Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:29 pm
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage

LUCKY! I don't know anyone who pierces... I wish I did. My current job won't allow any facial piercings so im trying to find an artist who'll put a clear retainer in a fresh piercing. I DO however know someone who cuts hair! YAY!
you know if you ever in Birmingham (i dont know why you would want to be but..) just let me know and if you want a piercing then i can get him to do it and he charges less than professional piercers..i know that sounds a bit sketchy but its not and he's not, he is quite professional with it..and im sure he could put clear retainer in it.. i dont see why not..but i mean you'd have to come up here and im not to sure you'd want to to but im just putting that offer out for ya.

Actually, it sounds like a pretty good idea...Im just about to turn 18...so maybe in a few months?
totally dude...i mean im only 16 and he peirced me..he doesnt care about the age just as long as your parents dont have a problem with it...so just let me know when you want to come and do it and we can set up a plan of somesort smile

That's the beauty of it...when im 18, my parents CAN'T have a problem with it. Totally. Im planning on going up to Boston for my tattoo in the beginning of May. And i'll have to see how much money I have left, but sometime around the middl;e of May? I could take the bus...
sweet just let me know when and where my friend...of course this is quite some time from now soo yeah...whenever you want to do it just tell me and ill give you my number and we can set something up  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:07 am
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage

LUCKY! I don't know anyone who pierces... I wish I did. My current job won't allow any facial piercings so im trying to find an artist who'll put a clear retainer in a fresh piercing. I DO however know someone who cuts hair! YAY!
you know if you ever in Birmingham (i dont know why you would want to be but..) just let me know and if you want a piercing then i can get him to do it and he charges less than professional piercers..i know that sounds a bit sketchy but its not and he's not, he is quite professional with it..and im sure he could put clear retainer in it.. i dont see why not..but i mean you'd have to come up here and im not to sure you'd want to to but im just putting that offer out for ya.

Actually, it sounds like a pretty good idea...Im just about to turn 18...so maybe in a few months?
totally dude...i mean im only 16 and he peirced me..he doesnt care about the age just as long as your parents dont have a problem with it...so just let me know when you want to come and do it and we can set up a plan of somesort smile

That's the beauty of it...when im 18, my parents CAN'T have a problem with it. Totally. Im planning on going up to Boston for my tattoo in the beginning of May. And i'll have to see how much money I have left, but sometime around the middl;e of May? I could take the bus...
sweet just let me know when and where my friend...of course this is quite some time from now soo yeah...whenever you want to do it just tell me and ill give you my number and we can set something up

Yeah, I know, but it's still the ONLY time I could EVER hope to make it out of here. :[  

babies-in-a-cage

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:39 pm
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage

Yeah, I know, but it's still the ONLY time I could EVER hope to make it out of here. :[
i see..well at least you can make it outta there..just let me know friend  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:03 am
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage

Im sorry...but that just sounded SO Canadian! I feel like "eh" should have been trown in there somewhere. :]  

babies-in-a-cage

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:16 pm
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage

Im sorry...but that just sounded SO Canadian! I feel like "eh" should have been trown in there somewhere. :]
haha..yeah it should have been i thought about it then was like ehh nah...i say eh all the time though...and my therapist said instead of a gender identity crisis i have a nationality crisis and that i should have actually been born as a Canadian cause i mean i am a lot like a Canadian.. but instead i was born in ******** Alabama  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:45 pm
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage

haha..yeah it should have been i thought about it then was like ehh nah...i say eh all the time though...and my therapist said instead of a gender identity crisis i have a nationality crisis and that i should have actually been born as a Canadian cause i mean i am a lot like a Canadian.. but instead i was born in ******** Alabama

XD! Everytime anyone asks me the question "If you could fly anywhere, where would it be?" I ALWAYS respond with "Canada. To stay." [oddly enough this question has been asked quite a bit lately] I wanna live ther cause: I love the cold weather, GAY MARRAGE!, Tegan and Sara, and just the fact that everything is so much cooler there! Oh, and, no TYRANTS for pres. But I can't very well say all that to my family [who has NOidea im gay] so im always like"Um...uh...the wather's nice." when asked. ok, and, I really thin if we're going to continue the converation it should be moved to the random chat before anyone gets mad at us. :]  

babies-in-a-cage

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:31 pm
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage

XD! Everytime anyone asks me the question "If you could fly anywhere, where would it be?" I ALWAYS respond with "Canada. To stay." [oddly enough this question has been asked quite a bit lately] I wanna live ther cause: I love the cold weather, GAY MARRAGE!, Tegan and Sara, and just the fact that everything is so much cooler there! Oh, and, no TYRANTS for pres. But I can't very well say all that to my family [who has NOidea im gay] so im always like"Um...uh...the wather's nice." when asked. ok, and, I really thin if we're going to continue the converation it should be moved to the random chat before anyone gets mad at us. :]
haha..nah..me and Tee_and_essing created this guild and we do this s**t all the time..we can never stay on topic..add gone wild....anywho...im gonna move there as well..hopefully go to college there....and for the exact same reasons as you my friend...plus health care is great and my mom is in real bad health right now..its a bit scary..so it would benifit her greatly...just gotta get the money to do it....im gonna get a full time job this summer to go up thee and visit see what its like and to go and chillz will addex....you should come  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:28 pm
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage

haha..nah..me and Tee_and_essing created this guild and we do this s**t all the time..we can never stay on topic..add gone wild....anywho...im gonna move there as well..hopefully go to college there....and for the exact same reasons as you my friend...plus health care is great and my mom is in real bad health right now..its a bit scary..so it would benifit her greatly...just gotta get the money to do it....im gonna get a full time job this summer to go up thee and visit see what its like and to go and chillz will addex....you should come

OMG I WANT TO! But im afraid i'll be too poor! Im getting my tattoo in May [my whole chest plate done] and it'll be EXPENSIVE! So i'll have to play it by ear.  

babies-in-a-cage

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:30 pm
ALSO! I got my copy of Under the Radar out and am taking it to my hairdresser on Saturday! I'll try to pust pics when it's done! IM SO STOAKED!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:53 pm
SO EVERYONE WANTS TO COME TO CANADA.  

8mr-music8

OskerWilde
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:59 am
Basically.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:33 am
Canada's the shizz.......im leaving to get my hair cut in 45 minutes!!!WOOOO!  

babies-in-a-cage

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:15 pm
babies-in-a-cage
awesome!!!! i got mine cut on Thursday..both sides got shaved and i love it!!!..people look at me at school its ******** hilarious...we had an assembly on Friday and i was sitting next to a substitute teacher..like the seat next to me was empty then she was sitting in the seat next to that one and she kept staring at me..cause i mean im a girl with lika a mullet and a labret piercing...i don't really blend in..and i would turn to look at her and she would turn away quickly..it was really funny..ahh good times...i get many stares in the hallways...oh people.....its so funny...cause they don't know what to do....my friends think its great!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:57 am
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
awesome!!!! i got mine cut on Thursday..both sides got shaved and i love it!!!..people look at me at school its ******** hilarious...we had an assembly on Friday and i was sitting next to a substitute teacher..like the seat next to me was empty then she was sitting in the seat next to that one and she kept staring at me..cause i mean im a girl with lika a mullet and a labret piercing...i don't really blend in..and i would turn to look at her and she would turn away quickly..it was really funny..ahh good times...i get many stares in the hallways...oh people.....its so funny...cause they don't know what to do....my friends think its great!

Mine looks ******** AWESOME! I'll post pics soon, as soon as I can figure out my new digital camera. I only got the one side short [like Teegs], and my hair color darkened to a deep brown, almost black, and my hairstylist left my swoopy-bangs my normal blonde color with the dark brown underneath. :] I love it!! My mom freaked out, of course. Sha was all, like, "It looks too...butch." And my mouth just dropped open. I am in no way a butch, im just cool. and I think he cut was cool, something radical to do. She's in such deep denial that im gay. :]  

babies-in-a-cage

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:04 pm
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage

Mine looks ******** AWESOME! I'll post pics soon, as soon as I can figure out my new digital camera. I only got the one side short [like Teegs], and my hair color darkened to a deep brown, almost black, and my hairstylist left my swoopy-bangs my normal blonde color with the dark brown underneath. :] I love it!! My mom freaked out, of course. Sha was all, like, "It looks too...butch." And my mouth just dropped open. I am in no way a butch, im just cool. and I think he cut was cool, something radical to do. She's in such deep denial that im gay. :]
haha..oh parents..so clueless...i mean im not even gonna deny it, im a total dyke..and its awesome!!!, i cant wait to see your pics...once i find my digital camera ill post some as well biggrin  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff