Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:10 am
xd WTF LOLZ domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:39 am
the chibi's are freakin hilarious. i love them, with a heart . i heart them!

i want a scannner! crying need it very badly.  

oni cypress

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:54 am
Memai Shirosaki
xd My whee face fetish is showing through xd

Shiro >>One day, when I officially post up Yami no Kioku (teh manga where Graceful ish from)...I swear there will be a fanlisting by you D:

xd yes it sure does! xd ... now i have to do somethign else for the ornaments section gonk xd .. but no worries, i have something special to mind twisted

eek without publishing, one of those Manga's CHaracters already has a Fan!!!!!! conceited face arrow whee ... mad

Seth - Errrrhm....okay sweatdrop ...

crying it sucks to have some problems that will last for a lifetime, nee? ... I honestly know how you feel.. cry ...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:05 am
Shiro >> That's the thing that scares me. Only you, Hakkai Akatsuki and my rl buddy, AJ know of Graceful Happenstance...and she's not even showing up around the manga yet.

(A lil' spoiler for you, Graceful appears around act 2 of the first volume. It's a very short appearence, but her show time gradually grows > biggrin And I just got started on Yami no Kioku today...all that planning...)  

Memai-kins

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:14 am
Memai Shirosaki
Shiro >> That's the thing that scares me. Only you, Hakkai Akatsuki and my rl buddy, AJ know of Graceful Happenstance...and she's not even showing up around the manga yet.

(A lil' spoiler for you, Graceful appears around act 2 of the first volume. It's a very short appearence, but her show time gradually grows > biggrin And I just got started on Yami no Kioku today...all that planning...)

Talk about scary... gonk xd hooray for Gaia!!!! and for the ability to let you become a fan of a conceptual character that is bound to appear on a manga before it gets published/released! xd

surprised ... OMG OMG OMG OMG! Spoiler! whee *dies happy* X3!!!!

*un-dies..but still happy* OMG! yay! xd hooray for planning!! X3!!! now i can't WAIT till it is released!

(yes I KNOW I am acting less and less than a civilized 20-yr.old, but I can't help being giddy about it all X3!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:42 am
Abandoned Dreams

Deuxia - For some reason, I didn't realize you read IC. xd heart

Why shouldn't I read it??? gonk heart

---

OMG!! So many new members!!! whee heart

*tackle-glomps all* xd Welcome to the guild!!!  

Deuxia Devonair

illuminates

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:04 pm
I have a major case of art envy right now. :\ Seeing how high some auctions go makes me a little timid to jump into the whole art auctions thing, because I know mine won't go that high, and I'm not sure it'll be worth the obsene amount of time I put into my avatar art. D:

I'm too lazy to look back on all the pages I've missed (bad me!), but new members, I hear? Hullo members newer than me! heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:08 pm
vee-vee
I have a major case of art envy right now. :\ Seeing how high some auctions go makes me a little timid to jump into the whole art auctions thing, because I know mine won't go that high, and I'm not sure it'll be worth the obsene amount of time I put into my avatar art. D:

Ugh, my thoughts exactly. I just tried jumping into the art auction thing, and it wasn't shall we say a good experience for my confidence sweatdrop  

Alucard_

illuminates

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:10 pm
Ugh, my thoughts exactly. I just tried jumping into the art auction thing, and it wasn't shall we say a good experience for my confidence sweatdrop

-nods- They scare me. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:38 pm
*pats vee* i did the same thing and it wasn't so great an experience for me either. xD but hey, you never know unless you try. heart it's always a good chance to make new friends and chat with old ones. heart

welcome new members! \*w*/  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:39 pm
stare AD I'm mad at you.

vee vee - I've never done an auction, but the offers some people get are scary. I doubt I could make 2k if I did one. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:50 pm
Holy Piraguas cow man!

I was thinking of making an auction!
do any of you think my art is worth being auctioned?
would you bid if you had extra gold?
would you crave for cookie crumbles when in doubt?

i need to know your opinion, else i dont know if I should or not.

Please craptify me, captain!

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nyome

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:09 pm
AD: 7K sash... *_______* *would've gotten so many* xd

neutral the R&C isn't exactly the right place for me either it seems. But I love too many people there to just leave it like that. ~_^;; Plus my friend's really nagging me about a christmas auction though I'm not sure if I even want to. :/

Shizune: ^_~ Mmm... <333 pixelated boobs. biggrin

(( xd oh okie~~ *didn't know who you were talking to* ^^;;

and I use a DULL spatula. o_O;; ))

Vee-Vee: >_>;; that's the same thing I said to myself. :/ and while I still don't think it's right, R&C itself will decide if you "make it" or not. I don't think you'll "know" anything 'til the end. xd

And even not, if you make it you get your name out there, get more friends and some people WILL notice and remember your art. I always say the first art auctions aren't really about getting an AMAZING HB, but just to get yourself a bit known. ^^ and friends are always lovely.

Take it from an art auction whore. xd

Ryuu: same thing applies to you. xp or anyone in doubt.

===

I actually can't find the old GASOC thread anymore. xp I think my computer ate my links. @_____@ last thing I remember when I first joined was something about Shiro's long touching rant, and the underwear artists thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:21 pm
Good. Gravy.

Lang has Time Crisis 3 with a Guncon2...

Oh. My. God. It's fun in a box. heart  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Nyome

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:26 pm
o_O I was just staring at Lang's sig and noticed we were listening to the same song. xd lovely coincidence. ^^

Back to working on 8 commissions. x_x I just wish people would stop bugging me about them. xd  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games