Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:45 pm
Blinks looking around "I think I space more than a normal person should" blinks again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:47 pm
Saria shakes her head, "One does not tell Anna to give up. One would have better luck telling the earth to stop going around the sun."  

Saria Mithril

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:49 pm
"The day you can define what normal is, will be the day you need to stop thinking." Reeses smiled lightly and said, "There's nothing that proves what's normal or not. It just depends on who's eye your looking through."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:50 pm
"I didn't say give up...But if that's how you want to see it...." Reeses looked downwards for a few seconds then looked back up. "Anyways, stop wasting your time here and get posting!!"  

[Bang Bang]

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:53 pm
"Done," Saria grins, "And to her it is giving up. She promised an RP, you can be damn well and sure you're gonna get one, even if it kills her. That's just the way she is."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:58 pm
"I see. Well, in someways it's good. Anyways, start on your next post woman! This time make it faster or I'll whip you!"  

[Bang Bang]

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:00 pm
"Ah, you and your fast RP's," Saria sighs, "And Anna says I'm pushy."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:12 pm
"Well I hate waiting around. If it weren't for medication, It's be running a marathon right now. Bwahaha, I kicked your a** in the RP! Want some more? Come to momma!" Reeses jumped up and raised her fists. "Now hurry up and post!!!!"  

[Bang Bang]

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:22 pm
"Done," Saria grins, "Anna's having another piece of watermelon, so pardon me if I'm a little distracted."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:36 pm
"Grrr! I hate distractions...Well...Try okay?"  

[Bang Bang]

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:41 pm
"Trust me, Rissa, this is not an easy distraction to ignore. 3nodding "  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:55 pm
"Watermelon is gross...I don't like it....Ew, it makes me fill sick just thinking about it."  

[Bang Bang]

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:03 pm
"Honestly, I like it, but not nearly as much as Anna," Saria smiles, "And I certainly don't like eating it as much as I like watching her eat it. She's like a kid. 4laugh "  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:06 pm
"Heh, I don't know why. I guess because I don't get the full taste of the fruit, like the real thing is substituted with water. But that's why they call it watermelon. Well, I don't like it that much, but that's just my tastes. I like strawberries a lot better."  

[Bang Bang]

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:25 pm
"Mmmm, yes, I love strawberries, but honestly you have to see this at least once in your life biggrin ," Saria chuckles, "The woman has to take off every stitch of clothing and tie her hair back, then she has to put a towel on the seat. I swear to god. Then she just mauls the watermelon. And it gets all over her. 3nodding It's hilarious to watch, it's like cookie monster except with fruit."  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games