Welcome to Gaia! ::

l. fraud. ll. death. lll. confidence : The Official Tegan an

Back to Guilds

Reply l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild
U.S. TOUR DATES! [They're actually up now!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited?
  OF COURSE, YOU t**t!
  Not really...I don't think they're coming to my town...
  Im still in denial they're doing another U.S. Tour...
View Results

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:07 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
Yes it does.

I agree.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:36 am
babies-in-a-cage
-lTee_and_Essingl-
babies-in-a-cage
-lTee_and_Essingl-
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
im bitter too stare

Let's make a bitter circle, and surround ourselves in bitterness. stare
I'm bitter too!
Even though I am going to there show in Davis (Woo!). It's because my best friend is dating the girl I really like, really really like. A lot.
The worst part is that both of them know I like her, so I feel very betrayed. Just thought I'd share that.
I've decided life is not very fond of me.
I'm going to go brood and watch Buffy now.

AWWWWW. But still, you have TEGAN AND SARA to look forward to! But that really IS horrible. Im sorry.
That is very true, Tegan and Sara make everything better.
I'll get over it eventually. In a few years. Maybe.
sad
It's going to be very awkward at school though, especially because they are the people I hang out with the most.

But let us not duel on such sad subjects.
I'm getting a super cool new amp for my guitar soon! My current amp sucks.
And I might get to see Ani DiFranco! That would be amazing.

If I can get tickets, im going to see her TOO!

Believe me, my heart is really hurtinf right now...I have a crush on this girl...I don't even kknow if she's gay oir not...but I THINK she is...I worte in my journal about her,

"I have this crush...it kills me everytime I see her.
It's like, I KNOW she's too old for me, and not interested..but I fool myself into thinking she IS.
But whay if she really is?

SEE....

She's so awesome, knows all the cool tings to read, where I can get a bike for dirt-cheap and get it fixed for about that as well.
She liked my cake, and went out of her way to teall me, while standing right up on me.

Does it give her sick kicks to watch me blsh whenever we talk or when she accidentaly touches my shoulder?

Is it funny that, everytime I see her perfect fugure walking away from me, I can't help but give her the up-and-down? That , as soon as I realize she's there, I can feel the acid burning a hole into my chest?

Panic attacks happen, the shakes happen, as soon as I hear that slight lisp that makes her "s"s whistle. As soon as I hear the gentle click clack of her cute little feet on the floor.

Why her? Why me? Why not?"

AUGH! I was JUST at the music store where she works, and I almost CRIED I was so nervous... Any pointers?
I know how that goes.
I'm afraid I don't have any pointers though. Just don't get your hopes up, I learned that the hard way...a lot.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:29 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
babies-in-a-cage
-lTee_and_Essingl-
babies-in-a-cage
-lTee_and_Essingl-
I'm bitter too!
Even though I am going to there show in Davis (Woo!). It's because my best friend is dating the girl I really like, really really like. A lot.
The worst part is that both of them know I like her, so I feel very betrayed. Just thought I'd share that.

AWWWWW. But still, you have TEGAN AND SARA to look forward to! But that really IS horrible. Im sorry.
sad
It's going to be very awkward at school though, especially because they are the people I hang out with the most.

Believe me, my heart is really hurtinf right now...I have a crush on this girl...I don't even kknow if she's gay oir not...but I THINK she is...I worte in my journal about her,

It's like, I KNOW she's too old for me, and not interested..but I fool myself into thinking she IS.

SEE....

She's so awesome, knows all the cool tings to read, where I can get a bike for dirt-cheap and get it fixed for about that as well.
She liked my cake, and went out of her way to teall me, while standing right up on me.

Does it give her sick kicks to watch me blsh whenever we talk or when she accidentaly touches my shoulder?

Is it funny that, everytime I see her perfect fugure walking away from me, I can't help but give her the up-and-down? That , as soon as I realize she's there, I can feel the acid burning a hole into my chest?

Panic attacks happen, the shakes happen, as soon as I hear that slight lisp that makes her "s"s whistle. As soon as I hear the gentle click clack of her cute little feet on the floor.

AUGH! I was JUST at the music store where she works, and I almost CRIED I was so nervous... Any pointers?
I know how that goes.
I'm afraid I don't have any pointers though. Just don't get your hopes up, I learned that the hard way...a lot.
oh wow..i just went through pretty much the exact same thing...except shes my age but had a boyfriend..she told me she liked me then told my best friend she doesn't and doesn't know what to do cause i like her..led me on for entirely to long..so please my friend don't get your hopes up, it hurts far too much if you get let down...no one deserves that, especially not good people like yourself  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:08 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
babies-in-a-cage
-lTee_and_Essingl-
babies-in-a-cage
-lTee_and_Essingl-
I'm bitter too!

sad

SEE....

I know how that goes.
oh wow..i just went through pretty much the exact same thing...except shes my age but had a boyfriend..she told me she liked me then told my best friend she doesn't and doesn't know what to do cause i like her..led me on for entirely to long..so please my friend don't get your hopes up, it hurts far too much if you get let down...no one deserves that, especially not good people like yourself

Thanks, but, being me, I prolly will anyway, UNENTENTIONALLY, but still, it happens to me A LOT.  

babies-in-a-cage

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:13 pm
Stephanie told me she liked me, but I knew not to get my hopes up. It still hurts, just not as much.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:57 pm
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
babies-in-a-cage
-lTee_and_Essingl-
sad

SEE....

I know how that goes.

Thanks, but, being me, I prolly will anyway, UNENTENTIONALLY, but still, it happens to me A LOT.
same here, my best friend even told me not to get my hopes up with this girl, but i couldn't help it..she ******** told me she liked me!!! ******** hell!!...she ******** lied!! how can someone do that and think its ok...its not right...sorry im still a bit broken up about it sweatdrop  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:16 pm
Girls suck.
Sometimes I wish I could be asexual.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:55 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
Girls suck.
Sometimes I wish I could be asexual.
me too...but i love girls far too much to be asexual,,,,damn you ladies for being so damn sexy..girls jusy make me so sad yet so happy at the same time....there is only one thing that helps me when im really sad and no one says it better that Tegan..she approves if it

User Image  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:19 pm
Same here! Great work ladies! [Im REALLY drunk rigth now]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:47 pm
babies-in-a-cage
Beer bad.
Do you know what happens when you drink to much? You turn into a caveman/woman. Even ask Buffy.  

LeNamer
Captain

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:07 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
babies-in-a-cage
Beer bad.
Do you know what happens when you drink to much? You turn into a caveman/woman. Even ask Buffy.

I don't watch Buffy...but, I had fun, so...poo on Buffy's views. :]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:17 pm
babies-in-a-cage
-lTee_and_Essingl-
babies-in-a-cage
Beer bad.

GET OUT OF MY GUILD!!!!

Just kidding. Buffy is a b***h. I love the show though.  

LeNamer
Captain

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:08 am
-lTee_and_Essingl-
babies-in-a-cage
-lTee_and_Essingl-
babies-in-a-cage
Beer bad.

GET OUT OF MY GUILD!!!!

Just kidding. Buffy is a b***h. I love the show though.

OMG. For a second I thought you were serious... I don't have anything against the show, I just don't watch it...  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff