible that it would harm the bearer. I know myself better than that."

Melora looked up to Shinobu.

"When ever you cause pain to a mortal, you're kiling, whenever you cause pain to an immortal, you're kiling, whenever you take pain from another, mortal or immortal, you're kiling. If you don't like to kill, I suggest to develop a sense of shame like I, and avoid all contact whenever possible. Perhaps my fingers were freezing off out in the woods, but it's nothing compared to the trouble and pain that this place causes me. I should've never come her."

"Oh..." Shinobu started, finally speaking up. "Stay here, stay with us, Melora, you've obviously no where else to go, please stay with us..."

"I would NEVER stay with you thieves. In fact, I want nothing to do with the lot of you."

Melora headed for the door.

"Tell annoying woman I'm not interested in any new clothes, and... Shinobu?" she said, still with an unamused epxression on her face as she passed Shinobu.

"When you made me an immortal, you're kiling."

And with that, Melora continued out the door, quickly taking to a run, and, as soon as she hit the treeline, disappeared.

Shinobu took a deep sigh and whiped away a tear of aggravation.

"I only wanted to help..."

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:50 pm
[Well, there you go, guys. Hopefully it wasn't too difficult to distinguish between Shinobu and Melora, I tried to create a different tone for each, and the colours, but dark red and black are opposites, if you catch my drift.

I hope you all enjoyed your first REAL taste at the secret in this Rp. A small taste, mind you, but a taste all the same. I'm going up now, not to bed... I'm not tired, but I don't like to think of what would happen if my parents found me on the computer right now.]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:30 pm
Yuki messed with his hair absent-mindedly, trying to fix it into something at least mildly presentable. Yuki wondered why he was so preoccupied with looking immaculately neat and clean. He didn't really want to impress any of the girls, and he certainly didn't care whether or not any of the males liked his garments. However, he did have to begrudgingly admit that wearing kimonos was far more comfortable to wearing his battle gear. Blushing slightly more after Yue's cordial greeting, Yuki managed to calm himself.

"W...Well, I do like stewed leeks, Yue-san. Although, I'm not certain whether or not we have the ingredients. I... I mean... feel free to prepare whatever it is you desire, Yue-san. You needn't bother about me," Yuki said somewhat apologetically.

There was something about Yue that made Yuki uncomfortable. The problem was that he felt far too relaxed when he was around Yue, and he didn't enjoy being relaxed. The one thing that Yuki was more cautious about than anything was being snuck up on. Of course, when you had ended as many lives as silently as Yuki had, you learn to be a little cautious.

Gwyn Masamune

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:42 pm
Edaniel
Interesting Little Tid bit #2; The orginal person to cause the wounds upon Melora which brought her to the brink of deaath resulting in Shinobu needing to turn her immortal to save her was an Izumo player from 3 roleplay postings ago in last summmer, long since booted from illiterate roleplaying.
Of course here it woulnd't still be Izumo, for that would be unfair to spring upon an unsuspecting new player...

(( On the contrary, it'd be quite fun. However, I'd suggest mentioning it in some way to say that although Izumo was quite responsible to her injury, he himself would not have realized that he caused the problem. You know, a sort of chain reaction type thing. It would add much fun. ))

Hearing someone closeby, Izumo began to stir from his sleep. He remained silent and unmoving; if this person was to attack, he would be ready for it. However, Izumo's suspicions were put to rest when, perhaps out of insecurity, the person simply left. Izumo now had to decided whether he would follow, or simply ignore it.

After short deliberation, Izumo decided he would follow this mystery person and see what would become of it. Slowly, he began to rise from his place on the ground. He paid strict attention to the ground before him; the simply crushed blades of grass could tell him where his "prey" had headed. He followed the signals until he spotted a movement ahead.

Shinobu? Izumo did not understand. She had approached him a second time, and then refused to even utter a simple word to him. Confusing, as always. He continued following her, until she came upon several other thieves, and a little girl: the one he had known by the name Melora, though he knew nothing of her beyond that. There was some sort of conflict between them. Shinobu seemed to be... entering into this conflict, as well.

Izumo, however, preferred to not join in the exchange of words. He would watch and, if he was lucky, learn something.

(( Catching up. Hooray! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:44 pm
((Nice, you left me in the basement with my arm falling of from pain, ah well, I'll try to fix it))  

Lord Bean

Lord Bean

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:08 am
As the girl ran out of the basement Nia immediately felt the pain go less, and eventually stop. She streched her arm and noticed that nothing was wrong. I will make her pay for this, maybe she can hurt me psychologically, but I can hurt her just as much, since she is even less trained in blocking her mind then the other thieves. She tightened her dress a bit and walked upstairs. She knew she would have to go to the kitchen, since there would be some sort of meating about the event. She sighted but went up to her room first. She pulled a book out of the bookcase and dropped on the bed with it. "Tribal mental attacks" it was called. She opened it and looked trough the index, chapter 7 Voodoo, she looked up the right chapter and started to read:

Voodoo is a strong mental attack that needs, as one of the few, a tool to be done. This tool consists of a doll that can look like anything, as long as it's a mamal. This voodoo-doll is created during a long and difficult ritual, in wich someone dies to put his soul in the doll. After this ritual the doll is a real voodoo-doll. For more instructions on how to make a doll, see page 362.

As said before a voodoo-doll contains the soul of a dead person. This is what gives the doll it's powers. If someone puts a sharp object in the doll, and is focused on a spesific person in the area, that person will experience the pain of the doll, because the soul in the doll, will take over that area for a while and inflict the pain. To cast this attack not much skill is required, only basic mental skills are nessecary to focus correct.

One last note on voodoo, altough it seems a very rough form of mental powers, it is highly effective, and once inflicted even a very skilled pshyco cannot ignore the pain.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She closed the book and put it back in the bookcase. "Where did she get that doll" she mumbled to herself. Then she left her room and went down to the kitchen, altough not really wanting to go she was curious in a way to, about what the others would say or know.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aoki looked around for her sister. She had totally zoned out for a while, and she noticed she was still clinging to Kuro's waist. Dashing around the tall male, she left quickly around a corner to see Yue, Kagami, and an unusual face, Yuki.

Making her way around the three older immortals, Aoki quickly grabbed some bread and turned, looking over Yue and Kagami.

"Hey! You've come back! Long time Yue, Kagami!" Aoki greeted with a warm smile. "And Yuki-kun too! Wow! Everyone has been around headquaters lately, what a surprise!"

Aoki smilled again and bowed, before quickly walking out of the kitchen again. Her kimono fluttering after her, Aoki turned the corner in which she had been spying on her older sister and headed to her usually room, which was placed just a little ways from her balcony.

Abandoning the idea of a mini mission with some of her comrads, Aoki had found yet more faces that she usually didn't see around here. Quickly pulling out three huge books, and pulling some clothes out of her closet, Aoki quietly changed, making her way to the stage. She placed the books on the side in case she got bored; Studying was always an option.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aoki stood on one end of the stage, a copy of herself on the other. Both wearing what looked like a white and pink version of what Shinobu was wearing, Aoki grinned. It was alot easier to actually fight in something a little more flexible.

Today was 'Random Day'. She had spent a large portion sleeping, spending an odd few hours with Koh, trying to find everyone, meeeting everyone EXCEPT who Aoki was looking for, her sister, then deciding to practice her martial arts then study ancient golums.

"Lets go!" Aoki chimmed, taking a running start at her opponent.

As her copy tried to punch her, Aoki jumped into the air, twisting around and landing behind her in the perfect position to hit her. Instead, her copy swung around and Aoki just had enough time to block with her arms before she was flung back.

Landing without harm, Aoki got back on her feet and grinned. The other Aoki held her arm out and tried to swing at her again, but caught in surprise when Aoki actually grabbed her arm and used it as a kind of pole, turning to swing sideways.

Aoki's copy was sent flying at the force of the real Aoki landing on her back, pushing her forward with a great ammount of force. The copy got up again, with a few scratches and bruises, kind of what Aoki would look like after a mission if she wasn't immortal. Well, actually, Aoki wouldn't know...

Aoki sighed and continued sparring with 'Copy Aoki' untill the real Aoki started getting tired.

"Three hours!" Aoki gleemed in triumph. "New record!" She grinned, hopping up and down. "Woo hoo!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:48 am
Kagami silently looked over Yuki, suddenly stunned into her familiar shy demeanor. She felt comfortable enough around Yue but she hadn't spoken much to Yuki. She gave a small smile after giving a small nod of greeting, her eyes then suddenly swooped downwards to the cold floor from their faces. She was embarassed about her own disheveled appearance. Her hair was still damp and messy from swimming in the lake her her shoes were still clutched in her ungloved hands. A slight blush bloomed on her cheeks. Part of her felt like making an excuse to make lunch on her own and leave Yue and Yuki to each others company. She didn't want to ruin the progress she was making of coming out of her shell though. Her hands wrung tightly around the back of her shoes.  

PerilousBard

The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games