Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:08 pm
Reiven De bergerac
first off.. thank you kazu I dig the costume as well... and if you knew miko personally, you'd tell her to shut up all the time too..and secondly I never was using his age as an excuse literally, it was more like sometimes younger people get uncomfortable with certain topics... And I understand the whole censorship thing, trust me... but there are somethings that shouldn't be talked about in mixed company...

Gee, thanks a thimbleful Reiv... though that advise could be applied to yourself as well.

I think that censorship should be used as sparingly as possible. A person should gain knowledge about the opposite sex cause let's face it, it's almost guaranteed that everyone will end up dating and marrying, and then you'll know far more than you ever wanted to know about the human body. Don't take things personally; it's just a physical reaction to a chemical process. And guys need all the help they can get when dating, and trying to understand the inconsistancies that all women go through. One day they'll be grateful that they have an insight into the female psyche. And if anyone's going into the medical field, which gets broader all the time, they're gonna have to learn to not get embarrassed over the human body.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:43 pm
clubanimon
I despise the anime compared to the manga. It just...doesn't fit. And the english dub is TERRIBLE. Omg lights voice! ick!!!

I just don't think the paceing for the manga fits well for a anime.

Well I don't have the luxury of DN manga. x( *sniffle* At least I'm watching the Japanese sub version.

It's kind of depressing to watch now because I like L way more than these new characters Mello and Near. And btw what's up with the silly L-M-N nickname thing? confused *sigh*  

Quinth

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:33 pm
Ah yes. My friends are all a a bundle of TMI. I don't really share that particular information with anyone other then my friends. Destructo is never really privy to that sort of information. At least from me. Ah, my little my little sister on the otherhand... Lets just say I just listened to a 15 minute conversation on the discomforts of wearing lace panties. o,@

Anyways. To my friends who don't know yet... We finally managed to move my grandparents down here from Ohio. Apparently while they were packing everything up, my uncle had pushed my grandfather a little past his limits. He apparently had a heart attack two days into the drive here. They were pushing to fast to get here. His second day here we had to take him into the hospital. He's been in ICU for a little over three days now and there has been little change in his condition. I would be greatful if people would keep him in their prayers.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:24 am
D, when I come home for x-mas break I'll lend you the full manga set.

Kazu-
I understand the fear your going throught, very recently my grandmothers had another seizer. I'll keep good thoughts in mind for him and your family, I hope he gets better.
Seems this has been a bad season for peoples health.  

clubanimon
Crew

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:58 am
clubanimon
I despise the anime compared to the manga. It just...doesn't fit. And the english dub is TERRIBLE. Omg lights voice! ick!!!

I just don't think the paceing for the manga fits well for a anime.

I can't say that that I've read the manga, but I HAVE seen the anime. For the love of all that is holy, why on earth are you watching America Death Note 0.0
Don't watch American anything unless it was MADE in America lol That's a general note.

@Kazu
that video was strange, and while L is indeed sexy, Ryuk is sexier 0.0

ALSO I will defiantly keep him in my prayers, and I hope he recovers soon smile

@Quin
Dude, it gets even BETTER, Death note is like...freakin awesome  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:03 pm
yet again 1337 hasn't senn or read death note

i wanted to for the longest timebuti was told not to watch theenglish version so i haven'tbut since i can't understand jap. and i can't seem to find the manga in english either i'm a little bit screwed  

1337one

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:30 pm
He just got out of the ICU today. But he's still being watched carefully.

I know plenty of the "female stuff." I have 3 sisters. So it gets kinda crazy here too. 0.0 the things ive heard. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:02 pm
clubanimon
D, when I come home for x-mas break I'll lend you the full manga set.

Eeeee biggrin
I need to think up a xmas present for you (one that I can finish this time sweatdrop ehehe...) soo any wishes?

@Kazu
I hope everything turns out ok!! heart  

Quinth

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:58 pm
1337one
yet again 1337 hasn't senn or read death note

i wanted to for the longest timebuti was told not to watch theenglish version so i haven'tbut since i can't understand jap. and i can't seem to find the manga in english either i'm a little bit screwed

That's what subtitles are for 1337. I'll give ya'll all a helpful site, but try and keep it on the down low cause I'd hate to see it get shut down. Then I'd personally have to assassinate you all

Want to see anime??

Most of those shows are the original Japanese episodes with nice subtitles. I'm pretty sure it's legal, so try not to worry about it. The movie extension of that site though....might not be too legal  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:59 pm
Hm...how about working on the comic?  

clubanimon
Crew

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:01 pm
are you referring about yourself Club?? lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:40 pm
You'd think that huh? But I'd be wrong.  

Destructo Kid

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:25 pm
The vampires are going to lose this battle in the first day...Geez, they don't seem to be attacking anyone. They should fight so I have something to gut!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:36 pm
that's cause if you die as a vampire you turn back to a human and have to start all over again  

Radjulon
Crew

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:06 am
I'd like people to stop making those ridiculous "no staking" and "vampire haven" discussions when it's not their freakin' home base!! The battlegrounds are supposed to be fair game - there are no rules, just who leaves, and who becomes fertilizer.  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games