Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:20 pm
lang: i'm sorry about your BTK. sad

*subtly steps on the cat's tail. ninja

nyome: sweatdrop i didn't meant to put you through that. xD nobody has ever liked drawing that hat. (hey, that rhymed!) whee heart

shiro: it's the Lesbian Credit! it's luring all kinds of crap around gaia! gonk

AD: bs-ing has saved my life so many times. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:21 pm
Iyou
And oh god, don't even make me mention the original Batman TV series with Adam West... Best. Show. Ever. xd
OMFG!~ @___@ I loved that show... T-T

And... did someone say superheroes? ninja heart  

Find_The_XdOGx

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:24 pm
Iyou - Never mention that place around me! GAH!

Everyone, please go check out my last post in the Akahomas thread; I've coded up some prelim things for the charity auction.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:38 pm
Eww...superheroes. gonk Never was one for those things... sweatdrop

AD- Checked, and it looks great, put me in too! whee  

Chibi Koji

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:55 pm
rushed blog, because I'm urged to sleep gonk Go sleep deprivation GO!!! crying

axel - gonk i know! evil lesbian credit crying

seth - i know too! gonk crying ... ninja Iyou said it first blaugh

A.D. - which one should we not mention around you, A.D.? Barnes & Nobles, or Six Flags? ...

checked the thread, loved the Idea... too bad I'm not an artist sad otherwise i'd sign myself up biggrin

done 3nodding ... *slams forehead against Keyboard* ....

zzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZzzzz.... *mumbles* ... gooh nigh.... heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:57 pm
Six Flags. I was a ride operator there for a summer. Worst summer of my life. stressed  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Evil Spoon Child

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:26 am
Lesbian credit? Indeed.

I'm not much of a superhero man myself, but I still have to tip my hat to the greatness that are old superhero comcis:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/MacDubs/loislane9.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/MacDubs/loislane106.jpg
http://www.comics.org/graphics/covers/1027/400/1027_4_098.jpg
http://www.comics.org/graphics/covers/141/400/141_4_0000182.jpg

Where would comics be today without the influence of the writers who crafted these masterpieces?

And Adam West is indeed awesome and deserves to be his own superhero, who wouldn't have read The Adventures of Adam West-Man?

Edit: How do you make a sig that changes every time you load the page?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:54 am
Eh, I wasn't too fond of Superheros, I did however, find an interest in the Batman and Robin series when I was younger...then that goddamned Sailormoon Show with all the pretty girls and guys made me forget all about it xd xd It's true...

Shiro >> LOL, I accept rare items any day (depending what it is though).

It seems that for every character I have, there's at least two or three fans gonk Ean Undersn has far too many >_O  

Memai-kins

illuminates

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:03 am
Is it possible to do well in art auctions if you're a complete unknown? I mean, some of it is skill and how original your art is, but a lot of it also in the name. :\ It's just like damnable clothing brands, everybody just wants what's cool right now. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:05 am
Artoki's one of the known artists, just look at her art! >x<

Also, she's ranked #2 or #3 as the top ten artists in the Art Arena mad She be teh awesome. BUT! My first ever artist friends on Gaia are halcyon.halo (cute vector art, live on!), zephyree (lol, a former Jet Set artist AND a known art whore) and also Blitzballbaby, though we rarely see each other anymore.

Plus, I did art for totorochic before she was even a mod ;D  

Memai-kins

oni cypress

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:00 am
oh k, so much to read, not enough time.

i tried an auction with my mule, it failed.

spoony, there is a speciall website, or you can go around the minishops. some people offer to do it there.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:14 am
AD - Whoops, sorry about that. It won't happen again, ma'am! whee

ESC - Adam West-Man?! xd That would possibly be the best superhero ever. And... I'll comment on those comic pages later when I pick myself off the floor from laughing so hard... Rainbow Batman, away!

vee - Grr, I know. The brand name clothes thing is truer than what's comfortable for me. It really bugs me when an artist's fame comes into play like that, because that discourages a lot of good artists from participating in Gaia in general. There's a huge gap in what people are getting paid, but not a huge gap in actual skill...

Memai - Well, if Ideki's hellbent on outbidding everyone, I'll give him a run for his money. whee I wouldn't mind some art from you at all.  

Iyou

oni cypress

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:33 am
spoon man! why ddid you not show me this before! rainbow batman! xd xd thats the best i have ever seen him!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:59 am
I would like to say I'm an Idiot.. and not a loveable one at that... not if i managed to miss Iyou posting this:

Iyou
Shiro - Haha, already beat you to the punch. whee Unless you'd like to bid higher...

*loathes self mad *

A.D. - sorry bout that sweatdrop i won't mention that again sweatdrop

E.S.C. - OMFG! RAINBOW BATMAN!!! xd *roflmfao*

yesh. Adam West-man would be a GREAT superhero comic-thing biggrin

Memai - xd what hooked me off the superhero thing i guess was... hmmm... Rurouni Kenshin... which was broadcasted on our local tv 3nodding ... and from then on i set my focs on that and started learning things about the whole "anime" culture before it exploded onto the American scene with DBZ and Sailormoon (has a friend that's a Sailormoon Frenzy freak xp )

neutral I'm not so sure about those items now...since Iyou bid 8k xd !

vee-vee - Yes. you CAN make an auction and be a complete unknown (even have better skills than say... Artoki!) , but that doesn't mean you'll get incredible bids on the first run sad ...

you should read what Nyome had to say on the earlier pages of this thread 3nodding

EDIT: now off to work i go! gonk later everyone! biggrin

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:53 am
whee Girls can buy and wear Romani Glasses now. I'm so happy heart  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games