Welcome to Gaia! ::

SHADOW RP GUILD

Back to Guilds

Tags: anime, roleplay, entertainment, friends, games 

Reply Shadow Anime Main Forum
FullMetal Alchemist Roleplay: Alternated Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:17 pm
Crystal: *turns back into human form* *wings are still there* *Rushes at gluttony and rips out his stone* "That'll teach'em." *stares coldly at the other homunculi*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:01 pm
Ryu magneticly pushes I.A.O. away they sends a volt from his glove and the street lights at him.
I.A.O.:"Ahhhhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhualllll!  

dragon3025
Vice Captain

Ayu192
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:52 am
Taki throws flames at Sloth again and she begins to evaporate more. She slinks away into the sewers. Taki looks at I.A.O and her eyes widen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:00 pm
Crystal: *claws lengthen for an attack* *She looks at Taki and smiles and then charges at I.A.O* *thinks : If anyones gonna sacrifice themselves it's going to be me.*  

kagura_rockbell

dragon3025
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:09 pm
The A.I.O. drops and pulls a light post at Ryu.
Ryu:"Huh-Ahhh!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:53 pm
Crystal: *shoves into I.A.O hard* *slashing at it with her lethal razor sharp claws*  

kagura_rockbell

dragon3025
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:15 pm
I.A.O.:"Ahhh...."
Dragon falls to the floor almost knocked out.
I.A.O. magnetizes the battery off of Ryu and makes it explode at Crystal.
Ryu slowly opened his eyes and drew out his pistol and stuck his special bullet in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:48 pm
Crystal: *roars fiercly that would make even the bravest person think twice* "You fool!" She slashes at I.A.O's stomach and face. Crystal regenerates herself.  

kagura_rockbell

shadowmm
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:40 pm
Dion suddenly kicks away Dragon´s gun and grabs him by the neck."Hmph...I almost forgot about you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:17 pm
Crystal: *keeps her eyes fixed in a cold stare at I.A.O* "Your end is at hand." "You're messing with one of the most visious of all chimaras." *claws at the ready she charges and rams her claws through I.A.O*  

kagura_rockbell

Ayu192
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:28 pm
Taki waves her fan and flames severely burn I.A.O. He falls to the ground, not moving, but alive.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:58 pm
Crystal: "Time to end this." *she jabs her claws into I.A.O*  

kagura_rockbell

shadowmm
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
"Normally I dont resort to tactics like this...but..."Dion pulls out his knife and stabs it into Dragon´s arm. After a few seconds,he pulls it out and lets go of him."The blade of that knife was coated with a special type of redwater.... If you want to stay alive,then you´ll do as I say..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:44 pm
Crystal: Taki you gotta help Dragon! I'll take care of the rest of the homunculi! *Dashes towards the rest of the remaining homunculi* *claws at the ready and glinting dangerously*  

kagura_rockbell

Ayu192
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:47 pm
Taki runs over to Dion and Dragon "What's going on?"  
Shadow Anime Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games