Ask Cagalli! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:29 pm
Colonel Lady Une
Ok, senseless question but in a catfight between you, Lalah, Sayla, Tifa, Flay, Lacus, Rain and Relena, who'd come out on top? I'm sitting this catfight out...

If you're going to put Rain in there, someone with decent fighting ability, Haman has to be in there as well. Thus, Haman wins all. She could either beat the s**t out of them, or gas 'em with her nerve gas earrings.
'Course, if it was a MS battle, Haman would still beat the crap out of everyone else as she has all of her Neo Zeon faction, just as Lacus has her little group.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:35 pm
Stray Bullet Shani
Colonel Lady Une
Ok, senseless question but in a catfight between you, Lalah, Sayla, Tifa, Flay, Lacus, Rain and Relena, who'd come out on top? I'm sitting this catfight out...

If you're going to put Rain in there, someone with decent fighting ability, Haman has to be in there as well. Thus, Haman wins all. She could either beat the s**t out of them, or gas 'em with her nerve gas earrings.
'Course, if it was a MS battle, Haman would still beat the crap out of everyone else as she has all of her Neo Zeon faction, just as Lacus has her little group.

i'd think YOU or OPHI could win if you guys tried out =P  

angel__tear

Melodious Giver

Cien Laguoire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:46 am
angel__tear
Stray Bullet Shani
Colonel Lady Une

i'd think YOU or OPHI could win if you guys tried out =P
But we are talking about characters from a Gundam series, not with Gaian avis. xd
Now, I would like to switch the gender tables on Lady Une's question. If all the main male charaters got in a battle royale, who would win in both a riot and a MS battle?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:55 pm
Cien Laguoire
Now, I would like to switch the gender tables on Lady Une's question. If all the main male charaters got in a battle royale, who would win in both a riot and a MS battle?

Domon and the Shuffle Alliance.
Domon alone.

Maybe we should prohibit G Gundam characters? xd  

Stray Bullet Shani

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:13 am
Well, out of all the female characters, i'd win. Because people blindly jump in front of me shouting "Cagalli-Sama!" and being killed instead of me.

Out of all the male characters, Kira would win due to the great cosmic era plot hole. That was the true reason Kira was created. He wasn't the ultimate being. He was the world's biggest ever plot hole.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:22 am
Stray Bullet Shani
Domon and the Shuffle Alliance.
Domon alone.

Maybe we should prohibit G Gundam characters? xd
Somehow I knoew that Domon would win a straight out fight. But in a MS battle I was more considering Loran to win mainly because of the Turn-A's ungodly power. gonk

Cagalli Yura Attha
Well, out of all the female characters, i'd win. Because people blindly jump in front of me shouting "Cagalli-Sama!" and being killed instead of me.

Out of all the male characters, Kira would win due to the great cosmic era plot hole. That was the true reason Kira was created. He wasn't the ultimate being. He was the world's biggest ever plot hole.
Nice to see you back, Cagalli! mrgreen  

Cien Laguoire

Xeon Sempai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:40 am
If you add into consideration their ultimate individual MS, then it isn't strictly a character vs. character battle, is it? Mecha strength debates have been done time and time again, and rehashing them is both uninteresting and pointless. Now, put them in equal MS...

Domon may very well not win a straight out fight. Why?
Because he is a martial artist and Amuro has a pistol. sweatdrop

EDIT: And Char had a bazooka!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:35 pm
Cien Laguoire
Somehow I knoew that Domon would win a straight out fight. But in a MS battle I was more considering Loran to win mainly because of the Turn-A's ungodly power. gonk

Bwargh, Turn A and X should be ruled out as well; forgot about them.
Xeon: Putting Domon in a MS without the mobile trace system would utterly ******** him over. Putting him in one with it would give him a huge advantage. It can't really be one way or the other, without altering ability.  

Stray Bullet Shani

Xeon Sempai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:08 pm
Well, say a GM with mobile trace!

No, wait, I know, that mobile butler MS.

That's close to a GM, no?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:21 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha

^^" you and Salya will be dueling it out then won't you?

hmm...i think that if Kira was created without his soft personality and he trained himself to act more like Heero, then i'd say he'd win.

angel__tear

Melodious Giver

Colonel Lady Une

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:55 am
angel__tear
Cagalli Yura Attha

^^" you and Salya will be dueling it out then won't you?

hmm...i think that if Kira was created without his soft personality and he trained himself to act more like Heero, then i'd say he'd win.
Oh, I don't know Cagalli. I have a feeling I could take you. My b***h slap is supreme! That and I can take and dodge gunshots though it would all be over for me once you pull my life support... 3nodding

Hehe... Is Captain Haro from SD Gundam Force male? I have a feeling that huge metallic head of his can take anything. I think I saw him jump out of the sky from his headquarters once... Anyway, I have an odd feeling he'd bonk the sense out of his competittors with that huge green head but that's just my say. If SD Gundam Force characters were allowed, they'd be at an advantage. They're not allowed to die since they're from a kid show but I think sissy Shute would cry if Captain got wrecked... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:49 am
Xeon Sempai

That doesn't have mobile trace either. It has a STEERING WHEEL xd  

ChibiDuo

angel__tear

Melodious Giver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:36 pm
ChibiDuo
Xeon Sempai

X3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:36 pm
ChibiDuo
Xeon Sempai

neutral beep beep, out of my way - i'm a mobile suit pilot.  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Cien Laguoire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:29 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
ChibiDuo
Xeon Sempai

neutral beep beep, out of my way - i'm a mobile suit pilot.
User Image  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces