Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:04 pm
Tch, I think my parents misnamed me; mine sucks. Something about initiating get-rich-quick schemes (yes, because that's what college is), I'm emotionally unsettled (?! Only if anger counts...), and what the hell is wrong with my bladder, exactly? o.O Nothing that I know of. I think Lang got my name, though. Hers is perfect for me. xd

Edit: I just looked up my friends' names and found your description, Lang. OMGWTF? I know Lang's name now?!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:09 pm
results of my middle name, which shall not be said
Quote:
The name of (i'm not going to tell you) has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable. You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding. Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues. You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease. People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive. You would be effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way. While you are honest and responsible, one weakness that is paramount in your life is your lack of self-confidence and initiative, which causes you to put things off and avoid facing issues. Generally speaking, you have few problems with your health; however, there is a weakness affecting the fluid functions of the body.

why must they be so close to the real me! stressed

my best friend got happy go lucky. he is not happy go lucky in anyway!  

oni cypress

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:19 pm
AD, Oni.. we are all freaking out because of that dumb website Shiro posted. xd sweatdrop xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:21 pm
Yesh. I am teh flipped out.

How are you doing, Deux? Haven't seen you in awhile. whee

Lang - As soon as you get your samples up, I'm going to open the auction thread.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:29 pm
Haha... It says I'm materialistic... XD My parents sooo gave me the wrong name. xp

And... my middle name gave me the same description as Lang... hmm. =O  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:39 pm
Hmm!

Hey, Seth, did you resize those images? They're not showing up any differently. sweatdrop  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:45 pm
>.>;; Nurrr... Yeah I did. @-@;;

Though they have a different name... xp Cause I'm using the larger ones somewhere else. x.o;;

I posted the new Urls, in the thread though. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:09 pm
Ah. I didn't catch that before.

What program do you use? I can get images like that down to about 40kB.

Akahoshi - I resaved all of your images and uploaded them to my photobucket account; they're now about 1/4 the size they were before.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Nyome

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:09 pm
Shiro: 4laugh seizure! I forgot about that. XD You should've seen the look on my face when I heard there was a fish named Seizure. whee

O_O;; you're going to kill your computer with my art! xd

Deuxia: xd ! <33 so skilled with languages~~ *___* seems we always learn the cuss words first ne? sweatdrop

Memai: ^^ heart Umm...For a first auction, I would've definately opted to host it myself. The artist participation is about 40% of what determines the HB in the end. *shrug* XD at least, that's what I've observed.

===

Quote:
Your name of Nyome gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life. You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age. Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends. Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right. In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions. Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility. However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should. Due to your strong sense of responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through assuming more responsibility than you should. Friction could arise through others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges, even though you are only trying to help.

===

Posted SHINY Nyome ornament on Akahomas thread!~ ^0^ I er... had free time, so I went overboard. sweatdrop sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:13 pm
AD> Deleter Illustrator... xp They're large files because I have to save as .bmp first then convert. x3

The .jpg format doesn't save well with Deleter. 3nodding  

Find_The_XdOGx

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:17 pm
Nyome - ...you had to outdo our silly little ornaments, didn't you? Psh...fine... xd

Seth - Would you like me to resize them in photoshop and post them and you can resave those versions?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:40 pm
AD> What exactly do you need to have from me for the auction? *can't find it in the other threads*  

Alucard_

Nyome

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:47 pm
I REALLY want to start trying animation. crying alas, I am too lazy/stupid to figure it out. gonk

AD: Yes yes. O_O You have found out my evil secret intentions-I plan to CRUSH the other puny ornaments with my SHINY one of DOOM. twisted domokun

..o_o;;;  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:53 pm
AD> Ermm... if you wouldn't mind? sweatdrop

Nyome> Now that's an evil plan. =O  

Find_The_XdOGx

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:56 pm
Alucard - Go here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=104378

See what everyone else has submitted, then post 4 or 5 examples in the Akahomas thread along with your rules.

Nyome - *bursts into tears*

Seth - No problem.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/AbandonedDreamsAngel/Stuff/StryCommish.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/AbandonedDreamsAngel/Stuff/sethmalesm.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/AbandonedDreamsAngel/Stuff/SethAssassinsm.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/AbandonedDreamsAngel/Stuff/Kyouusm.jpg  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games