Submit

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:10 pm
what is that???
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:55 pm

User Image
Realizing that it had been discovered, the creature screamed and ran across the room. The noise that had emanated from the small frame darting on the floor was a blood-curdling shriek that was worse than the sound of nails on a chalkboard. Eyes flickering around the house for a place to hide, the creature latched itself to a nearby pants' leg and shimmied up the inside of the material.

Belle Boyd
Vice Captain

Chibi_Sama_San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:04 pm
wow that has ta be the smallest kimara i've ever seen *stares curiously at lump in random pants leg.User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:10 pm

User Image
The creature latches itself to the pants leg and closes its tiny eyes, frightened by the large, booming voices coming from outside the dark safe-haven. It shivers in fright and makes little muffled snuffling sounds.

Belle Boyd
Vice Captain

Zombie Tatsurou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:39 am
Beru-san pokes the small creature to see it's reaction. He tilts his head to the side in curious examination of it. "It seems to be some sort of....my god, I don't know what it is."

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:25 pm
ayame walks beside beru san and looks a it
User Image
its so weird!!  

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

Belle Boyd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:40 pm

User Image
The creature falls over from the gentle, yet powerful force Beru-san's finger created. It lays on the ground, waiting for it's head to stop spinning, then blinks a few times till its vision clears up. It makes a surprised squealing sound and scoots behind the plant, frightened by the two humongous figures towering above it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:13 pm
dont be frightened.
User Image  

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

Belle Boyd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:33 pm
User Image
Confused by the sounds the giants made, the small onion-like creature tried to come up with something to do. "Ah! I'll play dead, and maybe they will leave me alone!" it thought, and stood up. The little creature gasped and clutched it's chest, stumbed around while making a choaking/gasping sound then collapsed on the ground and layed still. It kept its eyes closed and tried not to breath, hoping the figures would believe its performance.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:30 pm
???? did it just die... no its hmm...umm...is it dead? "POKE"
User Image  

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

Belle Boyd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:01 pm

User Image
Deciding to take a different approach, the onion leaps up from the ground and growls at the giant, in an attempt to scare it off. Nothing seemed to be working however..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:09 pm
...???ummm it seems mad!!!
User Image  

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

Belle Boyd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:14 pm

User Image
The creature ceases all sound and movement and just stares at the giant. It sits down and sighs. "What a waste of energy.." it thinks, and looks up at the large figure skeptically.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:26 pm
its so cute eek!!!! heart blaugh 4laugh 3nodding whee she pats it on the head and smiles
User Image  

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

Belle Boyd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:37 pm

User Image
Accepting complete defeat, the creature sits in complete mortification as the giant coos over it. "How am I going to survive in this strange world??" the creature worries to itself, and looks around the room nervously.

Our Internet Family

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff