Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar The Last Airbender (Role Playing)

Back to Guilds

Role Playing Literate Earth Kingdom Fire Nation Water Tribe Air Temple Aang Sokka 

Tags: Role Playing, Fire Nation, Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, Air Temple 

Reply The World of Avatar
New People Come Here ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rakiaya Tressorea
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:12 pm
Sickjeremiah
I need a New Fire Lord, the old Fire Lord is inactive.

If you want to be one, quote this post, then post a Literate RP Sample.

This takes place in one of the last battles of the war...

Luo Agagisan, a young man with short, straight black hair and hazel eyes frantically cut through the forest with his sword, chopping down many bamboo plants and leaves. His empty scabbard clashed painfully with his leg, which had a bloody arrow sticking out. He breathed heavily, moving through the woods. Suddenly several arrows appeared, flying towards his back. They reached their target and jabbed into Luo's armor, the force of the arrows making him fall into the dirt. He pushed himself up to his feet and pulled out the arrows, then continued running. If it hadn't been for the quality of his metal suit, he would have been dead. Only a little further..., he thought, dragging his bloody leg with him. He dared to turn his head and saw that the squad of Earth Kingdom archers were still pursuing him, taking the chance to shoot arrows whenever he seemed beaten.
Suddenly, arrows rained down from overhead, piercing into the bodies of the Earth Kingdom soldiers. Luo looked up and saw people dressed in maroon uniforms positioned on the trees, illuminated by the bright sun. He squinted his eyes as the bowmen jumped down from the branches. They had short jackets and baggy trousers on, as well as red markings across their faces. "The Yu Yan Archers?" he asked, pointing at them.
The leader nodded and gestured for him to sit down. "Please rest, Colonel. We need to treat your wounds." Luo did as he was told and sat down, leaning against a bamboo tree as one of the Yu Yan Archers knelt and treated his leg. He flinched when he pulled out the arrow, but soon was satisfied when they put some kind of medicine and bandage on it.
"Please come with us, Colonel Luo. I know a way out of this forest and into friendly territory." Luo obeyed and got up, running alongside the archers. However, as they got out of the forest and into a wide clearing, they soon bumped into a squad of Earthbenders, cladded in green and wearing conical hats. Luo shot down several rocks aimed at them and fired back with his Firebending. "Leave this to me." He charged towards them with his sword despite the pain, slashing an arc of fire that burned some trees and sent them falling to the ground. More reinforcements came, surrounding Luo and the team of Yu Yan Archers. Luo jumped into the air and did a reverse roundhouse kick that sent a wave of fire at the nearest Earthbenders. He somersaulted and punched fire, knocking a few others unconscious. He breathed heavily and was covered in sweat as more and more Earthbenders continued to surround them. "Dammit... we're outnumbered...," Luo muttered.
A horn blew in the distance, putting confused looks on the faces of the Earthbenders and Firebenders. They all turned and what they saw terrified them. "CHARGE!" A battalion of Fire Nation cavalrymen riding large komodo-rhinos clashed against the Earthbending foot soldiers, killing many of them instantly. There was fire and rocks flying everywhere, but the Fire Nation cavalry clearly had the advantage. Luo Agagisan and his companions took the opportunity and blasted their way out of the siege. "Reinforcements! It's the cavalry!"
Within minutes the Earthbenders retreated, leaving behind mass piles of scarlet and green dead. The cavalry rode over the bodies, stomping on many. The cavalry leader dismounted and bowed to Colonel Luo, who bowed back. "I thank you for rescuing me. I'm Colonel Luo Agagisan."
The cavalry leader took off his helmet. He was a man with graying hair and a scar across his face. "I'm Colonel--" Suddenly he reeled and vomited on Luo's shoes, apparently sick from riding up and down on the komodo rhino. Luo stared at his dirtied shoes in disgust. "I just bought these shoes..."

[The End]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:38 pm
Rakiaya Tressorea
Sickjeremiah
I need a New Fire Lord, the old Fire Lord is inactive.

If you want to be one, quote this post, then post a Literate RP Sample.

This takes place in one of the last battles of the war...

Luo Agagisan, a young man with short, straight black hair and hazel eyes frantically cut through the forest with his sword, chopping down many bamboo plants and leaves. His empty scabbard clashed painfully with his leg, which had a bloody arrow sticking out. He breathed heavily, moving through the woods. Suddenly several arrows appeared, flying towards his back. They reached their target and jabbed into Luo's armor, the force of the arrows making him fall into the dirt. He pushed himself up to his feet and pulled out the arrows, then continued running. If it hadn't been for the quality of his metal suit, he would have been dead. Only a little further..., he thought, dragging his bloody leg with him. He dared to turn his head and saw that the squad of Earth Kingdom archers were still pursuing him, taking the chance to shoot arrows whenever he seemed beaten.
Suddenly, arrows rained down from overhead, piercing into the bodies of the Earth Kingdom soldiers. Luo looked up and saw people dressed in maroon uniforms positioned on the trees, illuminated by the bright sun. He squinted his eyes as the bowmen jumped down from the branches. They had short jackets and baggy trousers on, as well as red markings across their faces. "The Yu Yan Archers?" he asked, pointing at them.
The leader nodded and gestured for him to sit down. "Please rest, Colonel. We need to treat your wounds." Luo did as he was told and sat down, leaning against a bamboo tree as one of the Yu Yan Archers knelt and treated his leg. He flinched when he pulled out the arrow, but soon was satisfied when they put some kind of medicine and bandage on it.
"Please come with us, Colonel Luo. I know a way out of this forest and into friendly territory." Luo obeyed and got up, running alongside the archers. However, as they got out of the forest and into a wide clearing, they soon bumped into a squad of Earthbenders, cladded in green and wearing conical hats. Luo shot down several rocks aimed at them and fired back with his Firebending. "Leave this to me." He charged towards them with his sword despite the pain, slashing an arc of fire that burned some trees and sent them falling to the ground. More reinforcements came, surrounding Luo and the team of Yu Yan Archers. Luo jumped into the air and did a reverse roundhouse kick that sent a wave of fire at the nearest Earthbenders. He somersaulted and punched fire, knocking a few others unconscious. He breathed heavily and was covered in sweat as more and more Earthbenders continued to surround them. "Dammit... we're outnumbered...," Luo muttered.
A horn blew in the distance, putting confused looks on the faces of the Earthbenders and Firebenders. They all turned and what they saw terrified them. "CHARGE!" A battalion of Fire Nation cavalrymen riding large komodo-rhinos clashed against the Earthbending foot soldiers, killing many of them instantly. There was fire and rocks flying everywhere, but the Fire Nation cavalry clearly had the advantage. Luo Agagisan and his companions took the opportunity and blasted their way out of the siege. "Reinforcements! It's the cavalry!"
Within minutes the Earthbenders retreated, leaving behind mass piles of scarlet and green dead. The cavalry rode over the bodies, stomping on many. The cavalry leader dismounted and bowed to Colonel Luo, who bowed back. "I thank you for rescuing me. I'm Colonel Luo Agagisan."
The cavalry leader took off his helmet. He was a man with graying hair and a scar across his face. "I'm Colonel--" Suddenly he reeled and vomited on Luo's shoes, apparently sick from riding up and down on the komodo rhino. Luo stared at his dirtied shoes in disgust. "I just bought these shoes..."

[The End]

Rakiaya Man! Your the New Fire Lord, be happy. You better be a good man or Evil !

XD  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Rakiaya Tressorea
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:16 pm
Thanks, Sickjeremiah. biggrin
By the way, can you play the part of a high-ranking Ba Sing Se official? Luo Agagisan (my character) and the others are stuck in Ba Sing Se because we need the Earth Queen's permission to leave, but the Queen hasn't been online for some time. So if a kind-hearted high-ranking official would just let us out of Ba Sing Se, we would appreciate it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:25 pm
Rakiaya Tressorea
Thanks, Sickjeremiah. biggrin
By the way, can you play the part of a high-ranking Ba Sing Se official? Luo Agagisan (my character) and the others are stuck in Ba Sing Se because we need the Earth Queen's permission to leave, but the Queen hasn't been online for some time. So if a kind-hearted high-ranking official would just let us out of Ba Sing Se, we would appreciate it. ^_^

You can act as him if you want.

But if you want me to, then I will do it.  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Shinji Inawa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:55 pm
o-o  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:01 pm
Haseo Hitsome
o-o

Um, can you refrain from spamming in the "New People Come Here!" thread? Considering your post contains only 3 characters, I believe it qualifies as spam....  

Rakiaya Tressorea
Captain

WARP FMC

1,950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:41 pm
i'd like to be a general in firebending.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:52 pm
You need to post an RP sample here so that Sickjeremiah can grade it and see if you're worthy of general. No Rp sample, no general. Sorry. sweatdrop  

Rakiaya Tressorea
Captain

WARP FMC

1,950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:55 pm
nah.you only need an RP sample aif Sickjeremiah asks for one.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:14 pm
GD-RHCP4ever
nah.you only need an RP sample aif Sickjeremiah asks for one.

Rakiaya Tressorea, is a Moderator, and he can ask for a RP Sample.

I have ask for a RP Sample every time when someone join.

And Rakiaya Tressorea, you can chose his rank, because he wants to be a Fire Bender.  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Shigome

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:59 pm
*needs to stop disappearing* T^T  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:37 pm
I need a rank. What can a unexperienced waterbender like Ria be? She knows The Princess of the Northern water tribe, Fire lord and lady, and has met the Earth Queen! I think she deserves a rank, but I don't know what to ask for.  

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:17 pm
rcatgurl
I need a rank. What can a unexperienced waterbender like Ria be? She knows The Princess of the Northern water tribe, Fire lord and lady, and has met the Earth Queen! I think she deserves a rank, but I don't know what to ask for.

Knowing people donen't give a Rank, its your Literacy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:50 pm
errr why was I invited? I don't know anyone here.  

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
The World of Avatar

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games