Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Hidden Villages
Village of Shadows Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-DeathxByxSex-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:21 pm
Jackie13
Blue_dooky
Jackie13
Yin155
Jackie13
i was watching you guys....
*sits on a large tree branch above her* why is that?
*looks up* becasue thats what i'm supose to do...
Can i watch you watching us?

dont make me mad....*yawns* i just woke up from a nap...

*stands on my hands* Time not to make you mad  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:22 pm
*sits by the lake focusing chakra on the water* .......... *a white glow appears around him as the water begins to rise and turn into a large ball*  

Shenoku_Hoshiro

-DeathxByxSex-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:22 pm
Yin155
Jackie13
Yin155
Jackie13
i was watching you guys....
*sits on a large tree branch above her* why is that?
*looks up* ecasue thats what i'm supose to do...
*closes eyes and smirks* i guess ur right. *jumps down from tree* well im ready to spar with anyone who wants to. ill be at the lake. *walks off*
I am good  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:00 pm
*Quietly walks in carrying his weapons and scrolls.*Hi...I've chosen to join this village....dudecommy invited me if anyone cares.....  

Seraph Gan Ning

-DeathxByxSex-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:02 pm
pyscocrazyidiot109
*Quietly walks in carrying his weapons and scrolls.*Hi...I've chosen to join this village....dudecommy invited me if anyone cares.....

Helllo *takes your hand to shake it* Nice to meet you I'm blue im not in the shadow village im in the water village but its not like my sensei ever shows up burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:09 pm
You mean outlaw right? Well if it means anything to you you might know some of my powers because my soul belongs to dudecommy....my codename is AG(Angel Gangster)  

Seraph Gan Ning

Gigglypanda

Dapper Noob

3,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:09 pm
pyscocrazyidiot109

yo yo yo!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:10 pm
pyscocrazyidiot109
You mean outlaw right? Well if it means anything to you you might know some of my powers because my soul belongs to dudecommy....my codename is AG(Angel Gangster)

Yeah outlaw is never on mad No not really but thats interesting mrgreen  

-DeathxByxSex-

Seraph Gan Ning

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:11 pm
Jackie13
pyscocrazyidiot109

yo yo yo!!!!!
Hi....question....since we are shadow ninjas does that mean I can use my katanas in battle? Just wonderin.....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:11 pm
Jackie13
pyscocrazyidiot109

yo yo yo!!!!!

Hey its Jackie are we still having the exams tommorrow?  

-DeathxByxSex-

Seraph Gan Ning

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:12 pm
Blue_dooky
pyscocrazyidiot109

I know him personally.....want me to tell him to get on?  
pyscocrazyidiot109
Jackie13
pyscocrazyidiot109

yo yo yo!!!!!
Hi....question....since we are shadow ninjas does that mean I can use my katanas in battle? Just wonderin.....
I dont know but i would like to use mine, even though i have one oh well  

-DeathxByxSex-

Gigglypanda

Dapper Noob

3,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blue_dooky
Jackie13
pyscocrazyidiot109

yo yo yo!!!!!

yea, i'm not doing the exams though. i have to watch... gonk being in charge is a little boring.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:13 pm
pyscocrazyidiot109
Blue_dooky
pyscocrazyidiot109

I know him personally.....want me to tell him to get on?
Yes please because i need to train  

-DeathxByxSex-

-DeathxByxSex-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:14 pm
Jackie13
Blue_dooky
Jackie13
pyscocrazyidiot109

yo yo yo!!!!!

yea, i'm not doing the exams though. i have to watch... gonk being in charge is a little boring.
well what all will the exams be?  
Hidden Villages

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games