Welcome to Gaia! ::

U.B.C.S. Merc-For-Hire RESIDENT EVIL/URBAN DEAD Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Umbrella Underground Labs (RP Forum)
The Ominous Streets of Raccoon City (Send Character Profile) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReinbachThe3rd
Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:04 pm
*Hears Sindread on his Radio*
"Alright Sindread keep them safe I'll head to the Sewers with Eric and Greg and we'll clear out the sewers."
*Looks back at Greg and Eric*
"This is the most dangerous part are you sure you don't want to turn back and stay with Sindread? It would alot safer then messing around in the sewers with mutant creatures and zombies..."
*Looks down at the ground*
"I would understand completely I'm planning on setting up some C4 charges at the entrances and exits so nothing can get in and out after we leave what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:36 pm
*gavin stops running*
i think i lost them..better see if my radio works
gavin starts to check each radio channel*
this is gavin hunter please come in..is anyone out there?
*hears a growling sound and looks behind*
oh crap...
*starts running and the shoots the zombie dog in the forhead*
hope nothing else comes  

azurekite001

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:06 am
*sindread helps build the defences when there is a loud screetch, they look out side to see 20 hunters coming*
STARS leaser "TOO POSTIONS!"
*everyone gets in postion with guns, i run up stairs where there are 10 STARS members and 7 cops gettting ready, i go in the middle with my MP5 then the order is given*
STARS leader "FIRE"
*then everyone in the house opens up on the hunters killing 8, 3 jump on the roof and the other 8 charge the windows, 6 of them are killed but 2 of them break through, each landing on a guy but both are quickly killed before they can do anything, the 3 hunters break through a weak spot on the roof and jump down, 2 are killed but the 1 jumps on me, it trys to slash me but i take out my knife and stab his arm, it gets off then i stab it in the face 13 times killing it, we then throw the hunters outside and re build where they broke in making it stronger.*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:40 pm
Eric Looks Back And Looks At Dante, "Yea...It Looks Like That Is Our Only Choice, Right Now" Eric Takes Out Some Grenade, And Plants Them Around The Enterance, And The Exit.
"Are U Ready Dante?"

User_3556568
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

azurekite001

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:44 pm
*gavin starts to walk in the direction of the police station*
...hope nothing else is in here
*opens back door ot the police station and wacks slowly with M16 ready*
IS ENYONE HERE???..hmm..i better take a look around and bu seems liek some otehr person or people did.
*finds door that says basement and opens it up adn walsk dow nthe stairs*
..O.O...holy..so much blood
*exits basement adn gose up to the rofo adn sees a few crows adn poitns M16 at teh crows and pulls the trigger and emptys all 30 shots into the crows and they all die the na licker crawls up teh side of the roof*
(says in a quiet voice)crp..cant mvoe or im dead..
*licker crawls rigth pass me and crawls down the other side fo the building*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:51 pm
"take care guys"
*sindread says as he leaves, he then turns the corner to the right then takes a left and finds a broken finds a dead end, their is a hole in the ground*
"I have nothing to lose"
*sindread then jumps down the hole to find himself in the sewer, he then walks and talks into comm*
"this is sindread, I am in the sewer, is any one out their?"
*static and unaware sindread is getting stalked by a brain sucker* User Image
"I repeat is their any one out th..."
*sindread then gets tackled by the thing, luckly having a helmet it cant get his brain but is bites on his neck*
"AHH YOU ******** LEECH"
*sindread takes out his knife and cuts its mouth, it jumps back, sindread shoots it in the head all 32 times with his mp5 he then gets up*
"this is sindread I repeat is the......."
*sindread then falls to knees and feels sick and wipes his neck to find a greenish liquid*
"poison, i am ********, wait i remember their being labs under the city, maybe they have an antidote, I learned about these things too, brain suckers, if i remember correctly I have 5 hours to get the antidote or I am ********, This is sindread, I have been poisoned, I have to go down to the labs below the city to look for antidote"  

Militarywolf
Crew

azurekite001

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:29 pm
*gavin hears sindread on the comm*
yes,this gavin,are you ok?,waht is you're position?
*waits for responce and shoots a few on-commign zombies whiel waiting*
crap,im almsot out for my uzi and theres too many zombies
*gavin puts his radio back on his waste and runs back down stairs adn holds his position at the main floor*
i repeat again,thsi is gavin what si you'r position sindread?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:31 pm
*sindread takes off gas mask and straps it to side, pulls down mask, his face is turing white and area around eyes red, he looks around*
"I do not know but I got myself into this"
*sindread stands up*
"I'll get myself out, just continue what you were doing, i'll contiue down the sewer untill i find a way into the labs"
*sindread reloads his gun and walks down the sewer looking for a way into the labs, he spots a small metal gate with water coming down behinde it, he walks over, picks the lock, opens the door, walks throught the water to find a big reiforced stell door, he then calls HQ*
"HQ this is sindread of the UBCS, i have been poisend and need to get into the labs under the city, i'm at a reinforced steel door down in the sewer so i figured it was yours, how can i get in?"
HQ "roger that sindread, stad by we will over ride access"
1 minute later
*the door opens*
"okay sindread, go in, get a cure, and bring back a sample of the cure as well so we can have a look at it"
sindread "roger that HQ sindread out"
*sindread tunes comm to team*
"alright guys i'm makind my way into the labs now, good luck with whatever your doing, i heard that birkin went nuts in here, i hope i dont incounter him"
*sindread walks into the labs*  

Militarywolf
Crew

azurekite001

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:27 pm
*gavin gets off of the comm and loosk for a way down to the undergroudn lab*
where is that secret entrence at again..hmmm...
*walks down to the parking lot in the R.P.D and sees a manhole*
there is a way..i guess its the only way in
*opeans up the manhole adn jumps down the hole then starts walking down the sewer adn sees a giant spider o nteh wall*
OH CRAP!!!
*starts to shoot the giant spider with M16 and then it finaly dies*
OH MY GOD!!,that took a while
*starts to run down the sewer again and sees a metal door and opeasn it up and poitns m16 throu the door and puts back up agaisnt teh wall*
hope nothign sin here liek a hunter or a licker
*sees a nother door and reads the sigh that says "lab room A" then opeans up the door & walks in*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:31 pm
*sindread continues through the labs searching every room he comes across, he walks and the hall opens up leading to a lobby, it is a decent size around, sindread looks left and right thinking where to go, he then walks over to the desk, turns of the computor and access the files, he finds out the antidote is in D hall room number D037*
"alright now to mve there.."
*there is a running sound, sindread turns toward the sound to see A hunter beta coming at him* User Image
" oh s**t "
*sindread throws a flasbang in its face, it stops, sindread shoots it 27 times before it runs at him and tackles him down, it goes to smash him with its big left arm, sindread rows out of the way in time, sindread jumps on its back, takes out an incidenary grenade, shoves it in its mouth, jumps off and backs up as the grenade's flames burns it from the inside out*
"figuers, the only expirements I see are the ones that are not trained"
*sindread them continues down D hall, finds the room, finds the antidote, puts one in a metal cylnder container, he then takes one, puts in on the shot needle thing, and injects it into himself...his face gets color back, the wound heals up and he gets back his strength, he then pulls him mask up, unstraps hi gas mask and puts it back on and stands up*
"that was eaiser then i thought it would be... all well, I mind as well see if i can find any USS guys around here, They were supposed to be on mission here and top side..."
*just then his comm goes off, its a pilot of night hawk saying*
"the G virus is secured, USS alpha team is dead except for Mr.Death (Hunk) All other USS members continue what your orders were, night hawk out"

"well that sucks for Alpha team, all well that is war for ya, he said other members, I should got top side and see if i can find any"
*sindread walks out of the room, down the hall, into an elivator that leads in an old shack behinde a building, walks out and down the ally*  

Militarywolf
Crew

ReinbachThe3rd
Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:51 am
*Looks at Eric*
"Yeah its time to blow this place up!"
*The C4 goes off sealing the entrances and exits of the sewers*
"We may not be able to kill the creatures down there but at least we can say that they'll never be coming out of there..."
*Looks at Eric again*
"Lets get to the R.P.D. station Sindread was talking about... Maybe they can still use our help?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:04 pm
*gavin looks aroudn and sees a destroyed lab*
damn,this place got messed up bad(hears a sharp screetching noise)what was that..?
*gavun turns aroudn and sees 3 hunters and 6 lickers coming his way*
eek OH s**t!!!!..i got to run..
*kicks down lab door and pulls uzi at adn aims at a barrel full of what looks like nades and shoots and the 3 hutners and 6 lickers die but coem crawling out on fire*
OH MY GOD!!! WHY WONT YOU 9 JUST DIE!!!
points uzi at the 9 creatures adn holds down the trigger then runs and climbs up the man-hole that leads to the R.P.D greog and seels up the man-hole*
hope no one or anythingy else was down there
*runs to the greog door and opeans it up and walks and sits down in the main room of the R.P.D with M16 ready*  

azurekite001

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:37 pm
*as sindread is walking down the ally he can hear shooting, he runs down the ally, turns and find 3 USS soldiers fighting, he runs up next to them and begins to fire*
USS soldier "who are you?" sindread "sindread, part of the UBCS, its good to meet some guys that are with umbrella" USS soldier "like wise, our orders are to find an umbrella scientist and her daughter, their home in 1 block from here, will you help?" sindread "of course, however I can, lets go ill take point"
*sindread walks in front of the guys and shoots down the remaning 4 zombies, and they begin to run down the street, they reach the house, there are 2 floors, they kick open the door and find the first floor empty, they move up a floor, empty, they move up to the second floor, nothing, they are about to leave when they hear movement from up, an atic, the walk around looking for a entrance and find it, a USS soldier pulls it down, sindread climbs up and then a bullet wizes by his head and he ducks*
"HOLD YOUR FIRE" voice "sorry i though you were one of them" sindread "they cant open an atic door now were coming up"
*sindread and the 3 USS soldiers climb up to the attic to find the scientist and her daughter in her arms*
USS soldier talks into comm "this is USS unit R17, we have the scientist and her daughter, we are moving to extraction over" comm "roger that R17, a chopper will meet you in the park, over and out"
USS soldier "alright we have to move to the park, lets move"
*they all leave the house and start walking down the street when 8 hunters surround them, the USS and sindread form a circle around the target, the huters charge, and are light up like roman candles, they all die*
sindread "good shooting guys" USS soldier "you too, now lets continue moving"
*they continue to move when all of a sudden the gound begins to move and a grave digger pops out*User Image sindread "OH s**t! MOVE NOW, MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!!!"
*they all begin to run, sindread stays, he shoots it and the bullets bounse off, it dives at him, he jumps out of the way but one of its claws goes thourgh his leg just above his ankle, and another one stabs through his stomach, it starts to drag it towards him, sindread takes off hi grenade belt, pulls a pin on on and thorws it in its mouth, takes his knife, cuts the claw of his ankle and crawas behinde some rubble then its head blows up, the USS and targets come out from hiding, 2 USS pick up sindread and head for the chopper, they arrive and they all get on and put me on*
sindread "what are you doing?" USS soldier "we got to get you medical help, dont worry you'll be back in action" sindread "all right" he turns on comm "this is sindread to team, I got stabbed in the leg and stomach from a grave diggers claws and getting take to a medic outside the walls at camp, i'll be back soon" *coughs up blood, the USS put preassure on wounds as they put gauze on his wounds, the daughter wipes the blood off his chin* sindread "thanks everyone, i'll be back soon, good luck and watch out for tyrants" USS soldier "you have to stop talking, you are maing it worse"
*sindread nodds as the chopper takes them to camp*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:52 pm
*Looks up as a chopper flys off into the distance*
"Looks like someone is getting out of here... So Greg lets head back to the rooftop of the Police Department I'll drop you off up there so I can continue my work of purging this town of monsters."
*I reload my VALTRO with some shells*
"But.... We'll have to fight through them on the way back so be ready to defend yourself!"
Greg responds "Yes Dante sir!"
*Greg and I run as fast we can through the alleys*  

ReinbachThe3rd
Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

azurekite001

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:20 pm
*gavin sits up and rups eyes*
aha,i can't fall asleep i must stay awake so i don't get attacked
*gets up and walks into a room with a lot of computers and starts to look throu the files to see waht the heck is going on here*
hmm,whats this a file about a project
clicks on it and starts to read what is says
ooh,mmyy.....god!
*gavin turns comp off and runs to the front entrence of the R.P.D station and pulls comm out*
where is everyones posisions..im in the R.P.D station at the front entrence.
*gavin turns comm off and places it on a desk with a computer near it*  
Umbrella Underground Labs (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces