angel__tear

Melodious Giver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:55 pm
Cien Laguoire
Cagalli Yura Attha
ChibiDuo
Xeon Sempai
Well, say a GM with mobile trace!

No, wait, I know, that mobile butler MS.

That's close to a GM, no?

That doesn't have mobile trace either. It has a STEERING WHEEL xd
neutral beep beep, out of my way - i'm a mobile suit pilot.
User Image

X3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:10 am
Ok, putting all other universes aside, and I don't know whether or not this was actually answered, but...
If all the UC pilots were in the riot and MS battle royale situation (but are given the same general mass produced mobile suit like a GM, Zaku, or such), who would win?  

Cien Laguoire

Xeon Sempai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:31 pm
What is the white thing in this video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Efp-v2KB4No  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:44 pm
Cien Laguoire
Ok, putting all other universes aside, and I don't know whether or not this was actually answered, but...
If all the UC pilots were in the riot and MS battle royale situation (but are given the same general mass produced mobile suit like a GM, Zaku, or such), who would win?

The old veteran pilot from Crossbone Gundam who took out 3 Doms with a Ball mrgreen  

Char350

angel__tear

Melodious Giver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:45 pm
Char350
Cien Laguoire

The old veteran pilot from Crossbone Gundam who took out 3 Doms with a Ball mrgreen

Lol, wouldn't you call that weapon more than a "ball"?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:35 pm
angel__tear
Char350
Cien Laguoire

Lol, wouldn't you call that weapon more than a "ball"?

Nope, just your 'ol RB-79 Mobile Pod Ball =P  

Char350

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:35 am
Cien Laguoire
ALL UC pilots?
Tomino decreed that Judau is technically the greatest NewType ever, even though he couldn't even hold a ******** beam saber at first. neutral
I'd want to say Camille, but using dead people like powerups is cheating...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:01 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
ALL UC pilots?
Tomino decreed that Judau is technically the greatest NewType ever, even though he couldn't even hold a ******** beam saber at first. neutral

After the Zeta movies, hopefully, Judau will no longer be canon. ninja

Also, Cagalli, here's a question:
What's the name of the song in the opening movie of MS Saga, and where can Shani find it? gonk  

Stray Bullet Shani

EVA-01X

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:54 pm
So, heres a question:
Why didn't you use Rouge IWSP in Destiny, we might have got a proper non-HG kit, non-resin kit of it (Not that I won't buy that G-System one for my PG Rouge Eventually...)

Also, Hyaku Shiki vs Atatsuki?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:49 pm
EVA-01X
So, heres a question:
Why didn't you use Rouge IWSP in Destiny, we might have got a proper non-HG kit, non-resin kit of it (Not that I won't buy that G-System one for my PG Rouge Eventually...)

Also, Hyaku Shiki vs Atatsuki?
I was planning on using it eventually, but if you'll recall, my idiot brother got the unit completely destroyed in an effort to save the Eternal... ORB still has the IWSP pack, however... And FYI, Akatsuki has an identical back to the Strike Rouge.. So it could use it.
As for Hyaku vs Akatsuki....
The Akatsuki is simply a superior mobile suit. It has a beam deflection system, dragoons, and an energy barrier.  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Colonel Lady Une

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:58 pm
Stray Bullet Shani
Cagalli Yura Attha
ALL UC pilots?

What's the name of the song in the opening movie of MS Saga, and where can Shani find it? gonk
It's called Take a Chance by savage genius. Sorry for answering this one for you Cagalli but I'm addicted to MS Saga. I don't know where to download it though you can always look up MS Saga on Youtube and watch the opening movie...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:11 am
Colonel Lady Une
Stray Bullet Shani
Cagalli Yura Attha
ALL UC pilots?

It's called Take a Chance by savage genius. Sorry for answering this one for you Cagalli but I'm addicted to MS Saga. I don't know where to download it though you can always look up MS Saga on Youtube and watch the opening movie...
Hey, there's only room for one living fictional character here. mad  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Colonel Lady Une

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:09 am
Well that's sad then, isn't it? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:25 am
At least I know how to use a Gundam. You just did what Mwu did - run into an anti-fortress gun.  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Colonel Lady Une

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:22 am
And what do you mean by this? Is that previous post meant for me or are you answering someone else's query? If it is meant for me, I pilot MS quite well even with the crap OZ provides. Only reason I wasn't able to pilot a Gundam was because they never gave me one. Granted, I start to suck at MS when the Saint takes over...  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff