Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cupcakeclubmember

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:35 pm
ashley smiled and shrugged. "Thank god its good to be alive." she threw the grenade while running back to the plane. "everyone! get in!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:17 am
Matthew takes out akimbo 44. magnums head shotting about 48 zombies. Matthew then backs flips in the plane throwing C-4 then setting of the C-4 "Zombies go boom boom." The C-4 blows up killing many hordes of zombies.  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

mako kenichi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:23 pm
(coughcough*showoff. Seeing how backfliping into the plane is imposable seeing how low the door would be to the ground. and also its just one hoard of zombies*coughcough[all in good fun mate XD])

Mako hear Vlad woop in joy. "Frag it out Ashley!" He yelled, following Vlad. The other man did an unessisary backflip into the plane, and Mako saw him hit the top of his head on a steel beam. Mako couldn't help but laugh to himself, it was like A.F.V on tv. Mako hopped into the plane, closing the door as the undead shuffled closer, some flaming and others missing the lower half of their bodys.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:25 pm
mako kenichi
(coughcough*showoff. Seeing how backfliping into the plane is imposable seeing how low the door would be to the ground. and also its just one hoard of zombies*coughcough[all in good fun mate XD])

Mako hear Vlad woop in joy. "Frag it out Ashley!" He yelled, following Vlad. The other man did an unessisary backflip into the plane, and Mako saw him hit the top of his head on a steel beam. Mako couldn't help but laugh to himself, it was like A.F.V on tv. Mako hopped into the plane, closing the door as the undead shuffled closer, some flaming and others missing the lower half of their bodys.

**Should of said cockpit damn the brain damn the brain!  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:29 am
Vlad looked as Ashley entered the plane and sighed with releif as they finally took off. "Well....that was a sucky yet exciting expirience of going to New York. Too bad we didn't get any souvenirs." Vlad looked back at the burning city and wondered what his new destination would bring for him and his new friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:05 am
Mako sighed and put away his Desert Eagle, keeping his Berretta out but held it in an unthreatening manner. He pointed his finger at the new guy they had just picked up. "I dont think we had formal introductions. My name is Mako. Do you have any cuts or bite marks on your body anywhere?" Mako asked, pulling out the medkit to be friendly. But if he did have any sort of injury he would have to be quarentined. The risk of infection in a enclosed spacelike this plane would be deadly.  

mako kenichi

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:58 am
"Nope." Matthew takes out a needle from his pouch and injects it in his neck Matthew's eyes glow red slightly. "I should of brought more of these damn needles but the military decides to nuke part of Ontario almost killing of due to the radiation. I wonder how Daniel and the others are doing. They said they were going to Waterloo to pick up another survivor from the sound of her voice she sounded Asian."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:34 am
Vlad looked the note over again. "It says he went to a safe zone in Russia. So maybe thats where we should be happy to go. If the safe zone is still there anyway." Vlad sighed. "By the way, I don't think I told you guys who it is I'm looking for. You see when I said that this guy was very important I never said what or who he was important to, and truth is as far as I know, he's only important to me. Im sorry I never told you guys before its just....well I need to find what family I have left...you see This guy, Vincent....he's my long lost older brother. I er, kinda found out about him right before..."Vlad looked down with tears in his eyes."Right before my adopted mother turned..."  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

mako kenichi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:45 pm
Mako swollowed hard, a lump appering in his throught. He had been trying to figure out a chemical reation that would cause a red tint in Matts eyes when Vlad ended his story. Flashbacks of his crying face as he put bullet after bullet into his Uncles chest, the only family he had ever known, until a clean headshot had finaly stopped his hunger driven Uncle. "Well at least you have family out there. That's more then Ashley and I can say." He said looking up at Ashley in the cockpit. He then let out a long sigh. "I'm not willing to think." He turned to Matt. "You. What did you just inject yourself with? If its heroin I'm dropping you out of this plane right now with a blanket for a parachute."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:57 pm
"I doubt it. Just some type of medicine the military told me to take since I am so called there special experiment Project 1000. It goes something similar to this I was suppose to die because my helicopter kinda crashed when I went to Iraq to do some investigating the military did some strange s**t making me some what a machine or robot as you call it."  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:25 am
Vlad looked over ad saw Caiela had passed out from exaustion, and sighed. He then went over to Ashley and sat close to the seat she was in. "So um.....I um noticed a tear in your eye when we were in New York...is there something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:22 pm
ashley simply sighed then looked at vlad then spoke "well today's my 17th birthday and as you know my dads dead and my mom left us so now shes probably dead....and by the way Matt stop showing off I threw that grenade first and there weren't that many zombies out there!" Ashley said while putting o. Her headset.  

cupcakeclubmember

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:32 pm
"Go to hell." Matt said with a blank face knowing that they should not be bitching about how their parents are gone and probably dead. Matt had lost more important things to him besides his screwed up parents they attempted to beat him when he was only about seven years old.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:02 pm
On the fifth floor in the Wild Vagrant Hotel in New York City, Masurao is sitting on a bed covered in dried up blood stains. His best friend Ikari is leaning against a wall. Blood splatters fill the floors and walls from survivors who were previously in the room. Masurao finished his water he had broke into a vending machine for earlier that day. His Hkg36 assault rifle is in his lap. He slides his clip now with full ammuntion in. He cocks the chamber, keeping the safety off ready to fire at any moment. His desert eagle is also off safety holstered on the right side of his chest. His combat knife holstered away on his left thigh. His guns all fully loaded and ready to combat he sighs.

"Hey Ikari, how many zombies you think are in this building by now and how are we going to get out of here?"

Ikari finishes up reloading his F2000 assault rifle. He sets his final grenade in the chamber so its ready to fire. His duel Uzi's were reloaded some time before the rifle was. His combat knife was also holstered with blood still dripping from it. He lifts his assault rifle up into the air with his right arm. Smirking.

"Not sure man, lets just hope its not a s**t tone because i don't have unlimited ammo. Besides im on my last launcher grenade. So we need to save that for an emergency. We could prob break out the window and escape into the ally right there. Though I don't think it would be our safest bet, just quickest."

Angels Vampyre

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces