Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~
You Know Your Obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh Yaoi When... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakia Ishida

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:17 am
TenshinoHikari
InuGurlie89
You guys are mentioning shippings left and right and I have NO idea what the shippings are! gonk crying I merely read much much much fanfiction. Please, someone update me on this new vocabulary!

Okay time for a vocab lesson 3nodding .

Shipping: n. 1. Short hand form of any couple. Derived from relation"ship", or occasionally friend"ship", shipping was first used by people from X-Files Fan Groups. Today shipping is found in most fandoms. When the word ship is used it is meant your favorite relationship or couple. 2. v. Sailing a boat.

That work? wink

kawwaii ne.. Hmm I think I would not rather sail a boat hee.... xd but thanks for tell us that where shippings were first used..I was rather curious too... heart Thanks again!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:20 am
No problem. I'm very good at random information 3nodding  

TenshinoHikari

Ryuuki-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:55 am
That's a good thing Tenshi!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:03 am
LOL. I'm glad someone thinks so. Everyone around here *wonders if that's because she writes essays for fun, decides it might be, and then goes back to her essay about Malik having Stolkholm Syndrome*  

TenshinoHikari

Kamikaze Mitsukai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:00 pm
TenshinoHikari
LOL. I'm glad someone thinks so. Everyone around here *wonders if that's because she writes essays for fun, decides it might be, and then goes back to her essay about Malik having Stolkholm Syndrome*

The poor thing. *huggles Malik even though he looks like he's about to stab her* All you need is .... a HUG!!! *uses her super deadly hugging powers on Malik*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:31 pm
*giggles at the look on Malik's face and hands Kamikaze a Malik waterbaby toy* kawaii desu ne?  

TenshinoHikari

~Moonlight Shadou~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:46 pm
Hello? o_o  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:20 am
Kamikaze Mitsukai
TenshinoHikari

The poor thing. *huggles Malik even though he looks like he's about to stab her* All you need is .... a HUG!!! *uses her super deadly hugging powers on Malik*
*winces at Maliks blue face and turns around and walks away*  

Kenneth Lambent

Sakia Ishida

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:28 am
Demonslayer16
Kamikaze Mitsukai
TenshinoHikari

O.o OMG somebody call the paramedics! Can't have cutie Malik dying here...anyone there? help marlik-kun ne? xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:32 pm
Sakia Ishida
Demonslayer16
Kamikaze Mitsukai
TenshinoHikari

O.o OMG somebody call the paramedics! Can't have cutie Malik dying here...anyone there? help marlik-kun ne? xp

Now, we wouldn't want that would we? *still hugging Malik* ^^ Oh, we'll just unleash you into the wild! With Yami no doubt! *shoves Malik in room with Yami*

67- You buy a vacation house and decorate it with stuff that has to do with your shipping.

68- You put your magnetic dolls in the master bed of your newly bought vacation house.

xd  

Kamikaze Mitsukai

Kenneth Lambent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:41 am
._. eep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:38 am
Eep? And just what are you scared of? We're not going to hurt you. xp  

Kamikaze Mitsukai

EpzilonZero

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:57 am
ok...no offense Demonslayer16, but if Yaoi seems to bother you so much, why do you always bardge in? All the threads are clearly labeled and you could just as easily avoid it. Your posting habits puzzle me. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:15 am
Sesshie-chan
41. when your username is "insert fave couple"

OMG... xD Anyone want to IM me? My sn is Seto x Jonouchi... or xBakura x Malikx... or Pegsy x Solly! I use Seto x Jonouchi the most often, though... xD

Oi, I had the full shippings list on my fanfiction.net profile, but I took it off. You can see it somewhere in my livejournal, though, at www.livejournal.com/~Eluded_Dreams/ ^^  

Kazumi_Ryudoh

Ishida-kun03

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:51 am
i'm obsess with bakuraxryou. i'm actually obseess with every character that i even make costumes for each character except weevil and rex. must buy fabric, hair color products to change hair.

current hair: (darkmagician's hair color)  
~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff