Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contest Spot.
ChronoSpark's Phat Azz Contest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a virgin?
  No...*coughyescough*
  Nope
  WTF is your freaking problem? Jerk
View Results

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:29 pm
Mikian
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
Mikian
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
Mikian
it's okay, really..

You're right, girl are trouble... but they are sometimes alot kinder...

Collin (ex-bf) had been such a jerk to me lately... becaus ehe found some new friends, and then he dumped me a few hours ago... I called Tashi and she told me to come on and that i might feel better... and i do feel a little better.
*offers you a scone, a BUTTERED SCONE*
*takes the scone*

you looks different yuhe
I changed the hair and eyes today biggrin DD

and you must adopt an asian baby because there are too many in the world alone and helpless ;_;

@chrono: wow bitter much?

yeah, pretty much >.> every time i think my ex and i are in a good place as friends she goes and ******** everything up...-__- *has decided he doesn't care about swearing in his thread anymore* >.>; god, i've been a good boy. get ready for the REAL Chrono XD!!

@Mikian: ...maybe YOU should cut him off... the more power you have after a breakup, the better you are... don't give him all of it
how do i do that? we go to the same college and have some classes together gonk

um...what i would do is just not talk to him anymore unless he talks to you. and if he does happen to talk to you, then just don't be all friendly, just..be indifferent to everything he says and/or does. i mean, he doesn't matter anymore. that's the point. =P  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:30 pm
actually chrono... you rayped kris the other day in towns... so you arne't that good  

Tashikana
Vice Captain

Questionable Sushi rolled 8 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 4, 6, 6, 6, 5, 4 Total: 41 (8-48)

Questionable Sushi
Crew

Mikian
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
Mikian
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
Mikian
it's okay, really..

Collin (ex-bf) had been such a jerk to me lately... becaus ehe found some new friends, and then he dumped me a few hours ago... I called Tashi and she told me to come on and that i might feel better... and i do feel a little better.
*takes the scone*

you looks different yuhe

and you must adopt an asian baby because there are too many in the world alone and helpless ;_;

yeah, pretty much >.> every time i think my ex and i are in a good place as friends she goes and ******** everything up...-__- *has decided he doesn't care about swearing in his thread anymore* >.>; god, i've been a good boy. get ready for the REAL Chrono XD!!

@Mikian: ...maybe YOU should cut him off... the more power you have after a breakup, the better you are... don't give him all of it
use the girl-power and be a b***h to him or b*****d....  
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
*jaw drops* eek

what...? is there a problem? o.o... you know i'm comfortable with my sexuality o.o...

AANND... i'm going to get my third cup of tea!! BRB!! XD
you never offered gay (but really straight w/e) love to Sado, and on top of that my cousin stare

Sado was never going through an extremely bad 2nd breakup, now was he? o.o...
ummm.... he went through a bad date..?

Oh i likes Pink Floyd too

a bad date is not the same thing, and you know that as well as i do >.>;

and YESS!! XD i so glad you like Pink Floyd! yaay...  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 3, 2, 5, 3, 5, 6 Total: 34 (8-48)

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:31 pm
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
Mikian
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
Mikian
it's okay, really..

*takes the scone*

you looks different yuhe

I decided long ago that you cant be friends with an ex ... it just doesnt work ... well not for me anyway sweatdrop  
Questionable Sushi rolled 8 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 3, 3, 2, 5, 6, 5 Total: 29 (8-48)
Tashikana
actually chrono... you rayped kris the other day in towns... so you arne't that good
D:  

Questionable Sushi
Crew

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

Tashikana

>.>; pssh... *cough*... well, i meant with my language..o.o; you should hear me irl.. i swear like a ******** XD

@Yuhe: you just rolled a 41! ^__^ soo close! o.o;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:32 pm
ChronoSpark
Mikian
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
Mikian
*takes the scone*

you looks different yuhe

um...what i would do is just not talk to him anymore unless he talks to you. and if he does happen to talk to you, then just don't be all friendly, just..be indifferent to everything he says and/or does. i mean, he doesn't matter anymore. that's the point. =P
now that i think of it it might not be a big deal... my room mate has been really friendly with me, to help me out, but... i know he's like that with everyone else...
gah gonk

I'll try and ignore my ex now.  

Mikian

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:32 pm
IceFantasy

I decided long ago that you cant be friends with an ex ... it just doesnt work ... well not for me anyway sweatdrop

...it can... i have friends that are friends with certain exes... and my ex is really special. well.. WAS...*sigh*..whatever.. i have attachment and abandonment issues -__-;  
Questionable Sushi rolled 8 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 3, 1, 5, 2, 4, 3 Total: 28 (8-48)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:33 pm
ChronoSpark
Tashikana

>.>; pssh... *cough*... well, i meant with my language..o.o; you should hear me irl.. i swear like a ******** XD

@Yuhe: you just rolled a 41! ^__^ soo close! o.o;
i know!!! D:<  

Questionable Sushi
Crew

IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 5, 5, 6 Total: 27 (8-48)

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:33 pm
Chrono being a good boy ... not from what I've heard ... rofl

That was so close Yuhe ...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:34 pm
Mikian
ChronoSpark
Mikian
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
Mikian
*takes the scone*

you looks different yuhe

now that i think of it it might not be a big deal... my room mate has been really friendly with me, to help me out, but... i know he's like that with everyone else...
gah gonk

*huggle* you'll be fine. in the end, he's just...not worth it. you're obviously so much better than he is anyway, so... yeah. i mean, don't IGNORE him. don't make it obvious. the less obvious you make it, the better off you are, you feel me?

@Yuhe: poor, poor Yuhe...

@Ice: >.>;; ******** a, i am a good boy... gawd XD  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

Questionable Sushi rolled 8 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 4, 6, 1, 1, 3, 4 Total: 30 (8-48)

Questionable Sushi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:34 pm
IceFantasy
Chrono being a good boy ... not from what I've heard ... rofl

That was so close Yuhe ...
haha chrono being a good boy....not from what I've SEEN.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:35 pm
Chrono: oh okay

I've had alot of boyfriend problems... i mean seriously it is so cruel, i'm not even a b***h or anything, i'm like the nicest girl ever, and then they leave me or ignore me, it is stupid... stare  

Tashikana
Vice Captain

Questionable Sushi rolled 8 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 2, 1, 6, 3, 1 Total: 22 (8-48)

Questionable Sushi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:36 pm
ChronoSpark
Mikian
ChronoSpark
Mikian
ChronoSpark

gah gonk

*huggle* you'll be fine. in the end, he's just...not worth it. you're obviously so much better than he is anyway, so... yeah. i mean, don't IGNORE him. don't make it obvious. the less obvious you make it, the better off you are, you feel me?

@Yuhe: poor, poor Yuhe...

@Ice: >.>;; ******** a, i am a good boy... gawd XD
*agrees vehemently*

@tashi: haha at least you're not like the worst girlfriend ever. *points to yours truly*  
Games and Contest Spot.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games