Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Eastern parts of Gaia
The Dead Forest (Increased Orc activity due to skirmish) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cristopher Reinhart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:19 pm
A few moments later Cris returned to Louve placing the fire wood n the ground near the big rock. Cris pulled one long branch from the stack and handed it to Louve, obviously to squewer it over the fire.

I'll get the fire started Louve,you prep the rabbit.

Cris looked over to the lake, some fish also sounded like a good idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:26 pm
Kiasys moved through the forest slowly. New and cautious, she saw two people from far away, and set off in the opposite direction. She wasn't afraid, but how should one introduce oneself? "Hello, I'm a stranger..." No, she would be alone for now.  

Kiasys

Sola Eternam

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:29 pm
-From high in the tree tops, Sola scans this unfamiliar territory. Feet planted firmly on a branch, back against the trunk. Slowly, he raises his head to the sky, closing his eyes as he does so.-

How did I get here?....No. It doesn't matter. I just need to make the best of the situation.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:57 pm
Louveteau looked at the rabbit, then at the stick, then back at the rabbit, and finally back at the stick again. Louve then promptly shoved the strick through the rabbit and waited for Cris.  

Kanashimi Kurai

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:20 pm
Alexander wandered through the forest. "Dammit all! I hate getting lost," he said angrily as he walked passed tree after tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:25 pm
The man's voice was so loud she could instantly hear it. She turned around and called out to him loudly "Hello?! Need some help?" She was new, but she knew her general bearings.  

Kiasys

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:26 pm
Alexander quickly drew his ax and looked around. "Who's there!? I demand that you show yourself!" he bellowed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:29 pm
"Calm down! I am Kiasys Kimache!" She was in plain sight behind him, all he needed to do was merely look 'And while we're at the introductions, who are you?"  

Kiasys

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:36 pm
"Hmph...I'm Alexander Rohaun, and what do you want?" he said in his dark, gruff voice as he starred at Kiasys. ((Sorry, but my character is usually rude.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:41 pm
"Your sex, weight, social security number, state of residence and favorite color." she cocked her head and resisted the temptation to roll her eyes "How about just wanting to help someone?"  

Kiasys

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:44 pm
Alexander turned his back to her. "HAH! I don't need help from anyone! I have an excellent sense of direction!" he said sounding a bit cocky. ((And he's stubborn sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:18 pm
"Well, then I'll rephrase it." he was possibly the most interesting man she'd met since she had come here, why let him wallow in general-lostness? She smiled inwardly to herself "Then let me follow you, since you said you know your way around."  

Kiasys

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:26 pm
Alexander looked back at bit through his helmet. "Very well, if that is what you wish. I don't really care!" he shrugged. He then picked a random direction and walked off.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:23 pm
-Faint sounds drift thru the forest, landing upon Sola ears. Vaguely making out a loud, gruff voice. Shifting his gaze in the direction of the heavy voice, Sola balances himself on the branch he is standing on. Quickly, he runs the length of the branch and leaps into the nearest tree top. Hoping to find the source of the voice before it gets away-  

Sola Eternam

Kiasys

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:46 pm
Kia could here Sola through the branches, and stopped short of following Alexander. "Hey, Alexander, do you here that? What is that?" her eyes scanned to approximatly the place where the noise was coming from "Is that a.... monster?"  
Eastern parts of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games