PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:50 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
I don't really have that many friends sweatdrop

well i don't have that many close friends acually i have like one..but for some reason everybody at my school loves me..it's really weird...i mean im a nice person and all but im not all that social..and iv'e been told i always look like im pissed or really sad....people are scared of me until they acually meet me..iv'e acually been called a gental giant (that cause im 5'8 and tower over most of my classmates
My school is full of preps and whores stare
A lot of people are scared of me too.

my school is acually a pretty good enviroment...everybody know im gay..im like the gay kid at my school..im so full of gay pride..and people think that's pretty cool...so it's not so bad...i would hate to go to a school that was all judgemental and s**t
I was the gay kid at my old school, even my teacher knew xd

all of my teachers know...my freshman year i was in math class and we got a student techer or whatever and we were supossed to tell something about ourselves..and i didn't know what to say so this guy was like "tell him that your gay" and i was like "i don't know" and he was like "yeah come on do it"...and finally i was like "ok sure why not"...i said it kinda low and my math teacher was like what did you say..and the guy who got me to say it..was like "She said she is gay" and she(my math teacher) was like "oh we know" and i thought that was really funny
rofl Thats great!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:09 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
My school is full of preps and whores stare
A lot of people are scared of me too.

my school is acually a pretty good enviroment...everybody know im gay..im like the gay kid at my school..im so full of gay pride..and people think that's pretty cool...so it's not so bad...i would hate to go to a school that was all judgemental and s**t
I was the gay kid at my old school, even my teacher knew xd

all of my teachers know...my freshman year i was in math class and we got a student techer or whatever and we were supossed to tell something about ourselves..and i didn't know what to say so this guy was like "tell him that your gay" and i was like "i don't know" and he was like "yeah come on do it"...and finally i was like "ok sure why not"...i said it kinda low and my math teacher was like what did you say..and the guy who got me to say it..was like "She said she is gay" and she(my math teacher) was like "oh we know" and i thought that was really funny
rofl Thats great!

i know everyone in my class laughed...it was great  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

Miss Em Malicious

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:49 pm

I don't have many friends at school.
The friends I have are the "gay kids", so I think I'll now be known as the "gay girl" in school.
Some people already call me that, so ehhh...I might as well be the "gay girl".

My school's pretty judgmental, so it really sucks.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:43 am
So are the kids at my school.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:53 am
thankfully mine are not.....i start school tomorrow and im not looking forward to it sweatdrop gonk i like being home  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:02 am
amazon_wolf
thankfully mine are not.....i start school tomorrow and im not looking forward to it sweatdrop gonk i like being home
*pats you on back* It's ok.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:12 am
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf

thanks smile but it's still gonna suck..i usually wake up at least 11 and now i'll have to wake up at like 7:15 crying WHY!?!?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:17 am
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf

thanks smile but it's still gonna suck..i usually wake up at least 11 and now i'll have to wake up at like 7:15 crying WHY!?!?
I go to sleep at 10-11pm and wake up around 3am xd

School sucks sad  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:22 am
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf

School sucks sad

wow that is a weird a** sleep cycle...it's gunna suck when you start school again.....and yes school does indeed suck  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:25 am
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf

School sucks sad

wow that is a weird a** sleep cycle...it's gunna suck when you start school again.....and yes school does indeed suck
I know sweatdrop  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:33 am
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf

School sucks sad

I know sweatdrop

you should start fixing you sleep cycle....like do somthing that envolves alot of energy or somthing....i got mine back on track when i went camping....so thing of somthing that envolves physical activity  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:39 am
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf

School sucks sad

I know sweatdrop

you should start fixing you sleep cycle....like do somthing that envolves alot of energy or somthing....i got mine back on track when i went camping....so thing of somthing that envolves physical activity
Damn me and my dirty mind!
Its sad that thats the first thing that came to mind when you said "involves a lot of energy" and "physical activity" sweatdrop  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:29 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf

School sucks sad

I know sweatdrop

Its sad that thats the first thing that came to mind when you said "involves a lot of energy" and "physical activity" sweatdrop
it's ok im quite perveted as well...i would have thought the same thing  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:25 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf

I know sweatdrop

it's ok im quite perveted as well...i would have thought the same thing
xd  

LeNamer
Captain

Miss Em Malicious

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:10 pm

I have to wake up at eight for marching band camp. x.x
I don't wanna~ ;-;

l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff