Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contest Spot.
ChronoSpark's Phat Azz Contest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a virgin?
  No...*coughyescough*
  Nope
  WTF is your freaking problem? Jerk
View Results

inuyasha_c3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:41 pm
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
ChronoSpark
*siigh*....spoiled people piss me off...like, wicked

i scrounge my money to buy a $50 game for PS2 and there's someone getting all 3 next-gen systems by x-mas? O__o i mean, fo real, that ain't right

and it's not enough to just have them, gots to tell everyone about it, too >.>;
it's okay, just shake it off.

Inu: well i guess that's not spoiled, but you didn't have to announce it, look at jealous chrono

>.>; fo real...

@Inu: o.o... i said alright, man....

sorry,
i don't like to piss people off, so that's why i over react.
i feel that the world turns a lot smoother if you don't piss people off  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:42 pm
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
I'm probably going to work in an indoor water park that is opening up near my house the December

that's cool
yep i practically live right next door to a theme park and a waterpark now... it's pretty cool  

Tashikana
Vice Captain

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:42 pm
Tashikana
why don't we drop the subject of game systems and talk a bout.... *penguins!!

so what do you guys think of happy feet?

i dunno, looks fun. my friend Nora was at the premiere in Chicago and talked to Robin Williams on the phone..o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:44 pm
good night my peoples. i gotta go. tell simple i said hey  

inuyasha_c3

Tashikana
Vice Captain

ChronoSpark
Tashikana

i dunno, looks fun. my friend Nora was at the premiere in Chicago and talked to Robin Williams on the phone..o.o
i want to see it xp my senior friend went there and she was the only older kid there and says she wants to watch it again.  
inuyasha_c3
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
ChronoSpark
*siigh*....spoiled people piss me off...like, wicked

i scrounge my money to buy a $50 game for PS2 and there's someone getting all 3 next-gen systems by x-mas? O__o i mean, fo real, that ain't right

and it's not enough to just have them, gots to tell everyone about it, too >.>;
it's okay, just shake it off.

Inu: well i guess that's not spoiled, but you didn't have to announce it, look at jealous chrono

>.>; fo real...

@Inu: o.o... i said alright, man....

sorry,
i don't like to piss people off, so that's why i over react.
i feel that the world turns a lot smoother if you don't piss people off

straight up =P  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:45 pm
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
Tashikana

i want to see it xp my senior friend went there and she was the only older kid there and says she wants to watch it again.

yeah. that's how it was when i went to see Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were Rabbit =P

@Inu: aight, man. ...dunno if i'll be talkin to Simple anytime soon. he's got thankgiving stuff to take care of or whatever  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:47 pm
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
Tashikana

yeah. that's how it was when i went to see Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were Rabbit =P

@Inu: aight, man. ...dunno if i'll be talkin to Simple anytime soon. he's got thankgiving stuff to take care of or whatever
haha that movie was funny/weird

Inu: bai, but i don't think simple will be on like Chrono said  

Tashikana
Vice Captain

Tashikana
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:49 pm
sooo... how about them rabbits

*is making something up*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:49 pm
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
Tashikana

i luurved that movie. sooo enjoyable XD!

o.o.. you know, i'm the most active person in the guild. i have over 1000 posts >.>; ...Simple is close, he's in the high 900's  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

Tashikana
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:51 pm
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
Tashikana

o.o.. you know, i'm the most active person in the guild. i have over 1000 posts >.>; ...Simple is close, he's in the high 900's
and i'm 3rd active mrgreen
i would probably be close with you and simple if i werent doing basketball though  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:53 pm
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
Tashikana

and i'm 3rd active mrgreen
i would probably be close with you and simple if i werent doing basketball though

i know ^^ which is nice. o.o.. we have some other really active members, like Always and Kris...and Yuhe has been wicked active since she came back, too. =P i just wish everyone was as active >.< ugh... oh well, i guess... i've tried absolutely everything i can, i really have... -__-; the whole giveaways thing was like, a last-ditch effort, and it didn't work. i honestly wonder how many people read that announcement  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

Tashikana
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:55 pm
Chrono: The only active people are the ones who were on the original thread and some new people... and i think some people just don't come because when they are on no one else is on... *shrugs*
hopefully it will be more active  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:57 pm
Tashikana
Chrono: The only active people are the ones who were on the original thread and some new people... and i think some people just don't come because when they are on no one else is on... *shrugs*

yeah...seems to be the case...there are a couple of people, like you said, that are active despite not being on the original thread. ugh...

i think we should honestly discuss kicking out people with 0 posts and stuff... you know? what's the point of having them if they aren't doing anything?  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

Tashikana
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:00 pm
ChronoSpark
Tashikana

yeah...seems to be the case...there are a couple of people, like you said, that are active despite not being on the original thread. ugh...

i think we should honestly discuss kicking out people with 0 posts and stuff... you know? what's the point of having them if they aren't doing anything?
Yes that was what was exactly on my mind earlier today... i just kind of forgot about it because no one was on... also posted something in the crew forums earlier today  
Games and Contest Spot.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games