Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 397 398 399 400 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:24 pm
King of Relms

Do it.

Also is there a discord?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:14 pm
King of Relms

yeeeeep theres always regret after doing any action or not XD

right now...im stuck trying to convince the two other active crew members to help me make a quick small arc to possibly reignite the guild...honestly the big struggle cuz they avoid the uestion lol

Dang. Hope that'll go well. If so,

I don't mind joining it if it happens. I still have my own small character arc.

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:40 pm
BOSTONS STRONGEST
Nyanianda

I mean....there is...but like no ones on it....only crew members on it are Spreader Nebbie and ME...with like 2 non active members of guild....we mainly discuss on Skype...cuz captian and other vice cpatian Sabre prefer skype so unfortunate....if one wants i can send link to the discord one....but cant promise other people be on it lol

well its revolving around my portion side of the guild being Alternate world characters attacking and such, currently have one of the more powerful enemies fighting in the arena right now, and shes holding her own against the strongest arena fighter Aris, to the point she's survived probably around 700% longer than anyone XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:42 pm
King of Relms

I mean....there is...but like no ones on it....only crew members on it are Spreader Nebbie and ME...with like 2 non active members of guild....we mainly discuss on Skype...cuz captian and other vice cpatian Sabre prefer skype so unfortunate....if one wants i can send link to the discord one....but cant promise other people be on it lol

well its revolving around my portion side of the guild being Alternate world characters attacking and such, currently have one of the more powerful enemies fighting in the arena right now, and shes holding her own against the strongest arena fighter Aris, to the point she's survived probably around 700% longer than anyone XD

I seee, Interesting....  

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:52 pm
Nyanianda
King of Relms

I seee, Interesting....

i want it to be, like the Final boss for this whole arc was gonna be a challenge style type of fight, where one would have to find out the weakness and exploit it, otherwise one wouldn't stand a chance against the boss, which with the potential of multiple people fighting the boss, one would figure out the one weakness, and its a specific type of weakness, which has already been plotted out, so no one can say im just making it all up lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:08 am
King of Relms

i want it to be, like the Final boss for this whole arc was gonna be a challenge style type of fight, where one would have to find out the weakness and exploit it, otherwise one wouldn't stand a chance against the boss, which with the potential of multiple people fighting the boss, one would figure out the one weakness, and its a specific type of weakness, which has already been plotted out, so no one can say im just making it all up lol

Cool, cool.  

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:14 am
Nyanianda
Cool, cool.

yeeeep...or iw would be i the other crewies joined in  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:44 am
King of Relms

You'll get the feedback soon. Don't stress yourself out.

Anyways, aside from that, anything else happen? I see new missions up and going.  

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:26 pm
Nyanianda
King of Relms

You'll get the feedback soon. Don't stress yourself out.

Anyways, aside from that, anything else happen? I see new missions up and going.

uuum....not really....since ya left nothing has happened...the arc we were planing got put on hold...cuz everyone disappeared cuz busy life...which kinda sucked....

and like really only 1 mission which is slow as hell...even had someone ask to join and we let them...buuuuut then they stopped posting....after like 3 posts  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:52 pm
King of Relms

uuum....not really....since ya left nothing has happened...the arc we were planing got put on hold...cuz everyone disappeared cuz busy life...which kinda sucked....

and like really only 1 mission which is slow as hell...even had someone ask to join and we let them...buuuuut then they stopped posting....after like 3 posts

I been expecting that arc to be long completed.

Hmmm.... have you guys consider letting some go?

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:24 pm
Nyanianda
King of Relms

I been expecting that arc to be long completed.

Hmmm.... have you guys consider letting some go?

yeaaa.....no progress...perhaps reverse progress in my opinion...

and what u mean letting some go...if ur refering to guild members....main reason why is because most people kinda do what you did, and they eave then they come back wanting to RP and well leave again and besides the captians also too busy so she gets the final word on removing people.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:05 pm
King of Relms

and what u mean letting some go...if ur refering to guild members....main reason why is because most people kinda do what you did, and they eave then they come back wanting to RP and well leave again and besides the captians also too busy so she gets the final word on removing people.

Ahhhhh.... good point. Sorry, I've been used to the whole 'Inactive members should be cut so outsiders can join the guild/forum.'

I was hoping the rest of the crew members, The Reticent Harlequin and Sorbet were oniline because I wanted to do this reunion with Michi.

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:00 pm
Nyanianda
King of Relms

Ahhhhh.... good point. Sorry, I've been used to the whole 'Inactive members should be cut so outsiders can join the guild/forum.'

I was hoping the rest of the crew members, The Reticent Harlequin and Sorbet were oniline because I wanted to do this reunion with Michi.

Yea im normally used to it too...but because most people inactive witin the first week...partially due to the lack of the crew approving profiles....at any efficient speed...if at all recently(id still be doing Kitunes/alts characters but alas nada

and yea....those two are the main two that Halted the Arc because one dissappeared without a word then randomly shows up like every month or so to say hi then ...poof....and the other...just too busy and even wanted to revive guild but too busy to bother pretty much....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:52 pm
King of Relms

Yea im normally used to it too...but because most people inactive witin the first week...partially due to the lack of the crew approving profiles....at any efficient speed...if at all recently(id still be doing Kitunes/alts characters but alas nada

and yea....those two are the main two that Halted the Arc because one dissappeared without a word then randomly shows up like every month or so to say hi then ...poof....and the other...just too busy and even wanted to revive guild but too busy to bother pretty much....

I mean, what happen through the years? Before things were busy on and off but, ppl were active, now, it's extremely quiet.  

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:02 pm
Nyanianda
King of Relms

I mean, what happen through the years? Before things were busy on and off but, ppl were active, now, it's extremely quiet.

iooon....jobs maybe...i mean im sure they got more stuff IRL so that is it...and Gaias been dieing off for waaay onger than a few years, honestly im pretty sure there has been more than 50% of the users of gaia leaving gaia...thats my best guess XD  
Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 397 398 399 400 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games