Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:35 am
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
I just finished the 4 season of the L Word on Youtube!
Oh how I love youtube heart

damn i really wan to watch it but my computer is to slow and the season doesn't come out for acouple of months sad was it good?
Its awesome!
Shane's new girlfriend is fkjafaelijrfawl (hot, for those of you who don't speak geek)!
And Bette finally finds somebody (who I love heart )

isn't Bette dateing the Def girl? and im probably wrong but is Shane new girlfriend Papi casue if she is then indeed she is gi;jfvnvjdfhg;kdcxjbcuifhajhudhfjxncxm!!!!!!!!!(hot)
Her name is Jodi and yes she is deaf.
Shane's new girlfriend is Paige, Papi is the new player.
I heart Papi, she is so beautiful.
She has sex with Kit!

iv'e never seen Paige...and yes Papi is very beautiful

WHAT!!!?!?!??!? WHY?!? WHY DOES SHE DO THAT!?!?
Paige:
User Image
User Image

Why does Papi have sex with Kit?
She likes Kit.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:26 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
Its awesome!
Shane's new girlfriend is fkjafaelijrfawl (hot, for those of you who don't speak geek)!

isn't Bette dateing the Def girl? and im probably wrong but is Shane new girlfriend Papi casue if she is then indeed she is gi;jfvnvjdfhg;kdcxjbcuifhajhudhfjxncxm!!!!!!!!!(hot)
She has sex with Kit!

Paige:
User Image
User Image

She likes Kit.

hey that Michelle Rodriguez's girlfriend  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:27 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
Its awesome!

She has sex with Kit!

Paige:
User Image
User Image

She likes Kit.

3nodding Michelle denies it though.
I don't understand why! If I were dating Kristanna I would want the world to know! I would go up to random people and be like "This is my girlfriend, isn't she hot?" xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:47 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
She has sex with Kit!

Paige:
User Image
User Image

She likes Kit.

I don't understand why! If I were dating Kristanna I would want the world to know! I would go up to random people and be like "This is my girlfriend, isn't she hot?" xd

REALLY?!?! now why would she do that Kristanna is totally a hottie...and every one knows michelle is gay...my gaydar went crazy when i first saw her  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:06 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
She has sex with Kit!

Paige:
User Image
User Image

She likes Kit.

REALLY?!?! now why would she do that Kristanna is totally a hottie...and every one knows michelle is gay...my gaydar went crazy when i first saw her
So did mine! And my gaydar is top notch.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:13 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
Paige:
User Image
User Image

She likes Kit.

im proud to say mine is to.....and i really don't like that new guy on the Buffy guild....im an a** to him and it's alot of fun biggrin  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:43 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
Paige:
User Image
User Image

She likes Kit.

im proud to say mine is to.....and i really don't like that new guy on the Buffy guild....im an a** to him and it's alot of fun biggrin
I'm definitely not his biggest fan.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:58 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-

me either..well im gonna go watch and see if the new now next music thing has Tegan nd Sara on it. if it doesn't ill be back but if it does i won't cause it'll be 12 when it's over and i gatta go to school tomorrow so i gotta get to bed....so peace out my friend biggrin  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:03 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-

me either..well im gonna go watch and see if the new now next music thing has Tegan nd Sara on it. if it doesn't ill be back but if it does i won't cause it'll be 12 when it's over and i gatta go to school tomorrow so i gotta get to bed....so peace out my friend biggrin
PeaceUser Image
Have fun at school!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:08 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
PeaceUser Image
Have fun at school!
ok i have a question on the one that has T and S do they appear at the very begining of the show?..or is it another band? cause if it's not another band then ******** this isn't the one with em on it  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:59 pm
crying crying gonk im so dissapointed! they wern't on it crying crying crying crying i saw the Back in your head video but not interviews crying im so upset!!!!! man this sucks a** sweatdrop im gunna go take a shower (i don't know why i told you that...i just felt the need to) bye crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:04 am
amazon_wolf
crying crying gonk im so dissapointed! they wern't on it crying crying crying crying i saw the Back in your head video but not interviews crying im so upset!!!!! man this sucks a** sweatdrop im gunna go take a shower (i don't know why i told you that...i just felt the need to) bye crying
That sucks sad
It's up on youtube now!
Part 1.
Part 2.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:11 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
That sucks sad
It's up on youtube now!
Part 1.
Part 2.

eek OMG thank you so much!!! i love you so much!!! i'll have to wait till tomorrow to watch it cause i gotta go to ******** school stare (my history teacher's cute xd ) i got It was You and This buisness of art today(amazing records!!) and i special ordered it's not fun, don't do it..im excited xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:32 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
That sucks sad
It's up on youtube now!
Part 1.
Part 2.

eek OMG thank you so much!!! i love you so much!!! i'll have to wait till tomorrow to watch it cause i gotta go to ******** school stare (my history teacher's cute xd ) i got It was You and This buisness of art today(amazing records!!) and i special ordered it's not fun, don't do it..im excited xd
The first Tegan and Sara CDs I got were 'So Jealous' and 'This Business of Art'.
I still need to get 'It's Not Fun. Don't Do It' and 'Under Feet Like Ours'.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:38 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
That sucks sad
It's up on youtube now!
Part 1.
Part 2.

The first Tegan and Sara CDs I got were 'So Jealous' and 'This Business of Art'.
I still need to get 'It's Not Fun. Don't Do It' and 'Under Feet Like Ours'.
the first cd i bought was The Con but i had downloaded a s**t load of their other songs....i still need under feet like ours and So jealous  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff