Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:24 pm
IC is...done? O.o Enlighten me o' wise one! (actually, I expected Ryuu or Nyome to pop out...maybe Iyou since she was mentioned so many times).  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:26 pm
Iyou - That is totally secret and none of your business. ninja xd

Memai - Yes, IC is done. I finished it on Thanksgiving like I promised and have been releasing a chapter every two days, also like I promised. There's no point in writing cliffhangers if you don't have to wait, right? twisted  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:39 pm
ha! i knew there where going to be more! although i don't know if it is going to be as great s the first one.

well maybe the whole "iyou story" any way Ad went around saying she was iyou. which was why i got confused when that guy got the Katana from iyou.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:54 pm
First story? ninja hehehe^^ heart

xd yeah, and besides, Nyome came later. AD'd have to go through many people before getting to me.  

Nyome

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:01 pm
yeah, i may not even show up till what? the fith one if i'm incredably lucky.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:12 pm
Nyome - Yay! whee go Spatula-chan! biggrin

*_* Kitty Nyo-chan... heart _ heart !!!

Iyou - I'm wearing an elf top with red racer pants and outlaw biker boots - burn... the romani's are what i use no matter the occasion sweatdrop ... plus Akahoshi DID say somethign about the GASOC calendar :3 so i thought i'd get dressed this way (plus i was invited to the AAA Party, and was told to dress in green and red 3nodding )

and your outfit's making me squeal like a fangirl! whee so dark, yet classy...elegant and clean, no frills...well done. 3nodding Not that many people can combine the NiteMare Scarf that way! wink

A.D. - xd oops! you spilled the beans!!! xd

now PEOPLE! come OFF it!!! mad some of us somehow knew this I.C. story wouldn't end without SOME parts of it being unexplained now did ya? neutral ... plus I'm well aware (now) that A.D. didn't "leak" that out without some plan behind it.....

right, Aydee? sweatdrop

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:17 pm
lol Accidentally leaking info on a forum is hard to do, unless you're a complete moron.

you're just messing with our minds, aren't ya? Well, you're very good at it!

-Langdited-  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:19 pm
onifiredemon
lol Accidentally leaking info on a forum is hard to do, unless you're a complete moron.

you're just messing with our minds, aren't ya? Well, you're very good at it!

-Langdited-

Oh, but the pleasure in messing with minds is mine! all mine! domokun Mwahahahahahahah! twisted ... and a little on Aydee's part... sweatdrop

And no stare AD is no moron... she may be evil, but not a moron! stressed

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:23 pm
xd What I was saying, or trying to say, is that in no way is AD a moron. And, that she is deliberately messing our minds to make us go IC crazy.

-Langdited-  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:31 pm
Shiro - sure you can, but I'll be sad, because I can't buy art for another 2-3 weeks. crying *sad art whore*

On a more positive note, I heart my tablet. ^^ It makes coloring fun!!! I'm back to doing CGs again!  

Songjewel

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:51 pm
Songjewel
Shiro - sure you can, but I'll be sad, because I can't buy art for another 2-3 weeks. crying *sad art whore*

On a more positive note, I heart my tablet. ^^ It makes coloring fun!!! I'm back to doing CGs again!

sweatdrop Now you made me feel bad about reminding you of what you wrote in your contest confused ... Anywho, ... I think I can DO something ninja ... *logs on to AIM*

you're not on AIM...so Pm shall it bee! domokun

and... YAY! You can use you Tablet again! whee biggrin *Pelts Sj with heart 's*

-edit- I'll take my leave of absence...since it's 2 am... g'night everyone! gonk heart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:19 pm
o.O you are weird, Shiro. heart heart heart

Whaddya mean, again? I just got it working yesterday! xd Tis a new toy, which is why I'm ranting about it so much. Tablet this, tablet that...soon you will all be yelling at me to shut up about it. wink  

Songjewel

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:31 am
SJ, shut the goddamn up about your tablet xd (j/k) I luff my tablet, but the comp I'm currently using is deprived of my Guilty Gear play list, tablet and many other goodies (like RPG Maker 2000).

Meh, Imma gonna dress up in mah Christmas outfit...for all you guys to squeal at.

Shiro >> O_o;; Who invited you to the AAA party?

EDIT: Bah, Reinhart is getting bitchy again domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:03 am
Sorry for the double postage, but I just added a new pic to DA whee

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/12873342/

Comments welcome.  

Memai-kins

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:03 am
I'm asking for a tablet for my christmas peresnt!! heart donno how much it can cost tho, I hope its not too expensive.

OMG I just realized how much I love to read this thread. It's like a stress reliever eek well yeah, reading when people go into happy thoughts and wishful thinking whee theres nothing like it in any other thread.

you people need to get shiro to sleep earlier! gonk he's satying up like til 2AM everyday! in the morning [his morning everyday is aroung 9-11 AM] if I go into his room to wake him up cause we got chores to do, he starts mumbling in his sleep how's he gonna kill me, and with details gonk kowaii desu! tell captain turkey man groupie something please crying he's becoming a thread eating monster.

memai - even though the picture looks teh awesumness, i like the way you used the red spots! blaugh it makes it look cooler heart now see why i like this thread? the people here are the awesumness! blaugh

argh I need to read IC!

ADsama - does that means? ... omg.. EEEEEEEEEEE AD-SAMAAAAAAAA!!! heart heart *a raging tornado grabs Ryuuhou and pulls him swirling and twirling into the farthest of nothingness land as his scream echoes and fades away*  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games