Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play
= Yuromeshi High = The Strange High School = [GuildRP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:01 pm
Leon groaned as he fallowed the other, he yelped as a couple of arrows were shot at him," I am surprised Fuji isn't having a problem...he is in here too.." he moved down towards Pensuke dodging trees," Come on grab my hand so we can get the hell out of here." He yelled as he reached his hand down for the boy to grab so he could fly out.

Fuji sighed as he relaxed thinking to himself; he blinked as he saw some bushes rustle. He blinked before some arrows flew at him one hitting him in the arm. He growled as he got suddenly very angry," You little...” He hissed," I will show you something to fight with." He started to change, his body grew and his started to grow claws and fangs. He changed into a large dog like demon, fire surrounded him and the woods soon started up in a blaze as he let out a howl.

Leon paused turning to see a bright light at a far distance, he grabbed Pensuke as he pulled him up, he got high into the air and his jaw drop,"...Yeah...I think I will come back for Fuji later when the rain has cooled him down a little." He grunted seeing the large fire hell hound,"...He seems a little...tence..." he stammered.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:09 pm
Yawned as she turned her head to the side, she looked over at the window. A dark spirit came from out of the shadow, 'You alone?'

She nodded, as she stared at it. It came and possed her, she shuddered. She didn't put up a fight, "Hmm...I see so you are alone....No one wants you, your all alone...Unloved....unwanted...He could have should you what you needed most, hate them...Hate them all...Take what you need, take it."

She nodded, her regular twinkling pink eyes became blank, then soon darkened to a royal voilet color. Her skin became paler and cooler, the wounds disappeared but was still there. Her hair grew longer, down to her ankles with jet black high lights.

The spirit that possed her provided her with clothing, like a jump suit. It hugged her supple body, it showed plenty of cleavage out in the front. But it supplied a dress that had a slit on the side.

It even provided her with wicked, knee high-sharped-heeled boots. A dark portal moved infront of her, with a hint of miasma. She stepped into it, provided into the other portal rellem where Mr. Leon, Yami, Fuji and Pensuke took place.

Her aura was dark and differnt not the same. Some of the human villagers noticed the differnts moved to kill her. But as if she'd move, they was slaughtered instantly. Her hand was soiled with blood, the villagers eyes widden with fear. They cried out, "The Messah of Silence!Some just screamed and ran the other way.

Her cold eyes turned on some people, her eyes was cold as if it didn't posse a soul or an evil spirit had possed it. She just smirked at the three who stood together with an milceous smile.  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

MysteriousMax
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:20 pm
Yami was comfortably sleeping deeply since he didn't sleep in a while, felt a shiver in the air when the dark presence passed by, but he was used to it too much, so he didn't wake up. He was dreaming about himself being older and owning his own castle, looking down at the land as he chuckled softly with all the power he needed to rule it.

In his dreams, there were many fellow servants that would bring him his cape and food and then a female figure went beside him, holding his waist "Such a beautiful land to rule, hmm my love?" He heard from her as he turned his eyes, could only glimpse at violet eyes and black hair running down to the ankles beside him and then was kissed passionably as he awoke from it several minutes later.

"Oh my... she was hot.." He then blinked, looked into the bed "Ehh... I better get off his bed o_o" Luckily he didn't go through all of the phase, blushing. "Where's Christa??" as he looked beside him, a big portal was risen "Meh, Leon told me to follow her."

Yami dived straight into it, looking down to see her as he flew up.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:49 pm
Fuji growled as he bit into some villagers sending them flying as he howled looking around with blood red eyes. The forest around him was up in flames as he hissed; his ears folded back and his head turned when he felt a cool sensation coming to cover the land. He stood still as he looked down seeing a slender female on the ground. He watched as many people fell to the ground; he growled as he turned fully and stood his ground, he paused suddenly seeing who it was.

Storm clouds started to cover the sky and it seemed the evil spirit brought it, his nose sniffed the air and the hell hound let out a cry as water started to poor down. The flames slowly burned out and he was human once more. Fuji groaned as he stood in a burnt land field now.” What is she doing here?” He growled,” What is wrong with her?” He mumbled knowing what was going on. He waited till she came into sight, he stood at a distance,” I thought you left with that guy, what are you doing here?” he glared, he pulled the arrow out of his arm as he cursed for the rain.

RooYooWolf
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:59 pm
She turned to look over at him. "Oh did you? Why would you care? Wait, you don't care." The storms, brought misma into the area, purple thunder storms and lighting banged threatingly to the ground. She raised a single arm, her hand was spread out.

She smirked, a kintitec leash of energy pushed him back far enough to hit a tree. She walked slowly to him, her hair traveling back after her. "You never even cared about me or responded to my pitiful cry out for this love." She stopped a foot away from him. Kill him...Kill him. Voiced in her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:36 am
Yami was flying behind her and saw her awesome power be unleashed upon Fuji "Oh my... well he's gone human... I'm gonna have to go to overdrive." The demon looked all around, the perfect weather for him to do so as he started absorbing the darkness all around him, feeding the vampire with power as he panted, eyes closed.

His black wings expanded and was now equipped with sharp tips at the end of each one. His claws sharpened up to 2 feet long and his vampire fangs gleamed as they look deadly sharp. Even his long swishy tail now had a blade infused to it and a radiating dark energy emitted from his eyes.

Holding his wings together, he plunged between her and her target, slamming down to cause a tremour shaking around for half a mile. As the cloud of dust from the impact cleared off, his more darker silhouette emerged from it as his jet black eyes stared down her soul. His silence raised the tensity as he slowly walked towards her, claws charging with infuriated dark energy.  

MysteriousMax
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:05 am
Stared down at Yami, her eyesglared him with cold icy slits. She hissed out, miasma energy came out from her lips. Her skin was extra paler. "Your in the way." She said coldly with venom in her voice.

She walked to him, she was an inch away from him. As if she moved, he was pushed forcefully away with a hole in his gut, seaping out with miasma. She walked an inch to Fuji, she picked him up by his collar.

She glared down at him. Her mind kept screaming out to stop but the stronger voice, kept chanting Kill him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:19 pm
Fuji looked at her as he glared," There are better people out there then me! Like that boy, whatever his name is! Why bother wi--" He was cut off when he was shot back and into a tree. He coughed as he was not sitting on the ground and the tree was broken in and now tilting ready to fall over. Whining he watched the slender form walking closer to her, he growled when the new boy got in the way; he covered his eyes as he tried to stand up but he was too slow. He felt the slender fingers on his collar; he looked up and into her eyes as he tried to create some kind of fire but he couldn't he was too wet.

He cursed as he looked into the dark eyes and he felt his heart pounding," Is this really what you want Christa? Do you want me dead so bad?" He asked as he gripped her hand that was holding his hand," Did I make you this mad, to make you kill these people now and do this?" He wasn't sure what to do, he bit his lip as he breathed slowly," Will it make you happy?" He watched her eyes unsure of what was going to happen or if he would even be let go, he didn't think so but he didn't take his eyes off her own once as he held her hand feeling his heart bounding through his chest.

Leon paused as he watched Fuji change back, he turned in the air as he stood still thinking," That doesn't look good...don't you think?" He asked looking down at Pensuke who was in his arms. He blinked as a tall tree started to crash over and lightling was going crazy. He moved down unable to fly in the terrible storm scared he would get the student and himself electrocuted. He skimmed over the tree tops," Today is such a mess." He mummbled as he watched closely until they made it to the open land field, he gasped seeing the young female in a darker form gripping onto Fuji." s**t." He cursed placing Pensuke on his own two feet upon the burnt ground.

RooYooWolf
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:56 pm
Glared upon him, her grip shaken abit, as if he almost reached her concenience. As if like in story books and fairy tales, a kiss of true love would force out the possed spirit. But now that her heart was crushed, her mind spirit vunerable to any wandering lesser spirit ineed of a body to make havic descrution in the area.

"Because I loved you....Which I find now to be a useless feeling. Her nails sharpened into claws. "Now since you took my heart.....I'll take yours." She said out coldly. Her hands went down his chest to where his heart laid dorment.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:50 pm
[Wow, the ultimate block. If I attack her back for revenge, I might disrupt the moment. If I simply stand there, I look like a douche and I have an illusion of a ******** hole in my stomach. If I kiss her, I look like a thunder steal and look like I wanna push Fuji away from her.

Help, anyone? o___o]  

MysteriousMax
Crew

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:26 pm
Fuji trembled as he looked at her," Christa, don't...this isn't you." He said as he looked at her softly. He felt the rain hitting down on him, and he could do nothing but stand there and feel her nails pressed against his chest. He didn't know what to do, he seemed to be frozen and shocked, tears swelled up in his eyes but the rain covered it, he did the last thing he could think of.

Moving his hand up he cupped her cheek looking at her softly," If, it would make you happy..." His body trembled as he stood there," Christa, please don't do it...please don't be this way..." He muttered as he moved his arms to wrap around her as he held her close dispite the nails that dug into his skin. He whinced but held her tightly none the less," Christa, I am not that great, I am terrible...short tempered, annoying, and worthless. You deserve someone better then me." He said tenderly as he felt the warm blood running down his chest," I almost let you die, I am sorry, please I don't deserve your love." He was quiet for a long moment as he held the girl in his arms," Even if you ripped out my heart, I don't think it would make you happy, would it?" He whispered into her ear as he stroked his fingers through her hair," I don't want to hurt you anymore..." He whispered.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:50 pm
A sob choked out of her lips, tears streamed down her cheeks. No she didn't want to rip his heart out, what she really wanted was him. Her mind was growing concenciques of everything. Her eyes almost turned back to her natural color as she stared up at him. Please....Kiss me... Her mind whispered.

No! Think of everything he's done to you! He left you alone, to die out on the streets. He rather enjoy having Pensuke in his arms more than you!

He doesn't want you! No one does!
She whimpered, as the darkness came into her eyes once again.

"Lier that's all you want to do is hurt me! You rather be with your precious boytoy than me!" She screamed at him, her claws tightened it's grip on his chest.

[[I wouldn't know...Don't look at me for advice x-x; ]]  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

MysteriousMax
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:00 pm
Yami looked down at his wound, snarled slowly as he concentrated hard. The dark energy around sowed back his stomach area slowly and reinforced it. Staring at them slowly, he simply stopped, looking at them patch up slowly. "I swear... I've seen her somewhere else.."

He walked up to Leon and Pensuke "Well teacher, I went back, slept to the bed and next thing I know she's on a bloody rampage and holding Fuki up to the brink of his heart. You okay man, ...Pensuke your name is?" He gave out his hand, claws retracted to normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:01 pm
Pensuke just seemed to stare in a daze at Leon. ((Okay I am too lazy to read what has happened so lets just go with this.))  

Ponder Bear
Crew

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:32 pm
( Thank god...I am not the only lazy one..*laughs* That is usually what I do, or skim and skip posts. *chuckles nad hugs*)  
M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games