Reply ~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~
Does anyone like ironic couples? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:38 pm
To a point. Bakura and Atem I just ca't see at all, but I like Jounouchi and Malik, or Jou ad Ryou. Love Yuugi with Ryou, or with Atem. I've seen past life Seto with Bakura and that just breaks my brain on whole new levels, but it makes you think too, which is (usally) good.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:38 am
Well, I'm sorta okay with people liking ironic pairings, as long as they have reasons besides it being "hot". xp  

Mizuko-sama

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:36 pm
Kheket
You know, like Atem and Bakura, and Yugi and Bakura, or some weird never expected couples... Do any of you people like the suprising couples? Or am I just weird? question

i like those too. something about them that just says read me. lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:16 am
Apparently my pairing, YamixSeto (NEVER yugi.. eww...) Is not so expected. I think in a way it has similarities to drarry. Because it's the hero and the anti-hero. (Seto is an anti-hero!!! YAY!!) I just like heroxanti-hero I guess. I don't like heroxvillain though. So, no yamixbakura/malik/pegasus etc... I don't know whether mine is the less common though.

Also, puppyshipping is the work of SATAN!!! In the metaphorical sense, because satan is a religious construct, not a real thing.  

Kireshai

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Orlesian Dandy

Hygienic Rabbit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:54 am
I like alot of lesser and unnoticed pairings. Like PandoraxVivian.

Anyone heard of that? I doubt it. Or SatakexKisara, RyuuzakixRoba..You get me :p

But Coastershipping ( Ryuuzaki x Roba ) IS my all time favourite, no matter how many people never heard of it razz

Accually, YamixSeto is the third most biggest pairing I've seen in to YGO fanbase. Puzzleshipping (YuugixYami) and Puppyshipping (JonouchixSeto) are 1st and 2nd, but Prideshipping ( I think that's what it's called ) Is a big one.  
~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff