Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Lord Bean

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:24 am
Nia walked in the kitchen and found Yue, Kagami and Yuki there. "Hi" she mumbled and walked up to the cupboards, starting to make some food. "You guys want some to I guess?" she said over her shoulder, continuing to make a big pile of noodles. She made a fire and went outside with a pan. She came back with the pan filled, wobling not to spill anything. She put it on the fire and started boiling the noodles, slicing and cutting vegetables at the same time, adding them one by one. "Are you lot just gonna stand there or help me and start setting the table?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:39 am
bean313
As the ran out of the basement Nia immediately felt the pain go less, and eventually stop. She streched her arm and noticed that nothing was wrong. I will make her pay for this, maybe she can hurt me psychologically, but I can hurt her just as much, since she is even less trained in blocking her mind then the other thieves. She tightened her dress a bit and walked upstairs. She knew she would have to go to the kitchen, since there would be some sort of meating about the event. She sighted but went up to her room first. She pulled a book out of the bookcase and dropped on the bed with it. "Tribal mental attacks" it was called. She opened it and looked trough the index, chapter 7 Voodoo, she looked up the right chapter and started to read:

Voodoo is a strong mental attack that needs, as one of the few, a tool to be done. This tool consists of a doll that can look like anything, as long as it's a mamal. This voodoo-doll is created during a long and difficult ritual, in wich someone dies to put his soul in the doll. After this ritual the doll is a real voodoo-doll. For more instructions on how to make a doll, see page 362.

As said before a voodoo-doll contains the soul of a person. This is what gives the doll it's powers. If someone puts a sharp object in the doll, and is focused on a spesific person in the area, that person will experience the pain of the doll, because the soul in the doll, will take over that area for a while and inflict the pain. To cast this attack not much skill is required, only basic mental skills are nessecary to focus correct.

One last note on voodoo, altough it seems a very rough form of mental powers, it is highly effective, and once inflicted even a very skilled pshyco cannot ignore the pain.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She closed the book and put it back in the bookcase. "Where did she get that doll" she mumbled to herself. Then she left her room and went down to the kitchen, altough not really wanting to go she was curious in a way to, about what the others would say or know.

[Ah! That's ugly! Eww! gonk Gawd, that's almost as bad as that thing on Tsu's desktop. Ahh... ew... it looks like rotten potatoes... urgh..]  

Edaniel
Crew

PerilousBard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:47 am
Kagami's earthen eyes immediatly shot up to look at Nia. Her bare hand shot up to her messy, damp hair as she tried to straighten it out-manifesting her anxiety. She was rather taken back at Nia's impolite comment. The idea of leaving and making lunch on her own tempted her even more as the situation grew to make her feel even more uncomfortable. A pain of hunger hit her as the scent of the cooking food wafted by. She shot a look over to Yue, hoping she'd say something elloquent. Kagami didn't know what to do, feeling quite socially inept. The days where she kept only to herself loomed in the back of her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:53 am
[Alright guys, we've got ourselves a new memeber! Her name is Xx_Homicidal_Teddybear_xX and she will be playing Mitsukai. So you all give her a great big Immortal Theif wellcome.]  

Edaniel
Crew

Xx_Homicidal_Teddybear_xX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:58 am
[Gawd @.@ I feel so special! I'm just going to glue my eyes to the computer screen and read 38 pages of literate roleplaying 3nodding ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:02 pm
{Welcome to the role play Xx_Homicidal_Teddybear_xX ^.^}  

PerilousBard

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:03 pm
[Good luck to you.]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:24 pm
[I wish I had a fairy to sprinkle magic fairy dust on me so I could just magically know everything that happened...Ugh...All I understand up to this point is that Melora is ranting on and on to Tomoyo about how they are immortal and how they just transfer the pain from one to another.....I read backwards so yeah...]  

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:30 pm
Shinobu was still standing there, rooted to the spot she'd been in when Melora had said that last bit to her.
When you saved me, you're ...
Those words bit her like thorns of a rosebush, so painfully true, yet so painfull. Was it true that, when she aimed to help, she accomplished the opposite? When she sparred with Izumo, that damamge she'd taken, it hurt soemone else?
Tears took to her eyes.
Shinobu didn't want to hurt others, she just wanted to be free. She'd allways been a one to think of her immortality as a blessing, an amazing handicap giving her the ability to do the things she'd allways dreamed of, to be avdenturous. But now... was what she was doing really hurting someone? Melora may have been lying, but, for some reason, Shinobu was sure that Melora'd spoken the truth.

"Why does she know so much? Why does she come here to tell us these things? Does she know more?" Shinobu whispered aloud to herself, unaware of Izumo listening in.

Shinobu heaved a sad sigh.

Suddenly, all her joy accumulated from her visit with Haru was dashed. She felt destroyed.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:41 pm
[Alright, Mikujin, I've considered your idea about Izumo being the one to inflict the deaathly wounds upon Melora, and if you're up for it, I am, I just need to speak about this privately with you, as we need to talk it a bit over, while keeping it mysterious to the other theives.
ninja
I'll PM you.]

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:48 pm
The shudders of an old window slammed against the side of the theatre, causing a ruffle of pure white sheets to start. The sunshine shown into the bleak room and illuminated the lump of sheets that covered the half asleep Mitsukai. It didn't seem like she had over slept that much, but then again...

The azure headed girl pulled the sheets back and sat up on her bed and yawned. "What time is it...?" she said rubbing her eyes and standing up. She was wearing an oversized shirt that reached a little past her knees, long enough to be a dress. On her left shoulder, the shirt hung off a bit, exposing her pale skin. She stretched a bit and walked into her small closet, carefully selecting her attire.

When she was dressed and almost ready, Mitsukai tucked a few feathers into a sloppy bun for safe keeping. Although she didn't intend on using them, one could never be too careful. Upon fixing the feathers in an orderly fashion, Mitsukai exited the sanctum of her room and decended the stairs towards the kitchenfor what she thought would be breakfast.

[Still reading.......]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:53 pm
Koh hadn't moved since the yelling had commenced. Suddenly, a lot became so very clear, but also so much more confusing. He stood there, mouth wide open. What happened to his day. His mood. He kenw now why his arua was so hard to control latly. He was so close to figuring all this out on his own that it was throwing off his arua, but now that he knew, his arua left him. He no longer had something to bear his feelings. "Is,....is that true Shinobu? Does my carlessness, does everyone's carlessness cause someone else pain? Suffering? Is our freedom and happy way of life a burden on another's shoulders?" Koh's eyes began to water. He began to remember all the times he had even just stubbed a toe walking around. All the scars that had just disappeared when he had become immortal. All the times he would have gotten scars. All his near death experiences. Koh lowered his head, waiting foir a answer, also hiding teh tears that were falling from his eyes. His age was becoming very apparent.  

Lifesreject

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:21 pm
Tomoyo held in her arms a small silver yukata, with twin phoenixes twining about the waist. As she walked back, she heard Melora's final outburst, and sighed. True as it was, there was simply nothing that could be done about their immortality. When Tomoyo had first found herself alone in a bamboo grove, and somehow, different, she had panicked. After discovering her immortality, and the lack of her memories, she had searched frantically for a solution, something that would return her to whatever she had been. Nothing had worked. She had spent months hating herself. In the end, there was simply nothing that could be done about the whole matter, and Tomoyo was resigned to the fact that she would never be who she once was. That was life. There was only so much sorrow that one soul could handle. The best she could do was close off her heart, and leave it at that. As she passed Koh, she threw him a sympathetic look. Things were the way they were, and there was no point in feeling sorry for something you weren't aware of.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:29 pm
Mitsukai walked with her hands folded infront of her and her head lowered towards the floor. It seemed to be quiet until an outburst sounded through the household. Who it belonged to, she didn't know. She didn't care much either, unless it had something to do with her. She passed Tomoyo without and word, only a polite smile. Tomoyo didn't seem to be in a happy mood, but what the heck, a smile couldn't hurt anyone.

Mitsukai continued on her way until she saw Koh in the distnce. His eyes were teary and he was speaking with Shinobu. Not wanting to interrupt, she kept quiet as she neaered the two.

The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games