Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Archangel Academy
Teachers lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:59 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
wha? im so confused... why test me like that... of course i trust you, i trust you with my life... i was playing along, what did you expect me to say? he said, looking quite upset... maybe i should just go and leave you for a while... let you think things over.. i thought you knew i trusted you...walks toward the door.
*Sighs* Playing along with things like that can be very riscky... I know that coz that's how most guys fall in love with me... I play along and later they think that I love them... *Leans back and curls up in the chair looking out the window. Puts her face to her knees and sighs*
so thats what this is is it? your just playing along? toying with my feelings for you?ill see you later. walks out of the door. you see him a minute later walking across the plains toward the lake.
*She wanted to stop you.She didn't mean you. She ment the mistakes she has done til she mett you. She saw you and completely lost herself. She covered herface and started crying* Why is this happening? Why do I always say things that must not be said at that time... I'm soo stupid...
he walks across the plains, the cold autumn wind blowing across him. the fresh air was filled with the sound of oncomming footsteps. he snapped round to face it, but there was nothing there.he shrugged, turned around again and continued walking. after a few ssteps he felt dizzy then collapsed on the floor. all warmth form his body was gone. a tall hooded figure appeared over him. long time no see teren. you see him from out the window as he hit the ground and the next thing oyu see is the balck figure leaping toward the lake with his body on its arms.
No... *She screamed in horror. She got up quickly and ran past the wall in her astral form. She changed back and ran as quick as she could to the lake* This can't be how it ends... No... I will never forgive myself for letting down the person I love more than life itself... No...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:04 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
wha? im so confused... why test me like that... of course i trust you, i trust you with my life... i was playing along, what did you expect me to say? he said, looking quite upset... maybe i should just go and leave you for a while... let you think things over.. i thought you knew i trusted you...walks toward the door.
*Sighs* Playing along with things like that can be very riscky... I know that coz that's how most guys fall in love with me... I play along and later they think that I love them... *Leans back and curls up in the chair looking out the window. Puts her face to her knees and sighs*
so thats what this is is it? your just playing along? toying with my feelings for you?ill see you later. walks out of the door. you see him a minute later walking across the plains toward the lake.
*She wanted to stop you.She didn't mean you. She ment the mistakes she has done til she mett you. She saw you and completely lost herself. She covered herface and started crying* Why is this happening? Why do I always say things that must not be said at that time... I'm soo stupid...
he walks across the plains, the cold autumn wind blowing across him. the fresh air was filled with the sound of oncomming footsteps. he snapped round to face it, but there was nothing there.he shrugged, turned around again and continued walking. after a few ssteps he felt dizzy then collapsed on the floor. all warmth form his body was gone. a tall hooded figure appeared over him. long time no see teren. you see him from out the window as he hit the ground and the next thing oyu see is the balck figure leaping toward the lake with his body on its arms.
No... *She screamed in horror. She got up quickly and ran past the wall in her astral form. She changed back and ran as quick as she could to the lake* This can't be how it ends... No... I will never forgive myself for letting down the person I love more than life itself... No...
the black figur looks up as she approaches. he grins evily. looks like we have company. he said. FORCE STRIKE MAG 9 !!! a wall of black flames sprung up between them. "now now, astral girl, no spoiling it now, even you cant get past this barrier. he turns and lays terens body in the lake... it was like an eruption. the waters sprung up as one, carrying his limp body up 60 meters into the air. the black figure turned to her. it has begun... he forms a long greatsword out of the air, this was encripted with black hearts...  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:10 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
the black figur looks up as she approaches. he grins evily. looks like we have company. he said. FORCE STRIKE MAG 9 !!! a wall of black flames sprung up between them. "now now, astral girl, no spoiling it now, even you cant get past this barrier. he turns and lays terens body in the lake... it was like an eruption. the waters sprung up as one, carrying his limp body up 60 meters into the air. the black figure turned to her. it has begun... he forms a long greatsword out of the air, this was encripted with black hearts...
*She stood with a face full of rage* If you think... You can take away the person I have ever loved... Then you are completely stupid... *She stood there as all six forms of her body merged to one. The vampire, Archangel, human, Flaming warewolf, astral from and the vampire slayer combined to one poweful creature. She looked mightier than ever. Her blades were flaming with silver fire, her hair was silver and black, her eyes were all black, she had 12 wings all of them were golden. She looked at the figure and came closer to the barrier. She touched it with one finger and barrier dissappeared. She came closer and looked at him* I'm not leaving this lake without him...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:15 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*She stood with a face full of rage* If you think... You can take away the person I have ever loved... Then you are completely stupid... *She stood there as all six forms of her body merged to one. The vampire, Archangel, human, Flaming warewolf, astral from and the vampire slayer combined to one poweful creature. She looked mightier than ever. Her blades were flaming with silver fire, her hair was silver and black, her eyes were all black, she had 12 wings all of them were golden. She looked at the figure and came closer to the barrier. She touched it with one finger and barrier dissappeared. She came closer and looked at him* I'm not leaving this lake without him...
he grinned again. do you really thin i have come this far to be stopped by some little girl with a bag of party tricks? do you really think i dont know what you are capable of? in the future, everything changes....please, dont underestimate me......sweety... he lowers his hood and there stood a much older version of teren, his face coated in scars... he grinned again. surprised?  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:18 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
he grinned again. do you really thin i have come this far to be stopped by some little girl with a bag of party tricks? do you really think i dont know what you are capable of? in the future, everything changes....please, dont underestimate me......sweety... he lowers his hood and there stood a much older version of teren, his face coated in scars... he grinned again. surprised?
*Sh froze. She couldn't believe that she was gonna have to fight with her lovedone. Her pale skin became white a paper, she didn't know what to do. She was lost. Her five forms tried to encourage her to fight coz it was the only way, but her human form wasn't listening. She was scared. She looked at him* Why? Why are you doing this?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:25 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*Sh froze. She couldn't believe that she was gonna have to fight with her lovedone. Her pale skin became white a paper, she didn't know what to do. She was lost. Her five forms tried to encourage her to fight coz it was the only way, but her human form wasn't listening. She was scared. She looked at him* Why? Why are you doing this?
he grinned. the teren you know is gone. he teleports behind her. consumed by darkness. he whispers in your ear. he laughs and reaapears in front of her.the sword glowed a bright blue and rose into the air it made copies of itself which formed a circle around her. he clicked his fingers and the twelve blades began to spin. it was like a clockface. ive come here for the love he possessed for you was so strong it never faultered... then today it flickered slightly, he thought he lost you, he allowed me to break through from the other side through a crack in his love...  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:30 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
he grinned. the teren you know is gone. he teleports behind her. consumed by darkness. he whispers in your ear. he laughs and reaapears in front of her.the sword glowed a bright blue and rose into the air it made copies of itself which formed a circle around her. he clicked his fingers and the twelve blades began to spin. it was like a clockface. ive come here for the love he possessed for you was so strong it never faultered... then today it flickered slightly, he thought he lost you, he allowed me to break through from the other side through a crack in his love...
No... No... *She lowered her head and silver tears fell down to the ground as she had completely lost herself. She whispered* Why? Why did this have to happen? No... Teren... No... *She sobbed as her voice became more silent. She suddenly lifted her head and looked a you. Tears were still rolling down her face but she didn't feel them. The only thing she felt the rage inside her heart. Her mind was completely blank, it was taken over by angre. The swords in her hands glowed red from time to time and a voice inside her head said "Give up... Give up... Give up..."*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
No... No... *She lowered her head and silver tears fell down to the ground as she had completely lost herself. She whispered* Why? Why did this have to happen? No... Teren... No... *She sobbed as her voice became more silent. She suddenly lifted her head and looked a you. Tears were still rolling down her face but she didn't feel them. The only thing she felt the rage inside her heart. Her mind was completely blank, it was taken over by angre. The swords in her hands glowed ed from time to time and a voice inside her head said "Give up... Give up... Give up..."*
let yourself into the darkness... from whence you came, you shall now return!!!! he rushed toward you as all of the blades rushed foward at once, speeding toward her at high speed. he span the blade in his hand and slashed out at her, slicing the cloth on her arm. the ring and bracelet had a dent in the from the impact. you see that he is still wearing his own...  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:39 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
No... No... *She lowered her head and silver tears fell down to the ground as she had completely lost herself. She whispered* Why? Why did this have to happen? No... Teren... No... *She sobbed as her voice became more silent. She suddenly lifted her head and looked a you. Tears were still rolling down her face but she didn't feel them. The only thing she felt the rage inside her heart. Her mind was completely blank, it was taken over by angre. The swords in her hands glowed ed from time to time and a voice inside her head said "Give up... Give up... Give up..."*
let yourself into the darkness... from whence you came, you shall now return!!!! he rushed toward you as all of the blades rushed foward at once, speeding toward her at high speed. he span the blade in his hand and slashed out at her, slicing the cloth on her arm. the ring and bracelet had a dent in the from the impact. you see that he is still wearing his own...
*She stood calmly. The hit didn't have any effect on her. She was still listening to the voice inside her head. She nodded her head and pressed herself to the ground. She jumped up as a huge lightning bolt hit her chest. She screamed and landed on the ground. She stood up and grined* Nice... I promise I will help you get him back... Thank you for trusting me... *She gave up to Kyle... The one that messed up her life, now wants to change everything and help her. She looks at you and grins* Hello... Remember me Teren? I'm gonna make everything easier for you by killing you...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:45 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*She stood calmly. he hit didn't have any effect on her. She was still listening to the voice inside her head. She nodded her head and pressed herself to the ground. She jumped up as a huge lightning bolt hit her chest. She screamed and landed on the ground. She stood up and grined* Nice... I promise I will help you get him back... Thank you for trusting me... *She gave up to Kyle... The one that messed up her life, now wants to change everything and help her. She looks at you and grins* Hello... Remember me Teren? I'm gonna make everything easier for you by killing you...
hmph... you really think you can harm me? he laughs. go ahead and try... as i recall, shortly after this time, in the normal timeline, where this conflict happened. i killed you...and in doing so, i killed her... the self hatred is what I was born from. the hatred at myslef for killing her....i didnt know that is what happened... she ended up with my katana impaling her against a tree... i havent been able to get these cursed objects off me ever since. he nodded toward his ring and bracelet. they serve as a constant reminder of what i did... they are fused to my skin... the blades rush toward you, encasiing you in a sphere that you cant get out of or move inside at all. he clicks his fingers and the swords rush into your body. he then turns round, distracted by a light.  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Barbara McBignuts
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:47 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*She stood calmly. he hit didn't have any effect on her. She was still listening to the voice inside her head. She nodded her head and pressed herself to the ground. She jumped up as a huge lightning bolt hit her chest. She screamed and landed on the ground. She stood up and grined* Nice... I promise I will help you get him back... Thank you for trusting me... *She gave up to Kyle... The one that messed up her life, now wants to change everything and help her. She looks at you and grins* Hello... Remember me Teren? I'm gonna make everything easier for you by killing you...
hmph... you really think you can harm me? he laughs. go ahead and try... as i recall, shortly after this time, in the normal timeline, where this conflict happened. i killed you...and in doing so, i killed her... the self hatred is what I was born from. the hatred at myslef for killing her....i didnt know that is what happened... she ended up with my katana impaling her against a tree... i havent been able to get these cursed objects off me ever since. he nodded toward his ring and bracelet. they serve as a constant reminder of what i did... they are fused to my skin... the blades rush toward you, encasiing you in a sphere that you cant get out of or move inside at all. he clicks his fingers and the swords rush into your body. he then turns round, distracted by a light.

Teren!!! *charges out of the light 2 keyblades one in each hand glinting in the light* i found you atlast!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:48 am
Ando Folly
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece

Teren!!! *charges out of the light 2 keyblades one in each hand glinting in the light* i found you atlast!
he grins. so you have. he raises a hand and a crystal glows. a lsrge shard of ice flies at you...  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:49 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*She grins and turns to her astral from the blades go throught her. She comes out of them slowly taking out her katanas. She approaches and slashes them both by the side of your wist. After the hit she stands behind you with one katana to your neck and the other to your waist. Whispers in your ear grinning* Let him go and I promise I'll make this quick and painfull...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:50 am
Terentece
Ando Folly
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece

he grins. so you have. he raises a hand and a crystal glows. a lsrge shard of ice flies at you...

*smashes the ice with a slash of his keyblade* come on you should know better *jumps into the air towards you bringing both keyblades down as he goes* how could you give into the darkness in your heart!  

Barbara McBignuts
Vice Captain

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:51 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*She grins and turns to her astral from the blades go throught her. She comes out of them slowly taking out her katanas. She approaches and slashes them both by the side of your wist. After the hit she stands behind you with one katana to your neck and the other to your waist. Whispers in your ear grinning* Let him go and I promise I'll make this quick and painfull...
he grins and teleports behind her, kicking her to the ground and a crystal glows on his arm. you feel the astral power fade, so you cant escaape. he pins you to the ground by thrusting his sword through your shoulder.  
The Archangel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games