Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
New People introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:22 pm
Hi, I'm Kisame_Hoshigaki 2027. I'm 18 years old and I love Doctor Who. The show is awesome. My favorite bad guys are the Daleks.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

'Ello, everyone. I'm a big fan of Doctor Who, obviously. I'm 17. I won't be on much, considering I have school and stuff. But I'll hop on as often as I can.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart

Tinyfruitbat

Fashionable Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Element

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:06 am
Hi all, i first started watching Doctor Who when the Ninth Doctor episodes came out, and then i discovered two seventh Doctor books in my school library (White Darkness by David A McIntee and Just War by Lance Parkin) and i watched a bunch of trailers and junk on th BBC website and discovered you tube smile ... oh and I'm from Cornwall... my favorite Doctors are 6 and 2 but i like all of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:42 pm
Hello! mrgreen My name is Sarah and i love Doctor Who (Duh), I'm a Colorado-ian or also known as a US-ian. I live in a world of Fantasy and Fiction. Without my Ninjas, Demons, Timelords, Alchemists, and Soul-Reapers, Wizards and Witches, I'd be either Lost or dead. Books are fun, i like the Shadow-Children series.  

SamEugene323

potions_mahster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:04 pm
Hi! I'm potions_mahster from America, basically obsessed with anything British, which is why I got hooked on Doctor Who in the first place. And I'm basically a nerd. Band nerd, book nerd, studying, homework... you name it.
Hi! *waves*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:15 pm
Hallo thar. I am T M S. But you can call me Elan. I'm 17 and I think Doctor Who is the most SEXIEST THING EVAR. Especially the '05 series. Eccleston all the way <3

I've pretty much grown up around Doctor Who, since my Dad loves it too. But I'm still a little baffled as to why I know more about the series than he does, since he worked on the bloody thing. neutral

Oh, and I'm a girl by the way XD  

lambscape

Muskratio

Captain

Hygienic Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:39 pm
Welcome everyone!! : D

I really wish I could give individual welcomes, but I just don't have time. D: Thus, I'm just going to say here that I hope all of you have a great time with events and discussion and such! : D  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:18 pm
HELLO! ^ ^ I'm 22 and an Archaeology major. Been a loyal fan of doom since early middle school (must've been early or mid 90s? Can't remember) when they played it on PBS.

That's right. I'm from the time before. Ooooo... @ o The days when we had to scrounge around PBS for old episodes that may or may not be canceled due to fundraiser week. The days when EVERY episode was a cliff hanger or an arc of some sort. The days of fellow nerds looking at you in confusion upon your spouting of witty phrases coined from something you saw in an episode. The days when only your parents knew who the hell you were dressing up as for Halloween... and everyone else mistook you for Mary Poppins. >_> The days before bitTorrent made ALL the episodes actually available to view (I'm disgusted by the DVDs they attempt to pawn off which have random scattered episodes through it). Yes... I am from the fabled times of hell. @ o;;;;

Anyways...

My favorite doctor is Tom Baker, and my mom's favorite is Pertwee. Tennant IS running a VERY close second for me however. It's an eternal fight in my head. Ah... to love the man who made Doctor Who such an amazing hit, or the man that gave it CPR with shiny white teeth to boot? I could go on about my love of the first 4 doctors and Tennant forever.

My least favorite would have to be Colin Baker for what I think are obvious reasons. ^ ^;;;; I also wasn't too fond of Eccleston either. "GASP" I know, but he just snubbed the roll and obviously took the part without understanding fully what it meant, or what it meant to the fans. (Yes, I know . I let me not liking the actor ruin part of it for me)

Also, I have to admit, I'm in love with Torchwood as well. As corny as it is, Captain Jack is awesome. ^ ^ <3s!!!

Anyone hear about that "Sarah Jane Adventures" spin-off? It was actually pretty good. ^ ^ Reminded me a lot of the Baker days. Same music, same camera style, same corny story lines that were still oh so entertaining. ^ ^

I basically credit Doctor Who for every thought I've had since seeing it. XD It was indeed a great moment of inspiration the day he graced my television screen. It hath left me forever changed.

PS. OH! My favorite bad guy was Sutek. I actually bought that arc. XD  

Banbutsu Ruten

7,250 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200

AttemptedPerfection

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:38 pm
Hello, I'm #8 I'm a huge fan of do who with my favortie Doctor being number 7 after seeing the curse of fenric. My favorite episode from the new series (because its odd to compare the old and the new O_o) is parting of the ways because Jack dies (yeah he came back to life but he still died) and I love the Daleks more than my own mother.

Oi, *recognises tms* oi! t m s! Didn't I help kill you?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:43 pm
@_@ Oh my. Not a Jack fan I see. Well... to each his own I guess. A love of Daleks is still a love indeed. HAHAHA!!! Ha.... hmm... ^ ^;

I still <3s him. He was going to be Jack from Will and Grace, but got replaced last minute by a straight man due to "not being gay enough." ^ ^ Good turns of fate come in odd packages.  

Banbutsu Ruten

7,250 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200

dah fuzzinator of dewm!

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:14 pm
Hello! Well, i am The Fuzzling. My real name? Eh, don't feel like revealing it. I am shy in real life, but i love to draw and write. I have a dark sense of humor, too. I am American, but i love british humor and culture. Yay, tea! I like African tea, as well.

Favorite Doctor actor? Hmm, a tie between Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant.

I have a interest in complex things. Like Time travel. I don't know why, though. I like to draw, work on things, listen to music with a cool beat and watch good shows. Anything on Showtime or Scifi captures my interest.

I am working on a time traveling story, as well.

I don't know much about the Series entirely. So, i am working on finding the older episodes. :3 I have found torchwood, though, so i am working on watching the series.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:17 pm
Ninth, fourth, eigth and seventh were the best I believe. The first was nice, but the episodes were kinda cheesey, but just the same, still good stuff.

Tis too bad not many have seen the entire series and so many episodes are lost as well...

Well, ready for the next season with Daivd Tennant. If I remember correctly, isn't there no more Martha Jones or am I mixed up?  

DJ_Green

Laryandra

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:45 am
Hey everyone. I'm Laryandra! ^_^ I'm a new Doctor Who fan but I love it more than I should. XP I like the Ninth and Tenth Doctors best. Can't choose between them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:05 am
I best introduce myself,

I am Shiekky or Sheidow, whatever you prefer and I'm a sixteen year old Australian. The last episode to air here was 'Blink' and that was a great episode.

I have a little kitty statue in my garden and it looks like it's eyes move.

Anyway, I'm a Doctor Who Fanatic... My fav Doctors were Jon Pertwee (3rd), Tom Baker (4th), Sylvester McCoy (7th) and Christopher Somthingorother (9th) and I have watched over 150 episodes of Doctor Who from all the era's.

And Adric and Ace were some of the best assistants I think.. xD

Imaginary Reality

Imm0rtal Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:05 am
Hey, I'm arabian2007 and no I'm not Arabic. I got into Doctor Who about a year ago and it is my favorite T>V> show ever. My friend introduced me to it. I love the new series,and although I have never seen the old ones, I really want to. I love the 10th Doctor, but here in America, I haven't even seen the Family of Blood yet scream sweatdrop  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff