Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:08 pm
Yokai Yakuza
King of Relms
Yokai Yakuza
How many Machinest are still here?

quite a bit actually, most are just MIA due to leaving and the rest are currently in missions

I see. Needed something to do with the one I have.
u had a member of the human are superior group?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:33 am
King of Relms
Yokai Yakuza
King of Relms
Yokai Yakuza

quite a bit actually, most are just MIA due to leaving and the rest are currently in missions

The group that assisted Saint Clara(so I guess the superior). My charater was head of the R&D and evacuated the citizens of the city during the attack on the HQ. For some reason I guess everyone forgot about my charater cause he dosnt show up on the list of Machnist  

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:16 am
Yokai Yakuza
King of Relms
Yokai Yakuza
King of Relms
Yokai Yakuza

The group that assisted Saint Clara(so I guess the superior). My charater was head of the R&D and evacuated the citizens of the city during the attack on the HQ. For some reason I guess everyone forgot about my charater cause he dosnt show up on the list of Machnist

ah well they stopped listing over time lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:30 pm
King of Relms

Are there any requirements for making a character for your Bounty Hunter group?  

The Demon Caligrapher

Greedy Genius

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:03 pm
King of Relms
Yokai Yakuza
King of Relms
Yokai Yakuza
King of Relms
Yokai Yakuza

I was thinking of a mission were he shows back up but it seems like you guys already have one worked out  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:15 am
The Demon Caligrapher
King of Relms

Are there any requirements for making a character for your Bounty Hunter group?

only requirements that is needed is a power slot thats called "Lumen Mark" which is a mark that grants all Lumen hunters to be able to locate and talk telepathically to one another as long as they are within 100 feet of each other, that and giving them a nickname that other hunters would call them(most of the time nicknames are ones they dont like but its up to you(just need to explain in the "Other" section of the profile how they got the nickname  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:34 am
Yokai Yakuza
King of Relms
Yokai Yakuza
King of Relms
Yokai Yakuza

I was thinking of a mission were he shows back up but it seems like you guys already have one worked out

eh spirit had something planned only her characters are back no one else  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:31 pm
King of Relms
Yokai Yakuza
King of Relms
Yokai Yakuza
King of Relms
Yokai Yakuza

Guess I'll go with plan b  

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:35 pm
Yokai Yakuza
King of Relms
Yokai Yakuza
King of Relms
Yokai Yakuza

and whats plan B?

u know if its about the machicists its probably wise to inform sabre since he made them( my internets going out so i probably wont see your response until tommorow when i visit grandparents  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:47 pm
King of Relms
Yokai Yakuza
King of Relms
Yokai Yakuza
King of Relms
Yokai Yakuza

and whats plan B?

u know if its about the machicists its probably wise to inform sabre since he made them( my internets going out so i probably wont see your response until tommorow when i visit grandparents

Well I originally had my character be Ren's spy. He wasn't human,just another one of her soul fragments. During the HQ attack he got all the info and resources he could and brought them to Ren. All the augmentations he helped create and implement among the machinist. If any living came to him he'd probably be able to help repair,or improve thier augmentations. Saint Clara may or may not decide to go after him(depends on Sabre ) . As it stands only my charater and spreaders(Han) have any knowledge on human augmentations.  

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

The Demon Caligrapher

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:56 pm
King of Relms
only requirements that is needed is a power slot thats called "Lumen Mark" which is a mark that grants all Lumen hunters to be able to locate and talk telepathically to one another as long as they are within 100 feet of each other, that and giving them a nickname that other hunters would call them(most of the time nicknames are ones they dont like but its up to you(just need to explain in the "Other" section of the profile how they got the nickname

Alright. Do they know the actual names of the other hunters or do they just know them by their nicknames?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:29 pm
The Demon Caligrapher
King of Relms

Alright. Do they know the actual names of the other hunters or do they just know them by their nicknames?

ehhh well it depends on whether or not they kno each other well enough or if they are just orking together im sure some don't care for real names for example most likely only those close to my character will know she kitsune, but its up to you if they know the others names or just nicknames  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:47 pm
Yokai Yakuza
King of Relms
Yokai Yakuza
King of Relms
Yokai Yakuza

and whats plan B?

Well I originally had my character be Ren's spy. He wasn't human,just another one of her soul fragments. During the HQ attack he got all the info and resources he could and brought them to Ren. All the augmentations he helped create and implement among the machinist. If any living came to him he'd probably be able to help repair,or improve thier augmentations. Saint Clara may or may not decide to go after him(depends on Sabre ) . As it stands only my charater and spreaders(Han) have any knowledge on human augmentations.
well as for going after him it will depend on the current mission wedoing, I doubt saint clara gonna bite the dust but if she does well he wont be hunted...but ifshe doesn't sill wise to ask sabre if that's a possible thing to persue and spirit since she runs the main villain but if that is the case even if she hunts ioono how tht will go in the end since she is the strongest villain alive right now(not including atlas) again I know nothing with these villians sinceim not involved alot  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:29 pm
<3  

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:29 pm
Not sure where my characters should go meet people at.  
Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games