Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:55 pm
I also have no money to spend.

Also, If you are going to throw my popcorn. Don't.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:03 pm
Destructo, you do realize that there is no rule obligating you to post after anything someone says in any thread?
I'm speaking mostly in reference to the 'member profile' thread, where you commented in a rather off topic manner after Aniki specifically said get 'back on topic'
You do have a tendacy to post irrelevant things a lot though. Sorry if I sound harsh, but it gets on my nerves when I see a post that has nothing to do with anything being tacked onto a thread for no real reason.

Lilith_Ishtar

Kyoki_Togashi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:07 pm
Destructo Kid
I also have no money to spend.

Also, If you are going to throw my popcorn. Don't.

Why? What's wrong with throwing popcorm?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:26 pm
Hey, I was just apologising. If I feel like posting, I will. Sure It's not a rule, but I like to post to say that I like the guild. Plus, lots of things are started on irrelevant things.  

Destructo Kid

Lilith_Ishtar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:40 pm
Never mind, you missed the point and I don't feel like cluttering the forums with an arguement.

I've been through this arguement before and it takes forever, and knowing you, you'd talk in the same circles feli did stare

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:36 am
GAH! Silent hill nurse! Quick kill it!!  

clubanimon
Crew

Quinth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:45 am
I-I feel strange wearing an avatar that only has three colors in it... And my hair is no longer insane... gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:19 am
clubanimon
GAH! Silent hill nurse! Quick kill it!!

my thoughts exactly! Someone turn a flashlight on, set it down, then run like hell!!  

Radjulon
Crew

Kyoki_Togashi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:25 am
Quinth
I-I feel strange wearing an avatar that only has three colors in it... And my hair is no longer insane... gonk
But your all swirly ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:48 pm
so we have a silent hill nurse running around the guild starting unnecessary arguments with other members... did it do that in the movie???  

Reiven De bergerac

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:51 pm
I heard the movie was stupid. Games look freaky tho.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:55 pm
I liked the movie, it just rapped everything the games had already set as a story. But it was true to the feel of the games.  

clubanimon
Crew

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:14 pm
I agree. I saw the movie before playing *er..watching* the games, which is probably the way you want to do it. I wasn't scary..just weird and disturbing...especially at the end. The games are just "OMG b***h LEAVE! GET OUT OF THE ROOM! GET OUT OF THE ROOM!!!"

.... whee

I love the fourth one, that one rocks hard core...and pyramid head does too, I wanna see him again crying

CANT WAIT TILL #5  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:16 pm
Never saw either the movie or the games  

Kyoki_Togashi

Makaniti

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:42 pm
hmm.
In that case, you should go rent fatal frame....3  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games