Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:00 am
Akahoshi
whee Girls can buy and wear Romani Glasses now. I'm so happy heart

Woooo! Lookin' good! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:09 am
they make you look like you want to kill a guy or something.  

oni cypress

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:42 am
AD - redface Thankies heart

Oni - Maybe I do. twisted ninja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:23 pm
Akahoshi
Oni - Maybe I do. twisted ninja

xd That's exactly what I was thinking.  

Iyou

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:30 pm
Sort of wonder where Lang is... gonk If we set out candy, will she come back?

Memai - Thanks for dressing the mule! xd She looks lovely.

EVERYONE - Should I post the charity thread in the R&C soon? Are there any more suggestions? Actually, could you all please compile some example pics for me? Choose 4 that represent what you would be drawing for the auction. Also, please think on what your own rules will be.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:50 pm
Akahoshi> Yes romanis... whee heart Haha... been waiting forever for them to be made unisex. xp

AD> Noted... I'll get to work on those. =3

And... maybe just make your post there? Probably can't set up too much. =O

Auction thingy, well my friend bw-inc did pretty well in her auction for a n00b to Gaia. =O Though... she probably could've gotten more. o_o;;  

Find_The_XdOGx

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:03 pm
AD - I'll get working on the examples as soon as I get home. *is stuck at work* I've never had an auttion so I don't know any good rules for one. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:05 pm
My rules were always like: One person. No background. No hentai. No harassing me or I shall confiscate your eyeballs.

Also, decide a Starting Bid, AutoBuy and minimum bid increments.

...wait...is this an IC day?  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Iyou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:29 pm
Abandoned Dreams
...wait...is this an IC day?

Yes! Yes it is! IC, now! Hurry up! xp

I'll see what I can do as far as brainstorming stuff for the auction.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:40 pm
IC day? -confused-

Hmm, methinks I should have an example of a male avatar if I do an auction. I'm none so good at males, but I can at least show that I'm capable. Anyone want some free avatar art, or possibly an art trade?  

illuminates

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:47 pm
thanks for the opinion peeps, first auction i make youll all be invited, just to post over there nonsense biggrin Ill think more of meeting new people rather than getting a good bid, that should help out.

I am being known on the art freebie forums heart Ive met tons of new people just this week. I have a thread there too xd

today is IC!!!! must tune in to a new chapter!
you addicted me!!!
dont let us down AD-samaaaa!!!!! scream heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:48 pm
Bah, it SO is! xd ninja

IC ELEVAHN!

Summary: Explanations...sort of. Lots of glass. And gravity.
Recommended Listening: Speak No Evil - Live My Life

vee-vee - IC stands for Ignorance City...it's a writing project I've been working on since July. It's a pointless story featuring GASOC members. I'm not sure why it's tolerated, but it is. xd The link is in my sig if you have time to kill.

Ohh! Oooh, pick me!!

...oh, wait. Not a man. Drat.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Alucard_

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:08 pm
AyDee - Is it too late to join the charity-y goodness? it just involves drawing and the actual gold goes to charity, right? I don't need to donate gold?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:09 pm
Mmmm, that's awesome. Dammit, now I'll be reading all night! gonk  

illuminates

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:16 pm
Alucard_
AyDee - Is it too late to join the charity-y goodness? it just involves drawing and the actual gold goes to charity, right? I don't need to donate gold?

Correct. Even if you want to auction a headshot and it sells for 500g (as an example), that 500 goes to charity! whee You may certainly still join; the more, the...merrier? xd I've made a mock-up post for the charity thread in the Akahomas thread on Page 2. Go ahead and check it out.

vee-vee - whee It's just for fun. Be sure to get all the music you can for it! (it really helps, in my opinion) If you don't have access to said music...contact me via secret communicator! ninja wtf? Edit: ...not that...I was online or anything. Sheesh. xd  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games