Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:41 am
He has to get his liiiicence!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:49 am
Maeth
Massage me. I have back problems.

No problem. Just get up here, since our tables finally came in today! heart Just in time for Thanksgiving!  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:52 am
Radjulon
Miko-dono
I heart my Professional Development class - my instructor Meggie is the coolest! We're developing our purpose, vision, and goals. This is like the second time she's put up on the board figures of what we can be making. example: If I charge $40 a session, it could be 30-50 minutes, and do 5 sessions a day, working 5 days a week (which is about 25-30 hours a week), then I'd be grossing about 1K each week. Then if I work 50 weeks a year, with a bit off for holidays, I can pull in $50,000 a year!! xd Of course, there's taxes to deal with, but I can put a bunch of stuff on my tax deductibles. The money isn't the reason I got into massage, but it doesn't hurt a bit. 4laugh

awesomeness. If I get a job at Disney (my striving goal!!) then I start out with $75k a year I believe...of course that would be me living in cali...thus...probably being poor anyway lol

but maybe I'll meet the boss!

Once I'm licensed, I can go many places. In fact, the Bellagio in Las Vegas is hiring ONLY for weekends and holidays, and they start at $80K a year, not including tips of course. But... seriously here! Work only 2 days a week, and then holidays for $80 grand!? Of course, it takes about 6 months to get a Nevada license cause they do a complete background check if you work on the Strip... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:56 am
Quinth
Man you guys are lucky, going to schools where you could get hired for your dream job. :3 I still don't know wtf I want to end up doing so I waffle over my school and career choices.

AND OMG WHY I AM SUCH A RETARD. I FORGOT FOR LIKE SIX MONTHS THAT "MULTIPLY" EXISTED IN PHOTO/PAINT SHOP. WTF. *SHOOTS SELF*

sweatdrop Don't feel so bad about it, Quinth. I knew I wanted to do massage therapy since I was about 17, but it took me 8 years before the opportunity came along without having to do a major move and such. I went through all of high school wondering, but it took a job to make me realize what I'd be happy to do for the rest of my life - being a librarian. Well, and the massage therapy. I feel good receiving one, and I feel good giving one. And I get paid for it! Find a calling in life, not a job, or even a career. Find something you love and are passionate about, and you'll never work another day in your life.  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rhies

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:34 am
Kazu Faiya
He has to get his liiiicence!

whats holding him back? Oo  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:35 am
Miko-dono
Quinth
Man you guys are lucky, going to schools where you could get hired for your dream job. :3 I still don't know wtf I want to end up doing so I waffle over my school and career choices.

AND OMG WHY I AM SUCH A RETARD. I FORGOT FOR LIKE SIX MONTHS THAT "MULTIPLY" EXISTED IN PHOTO/PAINT SHOP. WTF. *SHOOTS SELF*

sweatdrop Don't feel so bad about it, Quinth. I knew I wanted to do massage therapy since I was about 17, but it took me 8 years before the opportunity came along without having to do a major move and such. I went through all of high school wondering, but it took a job to make me realize what I'd be happy to do for the rest of my life - being a librarian. Well, and the massage therapy. I feel good receiving one, and I feel good giving one. And I get paid for it! Find a calling in life, not a job, or even a career. Find something you love and are passionate about, and you'll never work another day in your life.

Eh... I can get really passionate about something, but it always goes away after a while. Right now I think I want a job working with people, but I can't stand working with retards so the job hunt is a bit difficult. razz I worry that if I stay in America as a teacher, I'll want to kill myself with the stupidity that is our youth. sad  

Quinth

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:50 pm
The lack thereof getting to the DMV and such.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:53 pm
Quinth
Miko-dono
Quinth

Eh... I can get really passionate about something, but it always goes away after a while. Right now I think I want a job working with people, but I can't stand working with retards so the job hunt is a bit difficult. razz I worry that if I stay in America as a teacher, I'll want to kill myself with the stupidity that is our youth. sad

That last sentence should be on a coffee mug  

Radjulon
Crew

Quinth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:59 pm
Radjulon
Quinth
Miko-dono
Quinth

That last sentence should be on a coffee mug

Well, I'm getting a button maker for Xmas. Will a button suffice? razz  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:11 pm
it have to be a really small font lol  

Radjulon
Crew

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:02 pm
It's attack of the FF cosplay!! This is as close to Rikku from X-2 that I could get... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:27 pm
cute xd I see Kazu is a lovely lil white mage.
Go FF ftw

I'm...just myself lol

HAPPY TURKEY DAY  

Radjulon
Crew

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:43 pm
omg...Rad sig has nipples....niiiippppplesssss!

oh and happy canberry sauce day  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:22 pm
yea...girls and boys have them  

Radjulon
Crew

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:43 pm
Whoo! I didn't think of that. xd So I am. lol  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games