Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:05 am
Massage me. I have back problems.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:11 am
Makaniti
Probably a muffin

but a chocolate chip muffin

she preffers blueberry or banna nut actully.  

Maceanimon

Quinth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:32 am
clubanimon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yay event!

It's Runell in cat form! D:
Lol even club probably doesn't remember Runell. Or his name, at least. He's the guy who took your fox's eyeballs. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:01 am
Miko-dono
I heart my Professional Development class - my instructor Meggie is the coolest! We're developing our purpose, vision, and goals. This is like the second time she's put up on the board figures of what we can be making. example: If I charge $40 a session, it could be 30-50 minutes, and do 5 sessions a day, working 5 days a week (which is about 25-30 hours a week), then I'd be grossing about 1K each week. Then if I work 50 weeks a year, with a bit off for holidays, I can pull in $50,000 a year!! xd Of course, there's taxes to deal with, but I can put a bunch of stuff on my tax deductibles. The money isn't the reason I got into massage, but it doesn't hurt a bit. 4laugh

awesomeness. If I get a job at Disney (my striving goal!!) then I start out with $75k a year I believe...of course that would be me living in cali...thus...probably being poor anyway lol

but maybe I'll meet the boss!  

Radjulon
Crew

Maceanimon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:19 am
oh god...Dirk eyes....yes I remember the horror..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:49 pm
Radjulon
If I get a job at Disney (my striving goal!!) then I start out with $75k a year I believe...of course that would be me living in cali...thus...probably being poor anyway lol

but maybe I'll meet the boss!

The art school at my university is known as "little Disney". All our animation tables were donated by them.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:40 pm
Disney is friends with my art school, we get hired there a lot  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:52 pm
It's called "Little Disney" because of the desks? That's odd.  

Destructo Kid

ChocoboJoe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:33 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaia-exchange/monster-sale-almost-whole-inventory/t.34968899_1/#2  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:04 pm
Man you guys are lucky, going to schools where you could get hired for your dream job. :3 I still don't know wtf I want to end up doing so I waffle over my school and career choices.

AND OMG WHY I AM SUCH A RETARD. I FORGOT FOR LIKE SIX MONTHS THAT "MULTIPLY" EXISTED IN PHOTO/PAINT SHOP. WTF. *SHOOTS SELF*  

Quinth

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:17 pm
Destructo Kid
It's called "Little Disney" because of the desks? That's odd.

No, Disney tends to adopt certain schools for their future workers. They prefer them to others you could say, luckily, SCAD has been adopted into them as well. It's more of a preference thing, if you were to come from a preferred school rather then some random college, your chances of getting hired is increased.

Unfortunately, many art colleges in Cali are preferred over out of state *cept Flordia* for some odd reason. Meaning *also depending on portfolio* if Maeth and I were to apply for the same job, his chances of getting hired would be slightly higher then mine.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:06 pm
Poor rad. *pat* Boss has just that slight leverage. That's not fair. But who says life's fair.

Random story for today. My Luck is bad, except for when it comes to food.
For lunch my friends and I go to BK. I, being the poor sap that I am, don't eat whie there. I'm there for the conversations and such. See, The thing is, 50% of the time, 99% for them, I get free food. And every time I do I get the "look." Not a bad one, but the "I told you so look." And of corse, while sitting there, I get an offer for some stranger to buy me a burger. I politley decline, and waited. As I suspected, I got the "look." Then We have a big 'ol debate about why this happens to just me. And Just to corrispond with what I said above, my friend says that one day he was starving and on the brink of "death." No one would buy him anything. Neither would they lend him one measly dollar. Even If you didn't, I thought this was funny.
And that was the random story of the day. rolleyes  

Destructo Kid

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:34 pm
that person would of so poisoned your food....or worse

a roofie  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:34 pm
get a job then! XD its not that hard XD and the moolaw oh the moolaw that on can have is so much fuuuun! but then you'll be broke if you spend to much of it XD  

Rhies

Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games