Emy and Sara?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:59 pm
ahahahahhha...not that kinda stuff dummy!! we are both gay but we be just friends...i should have worded that differently....whats funny is im very much an introvert but i have so much fun with that and theater..but i hate being around alot people..i usually very shy in social situations  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:03 pm
Yes you should have, keep in mind that I am extremely perverted and anything you say that could, in anyway, be sexual I will notice.
I don't like either.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:05 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
Yes you should have, keep in mind that I am extremely perverted and anything you say that could, in anyway, be sexual I will notice.
I don't like either.
as yes you are very perverted..as am i..i should have noticed..oh well!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:07 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
I don't like either.
as yes you are very perverted..as am i..i should have noticed..oh well!!!
I'm surprised you didn't.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:26 pm
you know i am too!! damn me!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:54 pm
amazon_wolf
User Image  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:30 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
User Image
haha..nice  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:38 am
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
User Image
haha..nice
You have new hair!  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:03 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
User Image
haha..nice
You have new hair!
User Image i do  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:52 pm
umm hi! kind of an update thing Sara stated this in a recent interview thing that someone posted on LJ (livejournal):
Sara: Yes we have decided to take a break. And yes she will continue to be involved in our career! Our collaboration on art and visuals was an amazing part of my life for the past five years, and it would be very difficult to lose that. So we are working hard at being art partners.

they have just taken a break!....which means we still have hope, not that before i didnt because i will always support the two of them! heart heart heart heart  

8mr-music8

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:09 pm
addex_merder
umm hi! kind of an update thing Sara stated this in a recent interview thing that someone posted on LJ (livejournal):
Sara: Yes we have decided to take a break. And yes she will continue to be involved in our career! Our collaboration on art and visuals was an amazing part of my life for the past five years, and it would be very difficult to lose that. So we are working hard at being art partners.

they have just taken a break!....which means we still have hope, not that before i didnt because i will always support the two of them! heart heart heart heart
i was just about to post that part of that interview!! aha weird..here is the whole interview, thats the only part in which she talks about Emy, but if want to read the rest then here ya go!!

http://teganandsarafans.com/interviewwithsara.html  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:48 pm
amazon_wolf
addex_merder

i was just about to post that part of that interview!! aha weird..here is the whole interview, thats the only part in which she talks about Emy, but if want to read the rest then here ya go!!

http://teganandsarafans.com/interviewwithsara.html

yeah well this is the Emy and Sara thread!! lolz. lolz.  

8mr-music8

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:36 am
So Saremy is just in a coma.  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items