Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:29 pm
Deuxi- Yes, they do run. Mine was pretty fast too. xd And yayness on your commission thing. whee

Oni- Bah, our schools having a "Winter Ball"...and no way in hell am I getting dressed up to go listen to rap music till midnight. @_@()

And yay for art of me! *w*

Bah, my avitar looks like a slutty girl right now. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:41 pm
Question: I really want to get the auction up and running, since I'd like it to end two weeks before xmas to ensure everyone gets their auction pieces before the holiday. Alucard_ hasn't posted his info yet, nor has he been online since Wednesday. Should I go ahead and post it and add him later? Or should I wait some more?  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:51 pm
well, it is friday. so maybe he will be on later. i say just wait till tomorrow. if he hasn't posted is info by saterday i say go ahead and post the auction.

koji: lol. yeah, that can happen at my school too. thank god we have good DJ's who know what people like.

winter ball xd they actually call it a ball?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:52 pm
Id say you should start it now, since I have to have some time before the break to draw it. I have a friend scan my pictures for me, and I only see him during school. If the auction doesnt end before break, then I get no pictures up, unless I get a scanner before then. And even then, Im supposed to leave the country for the week of christmas. @_@()

If youd rather wait, thats fine, Ill get the pic done and up either way. 3nodding

Oni- Yah, they actually call it that. xp But it is a semi-formal, and everyone gets overdressed for it. Oh well, my friends are a bunch of hags and bothered me to go, but I prevailed and faught till they gave up on me. ^w^  

Chibi Koji

Nyome

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:56 pm
Deuxia: 4laugh glad that got sorted out! biggrin what a nice, polite customer, and a nice polite artist. ninja heart

hahaha xd !!! *cracks up at the thought of a turtle fart*

fresh out-of-the-oven kentucky Fried Chicken? O_O;; god, I want a turtle! gonk hours of amusement!

AD: ~_^;; well, I don't know... it has been awhile. neutral maybe wait til tomorrow? saturdays are decent times for people to get on. I'd like to get the auction under way too, but going without every single person is kinda .. XD egh. *shrug*

And I have finals in 2 weeks, so I won't be on then. >_< But...school. neutral what can I do? XD

Plus, it seems I can't get my DJs before christmas without a final auction of my own. >_< but I REALLY don't want to have 2 auctions at the same time, so the sooner the auction starts teh better. @_@  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:02 pm
Ok. If he doesn't reply by tomorrow night, I'm going ahead and posting the auction.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:21 pm
koji, man i go to a prep boarding school there are about four or five formll dancess in the year. this one is one of them.

the formall dances in order

chrismas dance
freshman/sophmore
vilontines day dance
junior/senior
prom

funny thing, only freshman/sopmore and junior/senior are required. the others are "suggested" that you should go.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:21 pm
Deuxia> Well it's a good thing your both happy. =3 That's the main thing. 3nodding

Nyome> ninja You called? ninja  

Find_The_XdOGx

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:26 pm
*sigh* I'm going to kill someone at work this month. I had to tell off some lady whos kid ripped a shirt, I don't care if it was an accident her kid ripped it, we can't sell it, so she had to buy it. And then I had to tell all the people that where trying to shop 2 minutes before closing that thy couldn't come in. God and because I follow procedure I get deemed a b***h, I ******** don't care about there opinions of me anymore.

Shiro - I'm more of a geek than you could ever hope to be.

AD - I'd only give him till noon tomorrow to post his stuff, but that's just me and well I want this auction to get started this weekend.

I may or my not be online tonight, I'm not sure yet.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:27 pm
AD: 3nodding yay~ it's best for everyone that way. ^^

Sethirius: O_o;; you! you sneakily got me a DeviantART subscription! xd Did your fingers slip or did you actually MEAN to? @_@ and er... what did I do to deserve one? XD  

Nyome

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:36 pm
Akahoshi- People are idiots. 3nodding I dont blame you for being mad, that mustve been aggrivating. Hope they learn to behave themselves, for theyre sake. xp

AD- Yeah, give him till noon tomorrow, like Akahoshi said. That way we can get a nice start tomorrow night, when lots of people will be online. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:39 pm
Iyou - Like I said, that's not the whole list wink

Songjewel - May I remind you of one specific comment you posted during you auction? ... dealing with "art whore-ness"? xd

Nyome - I don't expect to die yet... 'cept in I.C. prolly xd

>_< I know. I do realize that and unfortunately what else can I do than to remind you through a PM or IM? neutral

Deuxia - 3nodding Glad to hear how everything worked out in the end. biggrin heart

A.D. - OMG thanks for adding me to the Auction! xd heart craptacular at best, but screw it. 3nodding

and i thin you oughta wait till sat. night too. 3nodding

Koji - One thing you can do is let those who bid/win on your section of the auction know that you will take a certain ammount of time in doing/drawing their pic and gving it to them. 3nodding That way you can give them their art after you come back from that trip. biggrin

Akahoshi - I wouldn't be TOO sure of your geekdom claim, but I'll let it be. I really ought to know by now not to underestimate you stubborness (not that your stubborness is a bad thing heart ) but i keep doing it. xd And as for the kid who ripped the shirt and clients and such, you can tell them to go to hell. I take no nonsense in my job either. I close at 9 P.M. plus we open at 9 A.M. ... so you do NOT dare come up to me and ask "why don't you guys stay open for a little longer?" or I swear I'll ******** rip the head off with one clean strike of my fist to his/her face. 3nodding stressed ...

whoo eek ... that relieved some tension. ... I should go and write more on my Journal now ninja

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:41 pm
akahoshi: you tell 'em! heart it's not your fault people are so dense to think they can get into places right when they close...they do the same thing to me. stressed

nyome: you having another auction? ninja *will stalk it*

and i'll stalk the GASOC auction too. i'm too farked up with grades and finals to even do any art for myself. crying the least i can do is bump it. heart

senior year blows turtle farts! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:43 pm
Shiro- I wouldnt be able to give them the art till next month. @_@() Oh well, Im sure I could figure something out, Im sure to have enough time to finish a pic before I leave. 3nodding  

Chibi Koji

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:44 pm
Akahoshi> =/ Well why would anyone want to work longer than they have to? Bah, I say good for you!

Nyome> Oooh umm you draw? =O Actually you were on my list of people to get subscribtions for. @-@;; I must remember to get the rest sometime soon. xp  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games