Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contest Spot.
ChronoSpark's Phat Azz Contest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a virgin?
  No...*coughyescough*
  Nope
  WTF is your freaking problem? Jerk
View Results

Mikian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:20 pm
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Mikian
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
Mikian
i have given up on love... *sigh*
omg hi! oh no darling what's wrong?
what tashi said... and you know what, i think i'm going to go back to girls... *sighs again* Seriously.... I thought he would be there for me

>.>;; girls are gonna be more trouble...*cough*

@Tashi: yeah...they could go down again, you never know. maybe people will stop being greedy pricks
I agree with Chrono. Find a nice guy. Settle down. Adopt Asian babies. That's the true way to enlightenment.
and why asians?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:21 pm
Mikian
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
hmmm should i start rolling dice?

yes, you should be rolling =P

@Ice: it is a great question, cuz i really have no idea. i assumed i was an idiot >.>;

*slaps the side of your head* ... stare you is not an idiot

oww...>.>; whatever you say...

@Mikian: ;___; i'll be your gay (but really straight, LOL!) Gaia online sex buddy if you want
it's okay, really..

You're right, girl are trouble... but they are sometimes alot kinder...

Collin (ex-bf) had been such a jerk to me lately... becaus ehe found some new friends, and then he dumped me a few hours ago... I called Tashi and she told me to come on and that i might feel better... and i do feel a little better.

yeah, but dude... girls are only nice when you're FRIENDS with them. they're worse as exes than guys are. really, believe me >.>; you do NOT want an ex gf.. it's like, the worst. ever. they're so cruel, and sometimes you don't even know WHY...gahh..i can't explain it very well.. but yeah..*huggle*  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:22 pm
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible

@Ice: it is a great question, cuz i really have no idea. i assumed i was an idiot >.>;

@Mikian: ;___; i'll be your gay (but really straight, LOL!) Gaia online sex buddy if you want
*jaw drops* eek

what...? is there a problem? o.o... you know i'm comfortable with my sexuality o.o...

AANND... i'm going to get my third cup of tea!! BRB!! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:23 pm
Mikian
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
Mikian
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy

it's okay, really..

Collin (ex-bf) had been such a jerk to me lately... becaus ehe found some new friends, and then he dumped me a few hours ago... I called Tashi and she told me to come on and that i might feel better... and i do feel a little better.
*offers you a scone, a BUTTERED SCONE*
*takes the scone*

you looks different yuhe
I changed the hair and eyes today biggrin DD

and you must adopt an asian baby because there are too many in the world alone and helpless ;_;

@chrono: wow bitter much?  

Questionable Sushi
Crew

Mikian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:23 pm
ChronoSpark
Mikian
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible

it's okay, really..

yeah, but dude... girls are only nice when you're FRIENDS with them. they're worse as exes than guys are. really, believe me >.>; you do NOT want an ex gf.. it's like, the worst. ever. they're so cruel, and sometimes you don't even know WHY...gahh..i can't explain it very well.. but yeah..*huggle*
*thinks about his last girlfriend....*
actually... i haven't heard from her for awhile... she just cut me off...
hmm... that might of happened...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:24 pm
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
Mikian
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
Mikian
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy

it's okay, really..

*takes the scone*

you looks different yuhe

and you must adopt an asian baby because there are too many in the world alone and helpless ;_;

that be a good idea  

Mikian

Tashikana
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:25 pm
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible

*jaw drops* eek

what...? is there a problem? o.o... you know i'm comfortable with my sexuality o.o...

you never offered gay (but really straight w/e) love to Sado, and on top of that my cousin stare  
Questionable Sushi rolled 8 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 6, 5, 2, 3, 1, 5 Total: 29 (8-48)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:25 pm
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible

*jaw drops* eek

TEA!

@miki: indeed. HELP MY KINDRED! XD  

Questionable Sushi
Crew

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:26 pm
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
Mikian
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
Mikian
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy

it's okay, really..

*takes the scone*

you looks different yuhe

yeah, pretty much >.> every time i think my ex and i are in a good place as friends she goes and ******** everything up...-__- *has decided he doesn't care about swearing in his thread anymore* >.>; god, i've been a good boy. get ready for the REAL Chrono XD!!

@Mikian: ...maybe YOU should cut him off... the more power you have after a breakup, the better you are... don't give him all of it  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:26 pm
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy

*jaw drops* eek

you never offered gay (but really straight w/e) love to Sado, and on top of that my cousin stare
umm... Tashi... settle down darling...  

Mikian

Questionable Sushi rolled 8 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 1, 4, 2, 2, 5, 1 Total: 20 (8-48)

Questionable Sushi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:27 pm
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
Mikian
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
Mikian
it's okay, really..

*takes the scone*

you looks different yuhe

yeah, pretty much >.> every time i think my ex and i are in a good place as friends she goes and ******** everything up...-__- *has decided he doesn't care about swearing in his thread anymore* >.>; god, i've been a good boy. get ready for the REAL Chrono XD!!

@Mikian: ...maybe YOU should cut him off... the more power you have after a breakup, the better you are... don't give him all of it
*braces self* whee  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:27 pm
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy

*jaw drops* eek

Sado was never going through an extremely bad 2nd breakup, now was he? o.o...  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

Mikian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:28 pm
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
Mikian
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
Mikian
it's okay, really..

*takes the scone*

you looks different yuhe

how do i do that? we go to the same college and have some classes together gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:28 pm
X__X omg! i ******** LOVE Pink Floyd!...they're soo good. ;___;  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

Tashikana
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:29 pm
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy

*jaw drops* eek

Sado was never going through an extremely bad 2nd breakup, now was he? o.o...
ummm.... he went through a bad date..?

Oh i likes Pink Floyd too  
Games and Contest Spot.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games