Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:45 am
Ivan listened to Yao silently, mulling over his words. He felt a strong sense of shame deep in his gut, revealing his weakness and taking comfort from someone. It...wasn't what he had been taught. But, Yao wanted him to tell him, didn't he? Or...was he irritated with Ivan for being so pathetic. It was confusing at best, and tormenting at worst. He wished that he could just understand, but he doubted that he ever would be able to understand matters of the heart.

At the offer to visit Yao at his home, Ivan glanced over curiously. In the past, the Asian grew upset at his frequent visits that happened during the winter. He gave a slight smile, somewhat fake but also somewhat genuine.

"Be nice. Da. Visit sound nice," he murmured.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:58 pm
(( It just sounded so cheesy to me, like I can only think of the most cheesyest things ever to write XD ))

Mathias almost broke at that....Sindre's words seemed to eco in his mind, 'Then...don't'
"I want..." he looked at Sindre with hazy eyes, "...you..."
In a split second, Mathias had latched onto the Norwegians lips again. But this time it was with more force, passion, hunger. Mathias let go of Sindre's waist, unlooped his arms around his neck, gripping his wrists, and pushed him up against the wall behind them.

Nini-Chan Desu

Shy Bunny

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:20 pm
Remaining in a deep slumber, Gilbert had somehow managed shift himself into a fetal position. One hand was underneath the pillow, while the other was placed beside his face. However, his sleep was not restful.

As many times when he found himself ill and under the influence of medications, Gilbert was plagued by nightmares. Small nuisances, to his poor state, twisted and bittered into a sour fretting. Fears that he didn't fall prey to in years, in centuries, overtook him in such a terror that a small whimper escaped his throat as he slept.

Short of breath, he gave whispery gasps. His face showed his troubled thoughts and dreams; his eyes moved rapidly behind their lids.

I believe an hour passed. *Actually, he's just fun to mess with* XD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:04 am

((Ahaha, but we can't help a little cheesiness here and there. ~Makes the world go 'round and all that. Besides, it makes things much more fun, no?))

Such a sudden, demanding movement made the Norwegian freeze up momentarily, his gasp muffled by the other's lips. His mind screamed at him to push Mathias away, attempting to remind him that they were in the middle of the conference room -now, thanks to the Dane, they were technically to one side- and it... Wasn't the place for this sort of thing. However, Sindre couldn't bring the willpower to do so and instead caved into his urges, responding to the kiss with an equal desire burning in himself. This didn't seem like a joke... And he took a little comfort from that. Granted, he supposed that if Tino or the others walked in, they'd not react too well to this sort of situation...

But he was tired of over-analysing things. 'Mmnh...' He was unable to stop a little moan escaping, feeling himself lost in the moment. He was only vaguely aware that he was pinned, rather commandingly, but he felt no real urge to fight it. After all, it certainly showed that Mathias did want him, the way he'd said he did.

----------

'Ah, good.' Yao seemed relieved at that response, a warm smile breaking out onto his face as he looked up at his friend. 'I worry about you, aru. Feel free to drop by whenever you like.' This was going against how he'd felt in the past, and supposed that he should set his own feelings aside -despite knowing that it was a little irritating when the Russian visited a little too much- for the sake of his friend. And besides... It made him feel better to know that Ivan was alright.

'You know... We all do have weaknesses, aru.' Yao spoke after a little while, being able to sense his friend's mild discomfort. 'For example... My country has many different dialects. Everyone who lives in my homeland... Not all of them can understand each other. And so... In wars, it's caused... Quite a few problems.' He admitted. 'Still does. It's so confusing... It's shameful, really, that we cannot all communicate.' He paused, frowning. 'Causes friction amongst the ranks and all, aru. But... I suppose it's something that can't be solved so easily. And not only that... My people dislike living with me due to the harsh lifestyle.' Yao supposed that not giving away too much information about that was best. He couldn't exactly sugarcoat the whole situation, but he didn't want to freely admit that there was a lack of human rights...

'Don't worry yourself too much, okay? It'll be alright... I'll make sure of it.' He stood, leaning over just a little in order to embrace his friend warmly as he murmured this. 'Trust me... If I may ask for that, aru.'

----------
((Coolio~ Was missing these two. <3))

Roderich had been stood there for a few moments, observing the odd behaviour with a deepened frown of concern. This was quite surreal... Never had he seen the might that was the ex-nation... Act like this. All curled up and whimpering, like. It was a bizarre thing to witness. He couldn't help but wonder what Gilbert was dreaming about, but he supposed he shouldn't let him suffer like this for any longer.

Then again, he heard that waking someone up out of a dream was a bad thing. But it had been an hour... Well, an hour and four minutes now. He supposed that the albino would not make a fuss about his lack of punctuality, though he could never tell with Gilbert.

'Gilbert... Gilbert.' The Austrian leant over his ex-rival, shaking his shoulder. 'Gilbert. It's been an hour... I'm here to wake you up, like you asked.' It was silly, speaking to someone who was asleep... But Roderich supposed it made more of a disturbance. And it was less weird than just making random noises... Although it probably would have been more efficient.

But then again, hitting the ex-nation would be efficient too. The Austrian pushed that slightly-tempting thought to the back of his mind, before continuing to try and wake Gilbert in a less violent way.

'Come now, wake up.'

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:43 am
Ivan pondered over what China said, pulling out the spiked fruit juice and taking a gulp. It wasn't bad, he'd admit, but he preferred vodka straight. However, he was told not to drink vodka in the meeting so he had to use this to get around that rule. If people merely suspected him of drinking, they couldn't get after him. They had to have proof.

"Not...have...to worry about...me. Be fine eventually. Not bad enough. Can function," he mumbled, struggling to get the words out. He wished he recalled English better. "Understand. Was Communist one time, too."

He definitely remembered that time. It seemed hard to believe that five years had passed since he became a democracy. He had caused his sisters so much pain, as well as the Baltics and other nations he considered close. Now, he knew that it was only him who had thought them close. Only Natalia came back afterward. And only Svitlana was being held back from returning.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:52 am
Terror filled Gilbert at the touch to his shoulder. He quickly pushed the person away. Although, his strength failed him and it was rather weak. It was enough of a movement that, still sleep-fogged and clumsy, he fell off of the bed and onto the floor. A gasp escaped his lips when he hit the cold, unforgiving wood.

With wide red eyes, he looked around. Where was he? That was when everything hit him at once. He was ill. Roderich took him in. He was in the aristocrat's room. An hour probably passed.

True enough, when he looked up he caught sight of the Austrian. Mortification stung him and his cheeks felt warm, a dusting of pink running across them. He ducked his head, shifting into a sitting position so that his back was against the bed. The only light was from the open door. Gilbert prayed that it wasn't bright enough to show his blush.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

II Ukraine II

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:47 am
Glancing quickly over at her brother, Svitlana was relieved to see that he wasn't alone. He was now sitting with Natalia and Mr. China. She had been worried when he abruptly left. Then, later, when Mr. Greece pulled him out of the room. He had seemed so upset when he came back in, even though he didn't show it. She had raised him; she could tell when something was bothering him.

Biting her lip, she glanced about the room. After a long time of scrutinizing the nations there, the Ukrainian finally noticed the Canadian who, as per usual, had been sitting there the whole time, completely unnoticed.

Getting to her feet, she grabbed her things and shyly walked over to him. She really didn't want to sit alone. "U-um.. M-Mr. Canada, may I sit with you, Будь ласка*?" She clutched her books close, feeling awkward standing there. Please say yes. I really don't want to be alone.

*Please*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Biting his lip, the Egyptian cast a dirty look when Heracles left the room. He masked it quickly enough, not liking showing any sort of emotion. He really did want to cause the Turk a bit of mischief, though. However, with the Greek gone... It seemed somewhat fruitless. There was always the chance that they would meet in the hall when the Turk finally arrived. Hopefully, they would. Gupta just wished he would have been able to see it. He might be able to hear it, though, if it does happen.

Giving a soft sigh, he glanced back out of the window. The rain was really coming down. It was so different from his own home. He wished that a small part of this rain would touch Cairo. But...that was unlikely. And, quite possibly, cause a panic among his citizens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having found herself absorbed with the rain, Angelique hadn't noticed when the American suddenly took the phone from China. She glanced over, blinking. Oh. I must have really been out of it... she thought. She hoped that he wasn't waiting on an answer from her. She hadn't been listening or paying any sort of attention after talking about Arthur.

Once more thinking about the Brit, her gaze turned worried again. She really wanted to do something for him, but he wouldn't allow it. His pride was too strong. She wished he would just accept the help.

Arthur... what's wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glancing over at the clock, a very slight amount of amusement filled Li's blank eyes. It wasn't enough to cast any light in them, and it didn't change his emotionless expression, either.

If he was correct in his calculations - which he most assuredly was - the meeting had probably started or was just about to start, given the many times the meetings started late. The thought of people scurrying through the downpour of London into a dreary, tension riddled conference room was amusing. Especially since he wasn't there to suffer it.

Being an autonomous region of China had it's benefits. He had a bit more leeway when it came to meetings. Since, ultimately, the decisions of his government depended on the final say of China, he didn't have to do nearly as much work.

Due to that fact, once he had figured out what the weather would be like in London, he had opted to skip the meeting and remain at home where it was warm, sunny and quiet.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:43 am

Ah, yes. Yao had momentarily forgotten about Ivan's new political status... Democracy. Something that the Asian would probably never be able to understand, let alone run in his country. After all, it wasn't his place to decide... Unless someone invaded and demanded that his superiors change China to a democratic nation, Yao was stuck as communist territory. It just highlighted the divide between them... And firmly reminded him that Ivan would most likely suffer for their friendship.

After all, democracy and communism never could go hand-in-hand. Yao was definitely unwilling to let go of their friendship, however.

'It hurts too much to think of that.' Yao mentally chided himself, deciding to change the subject. 'A-ah, Ivan... Earlier, I suppose I didn't make myself clear when I tried explaining what a best friend was, so... Uhm... I suppose I could show you an example, aru? He glanced about, frowning. 'Like...' His gaze settled on Lithuania and Poland. No. Bad idea. Mentioning that particular Baltic nation would be painful, especially concerning his closeness to Feliks... So he had to think again.

Greece and Japan... No. He shouldn't mention those either. Ivan wasn't fond of either of the two, and they'd had a big argument that day.

Anything concerning Alfred was out, too. Prussia... No. France wasn't a good example due to his crude behaviour, and the friendship between Ludwig and Feliciano was... Strange.

It was harder than he first thought. Yao swallowed, getting a little desperate now. Canada, no... He couldn't mention Ivan's sisters, either. Sealand was friends with Latvia, if he remembered rightly, but that involved the little Baltic...

'U-uhm...' He vaguely remembered the Nordics. Two were married.... Or so he thought, anyhow. Sealand was adopted... Norway and Iceland were brothers, Yao had heard somewhere.

Then he remembered. Perfect example...!

'I know you don't know them well, but Denmark and Norway are best friends too, aru.' Yao smiled, having not seen the two. After all, they were to the side of the room in a rather heated moment. 'I'm sure you know them by sight, are they in here?'

----------

It was difficult not to laugh. Roderich held it back, only letting out a quiet snort of amusement at Gilbert's reaction as he offered a hand to help. 'Are you perhaps feeling any better?' He asked, remembering the bad dream a few moments ago. It certainly cleared all humour from his mind and voice. 'You asked me to come and wake you up now, remember...?' He decided to avoid the generic question of 'did you sleep well?' as he knew the answer already. However, he supposed he should just feign ignorance in regards to that situation...

After all, he knew Gilbert by now, and knew that the ex-nation did not like being weak... Or having any sort of weaknesses, so to speak.

Perhaps he should ask after the quality of the albino's sleep after all.

'Did you sleep well, Gilbert?' He asked in a softened tone, keeping his hand extended to offer aid if it was needed. Granted, he'd learnt by now that Gilbert would take his help grudgingly, and only if direly needed, so it would provide testament to the man's true condition (as all people did lie to cover up weaknesses, by nature.)

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:42 am
Blinking curiously, Ivan gave Yao a mildly interested glance. It took his attention away from Svitlana going over to the Canadian, although he saw it in the corner of his eye. "Best friends. Nyet, not understand so well," he agreed, sealing the bottle of spiked fruit juice.

He watched as Yao started glancing around, trying to find an example of such a friendship as this "best friend" thing that he was on about.

He raised an eyebrow when the man decided that Denmark and Norway were best friends. He glanced over, his expression somewhat amused, although holding slight confusion. He raised a finger, pointing the two out.

"Best friends? Know of different word for that," he commented, looking somewhat skeptical.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:52 am
Resisting the urge to smack Roderich's hand away in an attempt to console his wounded pride, Gilbert instead relented to accepting the aid. He was pulled to his feet, unsteady due to both his illness and his tiredness. One thing that was the same for all medications, daytime or otherwise, they all made him incredibly drowsy. "Do I look any better?" While it once would have been a snap, it merely sounded like a sleepy slur.

Shaking his head in an attempt to clear the sleep from him, Gilbert released the Austrian's hand. "Yeah, I remember. I have the flu, not Alzheimer's," he retorted softly.

Sitting back down on the bed in order to give his weary body rest, he sighed. "Sleep well? Hardly." He didn't go into anymore explanation, knowing that Roderich had seen him in his terror. He bit down a feeling of shame.

Keeping his head bowed to hide his blurry vision and flushed cheeks, despite the knowledge that the Austrian already was aware, he gave a soft sigh. "I need a thermometer."

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:55 am

Oh dear. Yao glanced in the direction that his friend was pointing, realising his mistake. 'Aiii! Er, uh, no, th-that's definitely not what... I... Ack!' His face began to burn as he looked away from the two again. Mortified was a mild word for it. 'It... I... Th-they used to be best friends...?' He attempted to recover, knowing that the redness on his face just got steadily worse. 'I s-suppose it's just you and I who conform to the... Er, appropriate behaviour of best f-friends, aru?' although he really did not want to ask, he did wonder what word Ivan knew to describe that sort of thing, and whether it was English or Russian. 'What... Word... Would that be?' He forced out after a few moments, sitting down beside the taller nation in order to hide his face in his hands, attempting to calm his shattered nerves and help fight off the flush.

Perhaps it was not the best idea to look for an example. And, seeming as the only example he could think of (now that Norway and Denmark were behaving in a way that was overstepping the platonic mark) was their own relationship... It was just back to square one again.

He supposed he'd have to think of something else. It was really quite difficult to think today, after all that had happened.

----------

'Now, now. It's dark, so how am I meant to see whether you look better or not?' Roderich replied with one eyebrow raised, though his voice held no ill feelings. Rather, it was stated in a tone that reminded himself strongly of the times he'd had to speak to Feliciano as a small child, so not to upset him. Or her, as he'd previously thought...

Now that had been quite embarrassing. Pushing such thoughts from his mind, he looked at Gilbert again. 'Thermometer? Sure. Would you like me to leave the light off?' He could imagine that the sudden change in brightness would probably hurt the ex-nation's eyes.

'You do seem to be improving a little bit... Your special brand of sarcasm's returning.' He remarked idly as he returned, having fetched number two of the many thermometers he'd bought. 'Here.'

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:30 am
Ivan gave Yao an amused glance as the man became mortified over what he was now sure was a mistake about the two Nordics. He blinked at the mention of the "appropriate behaviour of best friends", not sure what to make of it. He and Yao did? But, didn't he just hurt Yao because of his short temper? That couldn't be right.

"Appropriate behaviour...is what?" he asked, the repeated words thick on his tongue. He wasn't used to speaking bigger words, preferring the simplicity of smaller ones.

When asked about the word he'd used to describe the two Nordics, he smiled. "Lust." After all, that really was what it looked like, what with Denmark pinning Norway to a wall that way.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:56 am
Gilbert flashed Roderich a skeptical glance, flashing him with a look of doubt over his claims of being unable to see due to the lack of light. Which was unlikely, since he could see the Austrian rather clearly. "It's not that dark, Specs," he pointed out.

Watching the aristocrat leave, he never answered the question about the lights. It would hurt his eyes because he had absolutely no defense to it. Without pigment, sudden changes of light affected him badly.

He rolled his eyes at the comment about his sarcasm. "Or perhaps I am trying to hide how bad I really am..." he murmured before he could stop himself. Forcing himself to be nonchalant, he reacted as if he had meant to say that. Perhaps the Austrian would take it as a simple dry comment and not the truth. Damned medication! he thought.

Taking the thermometer, he flicked on the bedside table lamp, shielding his eyes slightly. Once his eyes got accustomed to the new light, he dropped his hand and stuck the thermometer in his mouth, pressing the button.

It took longer than he liked before the beeping started. Glancing down, he resisted a groan. 102.3 degrees Celsius. It was only .5 degrees lower than earlier. He pressed the button again, wiping the information, and set it down on the beside table.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:10 pm

Blushing a little at the kiss, Bella took the small time in which Lovi was distracted by Antonio to gather herself. Why was she becoming so flustered over a small gesture? She'd watched this boy, well, man now, grow up..she shouldn't be fazed by his actions...should she?

Placing perhaps a too cheerful smile on her face, the European nation's attention was caught by a commotion on the other side of the room. Denmark and..Norway?! What were they..why here?! Didn't they know proper behaviour? "What the..Lovi, am I seeing things, or are Norway and Denmark.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Oh, wonderful, as if today couldn't get any worse..' Greece turned around at the sound of Turkey's voice, and couldn't help but smirk at the state the nation was in. "Who knows? Most of us had the common sense to get here before the rain got really bad.." Hiding his annoyance at the greeting behind his words, Heracles turned away from the Turk, and began walking towards the conference room.

Keeaykeay

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:04 pm
Bristling slightly at the shot, Sadiq forced down his anger and hid it behind a smirk of his own. Since his eyes were hidden, the Greek was unable to notice the flash of irritation in the green depths. "Sense enough to be out of the storm? Granted," he agreed, stepping closer to the Greek as he walked toward the conference room. "Sense enough to keep track of the meeting? Somewhat lacking, no?"

As one final jab, his smirk grew a bit wider as he stepped closer, still. "Sense enough to keep facing someone who had been stuck in the rain? Utter fail." With that, the Turk looped an arm around the Greek's shoulders and pulled him close, so that Heracles back was against his chest. He knew he was quite wet enough to be able to pass it along to the Greek.

Holding him there for a moment, he then let go and pushed him away, chuckling at the wetness of the Greek's shirt.

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games