Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Archangel Academy
Teachers lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:52 am
Ando Folly
Terentece
Ando Folly
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
let yourself into the darkness... from whence you came, you shall now return!!!! he rushed toward you as all of the blades rushed foward at once, speeding toward her at high speed. he span the blade in his hand and slashed out at her, slicing the cloth on her arm. the ring and bracelet had a dent in the from the impact. you see that he is still wearing his own...
*She stood calmly. he hit didn't have any effect on her. She was still listening to the voice inside her head. She nodded her head and pressed herself to the ground. She jumped up as a huge lightning bolt hit her chest. She screamed and landed on the ground. She stood up and grined* Nice... I promise I will help you get him back... Thank you for trusting me... *She gave up to Kyle... The one that messed up her life, now wants to change everything and help her. She looks at you and grins* Hello... Remember me Teren? I'm gonna make everything easier for you by killing you...
hmph... you really think you can harm me? he laughs. go ahead and try... as i recall, shortly after this time, in the normal timeline, where this conflict happened. i killed you...and in doing so, i killed her... the self hatred is what I was born from. the hatred at myslef for killing her....i didnt know that is what happened... she ended up with my katana impaling her against a tree... i havent been able to get these cursed objects off me ever since. he nodded toward his ring and bracelet. they serve as a constant reminder of what i did... they are fused to my skin... the blades rush toward you, encasiing you in a sphere that you cant get out of or move inside at all. he clicks his fingers and the swords rush into your body. he then turns round, distracted by a light.

Teren!!! *charges out of the light 2 keyblades one in each hand glinting in the light* i found you atlast!
he grins. so you have. he raises a hand and a crystal glows. a lsrge shard of ice flies at you...

*smashes the ice with a slash of his keyblade* come on you should know better *jumps into the air towards you bringing both keyblades down as he goes* how could you give into the darkness in your heart!
its easy. he grins again. let me show you. he sidesteps the blow and slices at your leg, you fall to the ground. he clicks his fingers and dark chains rise out of the ground, holding you in place.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:54 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
let yourself into the darkness... from whence you came, you shall now return!!!! he rushed toward you as all of the blades rushed foward at once, speeding toward her at high speed. he span the blade in his hand and slashed out at her, slicing the cloth on her arm. the ring and bracelet had a dent in the from the impact. you see that he is still wearing his own...
*She stood calmly. he hit didn't have any effect on her. She was still listening to the voice inside her head. She nodded her head and pressed herself to the ground. She jumped up as a huge lightning bolt hit her chest. She screamed and landed on the ground. She stood up and grined* Nice... I promise I will help you get him back... Thank you for trusting me... *She gave up to Kyle... The one that messed up her life, now wants to change everything and help her. She looks at you and grins* Hello... Remember me Teren? I'm gonna make everything easier for you by killing you...
hmph... you really think you can harm me? he laughs. go ahead and try... as i recall, shortly after this time, in the normal timeline, where this conflict happened. i killed you...and in doing so, i killed her... the self hatred is what I was born from. the hatred at myslef for killing her....i didnt know that is what happened... she ended up with my katana impaling her against a tree... i havent been able to get these cursed objects off me ever since. he nodded toward his ring and bracelet. they serve as a constant reminder of what i did... they are fused to my skin... the blades rush toward you, encasiing you in a sphere that you cant get out of or move inside at all. he clicks his fingers and the swords rush into your body. he then turns round, distracted by a light.
*She grins and turns to her astral from the blades go throught her. She comes out of them slowly taking out her katanas. She approaches and slashes them both by the side of your wist. After the hit she stands behind you with one katana to your neck and the other to your waist. Whispers in your ear grinning* Let him go and I promise I'll make this quick and painfull...
he grins and teleports behind her, kicking her to the ground and a crystal glows on his arm. you feel the astral power fade, so you cant escaape. he pins you to the ground by thrusting his sword through your shoulder.
Aaaahhh.... *She screams and bites her teeth to silence the scream. Her warewolf form breaks out. She takes the blade in her hand cutting it badly and in a sudden move breakes the blade standing up again. Somehow the wound didn't heal. She held her shoulder looking at you* I can't believe you gave up to the darkness soo easily Teren... You were stronger than that...  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:55 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*She grins and turns to her astral from the blades go throught her. She comes out of them slowly taking out her katanas. She approaches and slashes them both by the side of your wist. After the hit she stands behind you with one katana to your neck and the other to your waist. Whispers in your ear grinning* Let him go and I promise I'll make this quick and painfull...
he grins and teleports behind her, kicking her to the ground and a crystal glows on his arm. you feel the astral power fade, so you cant escaape. he pins you to the ground by thrusting his sword through your shoulder.
Aaaahhh.... *She screams and bies her teeth to silence the scream. Her warewolf form breaks out. She takes the blade in her hand cutting it badly and in a sudden move breakes the blade standing up again. Somehow the wound didn't heal. She held her shoulder looking at you* I can't believe you gave up to the darkness soo easily Teren... You were stronger than that...
through one means or another, darkness will consume ALL!!!! he shouted the last word and leapt onto the air, releasing shockwaves from his wrist at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:56 am
Terentece
Ando Folly
Terentece
Ando Folly
Terentece

Teren!!! *charges out of the light 2 keyblades one in each hand glinting in the light* i found you atlast!
he grins. so you have. he raises a hand and a crystal glows. a lsrge shard of ice flies at you...

*smashes the ice with a slash of his keyblade* come on you should know better *jumps into the air towards you bringing both keyblades down as he goes* how could you give into the darkness in your heart!
its easy. he grins again. let me show you. he sidesteps the blow and slices at your leg, you fall to the ground. he clicks his fingers and dark chains rise out of the ground, holding you in place.

nice trick *grins* but not good enough!!! *light radiates from his body blinding you, the chains dissapear, the light begins to fade and there he is floating above te ground his two keyblades floating crossed behind his back* this is the true power of the keyblade!!  

Barbara McBignuts
Vice Captain

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:57 am
Ando Folly
Terentece
Ando Folly
Terentece
Ando Folly
Terentece

nice trick *grins* but not good enough!!! *light radiates from his body blinding you, the chains dissapear, the light begins to fade and there he is floating above te ground his two keyblades floating crossed behind his back* this is the true power of the keyblade!!
bring all you have. your end is not far away. spins the blade in front of hiself, bolts of energy flying out from it and cascading ito you.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:58 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Aaaahhh.... *She screams and bies her teeth to silence the scream. Her warewolf form breaks out. She takes the blade in her hand cutting it badly and in a sudden move breakes the blade standing up again. Somehow the wound didn't heal. She held her shoulder looking at you* I can't believe you gave up to the darkness soo easily Teren... You were stronger than that...
through one means or another, darkness will consume ALL!!!! he shouted the last word and leapt onto the air, releasing shockwaves from his wrist at her.
*Her warewolf form died. She fell to her knees and breathed deeply. She stood up and looked at you* You are killing her one form at a time... She will never come back if you kill her... She wanted me to tell you, that if she dies she will never look at you or speak to you in life or death... If she dies... Then the love you had will be worth nothing...  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Barbara McBignuts
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:59 am
Terentece
Ando Folly
Terentece
Ando Folly
Terentece

bring all you have. your end is not far away. spins the blade in front of hiself, bolts of energy flying out from it and cascading ito you.

*closes his eyes, the keyblades begin to spin round him strands of light weaving together creating a shield around him, which reflects the bolts back towards you* come on teren stop playing give me your all!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:01 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*Her warewolf form died. She fell to her knees and breathed deeply. She stood up and looked at you* You are killing her one form at a time... She will never come back if you kill her... She wanted me to tell you, that if she dies she will never look at you or speak to you in life or death... If she dies... Then the love you had will be worth nothing...
he grins as the column of water supporting teren turned blood red, then black.it begins. he sadi, he faded into the shadows of the water "FINAL POWER IS MIE AT LAST!!!" the water turns into a giant heartless with tow huge blades. terens body falls to the ground in a heap in front of you. he is barely alive. he reached out for her. "im so sorry victoria" he said and then no more.  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:02 am
Ando Folly
Terentece
Ando Folly
Terentece
Ando Folly
Terentece

*closes his eyes, the keyblades begin to spin round him strands of light weaving together creating a shield around him, which reflects the bolts back towards you* come on teren stop playing give me your all!
is behind you with a blade to your throat. who says im playing. he says as he pushes the blade into his flesh.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:05 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
he grins as the column of water supporting teren turned blood red, then black.it begins. he sadi, he faded into the shadows of the water "FINAL POWER IS MIE AT LAST!!!" the water turns into a giant heartless with tow huge blades. terens body falls to the ground in a heap in front of you. he is barely alive. he reached out for her. "im so sorry victoria" he said and then no more.
*She looked at you* Marty? No... No... You can't leave me... NO... *She screamed as her human from got out of ther body and ook in a normal from of her. She kneeled to you and looked at you. Her other form was standing there and looking at you* Please... You can't leave me... No... You just can't... *She took hand and held her with tears rolling down her face* You can't...  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:07 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*She looked at you* Marty? No... No... You can't leave me... NO... *She screamed as her human from got out of ther body and ook in a normal from of her. She kneeled to you and looked at you. Her other from was standing there and looking at you* Please... You can't leave me... No... You just can't... *She took hand and held her with tears rolling down her face* You can't...
the large heartless turns on the spot and evaporates... it begins to rian softly. terens body is limp and unmoving. you here a sudden rush of wind, stopping everything in time exept for you and him. his body glows a bright silver snd a small orb of light rises from his body  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:07 am
Terentece
Ando Folly
Terentece
Ando Folly
Terentece

is behind you with a blade to your throat. who says im playing. he says as he pushes the blade into his flesh.

*the strands of light move towards you binding your hands and legs together* i guess your not, maybe i should stop playing then! *hurls both keyblades at you stunning you, then jumps catching the keyblades as he goes, landing behind you and charging past you super sonic speed slashing you 10 times at critical points* heh *waves a hand across his throat healing the cut*  

Barbara McBignuts
Vice Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:09 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*She looked at you* Marty? No... No... You can't leave me... NO... *She screamed as her human from got out of ther body and ook in a normal from of her. She kneeled to you and looked at you. Her other from was standing there and looking at you* Please... You can't leave me... No... You just can't... *She took hand and held her with tears rolling down her face* You can't...
the large heartless turns on the spot and evaporates... it begins to rian softly. terens body is limp and unmoving. you here a sudden rush of wind, stopping everything in time exept for you and him. his body glows a bright silver snd a small orb of light rises from his body
*She looks at it with tears rolling down her face. She didn't know what was happening, the only thing she wanted was for you to come back*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:09 am
Ando Folly
Terentece
Ando Folly
Terentece
Ando Folly
Terentece

*the strands of light move towards you binding your hands and legs together* i guess your not, maybe i should stop playing then! *hurls both keyblades at you stunning you, then jumps catching the keyblades as he goes, landing behind you and charging past you super sonic speed slashing you 10 times at critical points* heh *waves a hand across his throat healing the cut*
floats in the air for a couple of seconds, then flips and wipesthe blood from his mouth. i always thought you were persistant... he throws a blade at him.  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Barbara McBignuts
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:11 am
Terentece
Ando Folly
Terentece
Ando Folly
Terentece

floats in the air for a couple of seconds, then flips and wipesthe blood from his mouth. i always thought you were persistant... he throws a blade at him.

aslong as you live in this twisted state you'll never be rid of me! *deflects the blow*  
The Archangel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff