Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bleach
thecloakedone and dewski's RPG! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manakou007

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:10 pm
Manakou: *looks back at Kitana and Kiska* Hey do you think we sould invite Ira over? He might want some friends i guess  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:31 pm
Kitana: I did, he didn't seem to want the company. You can try.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Manakou007

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:18 am
Manakou:Alright then*gets up and walks over to Ira* hi, would you like to join the group?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:38 pm
Kitana: *just watches Manakou and Ira, but then looks down to her book* (I don't see him saying yes....)  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:27 pm
Kiska: *watches Manakou and Ira curiously* You don't think Hikari will actually except Steele's invitation even after you asked a Little while ago...*says over to Kitana but still watching the boys*

Ira: *Looks up from his book, he took from little Jimmy, at Manakou. Then looks over at the girls for a split second and then back at Manakou* Thanks, but I prefer to work alone, Steele. *looks back down at this book and starts working again*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:39 pm
Manakou: *looks at Ira for a moment and then sits down next down him* Ok, well im kinda curious about you Hikari, How come you dont want to join us? i mean you dont really have to work with them, just might as well sit in a group and all. Right?*looks back at Kiska and Kitana*  

Manakou007

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:19 pm
Ira: *raises an eyebrow at Manakou* are you trying to negociate with me? And why are you curious about me refusing to join your little study group when I already told you I prefer to work alone? *annoyed look starts to form onto his face* Plus, if you all want me to sit with you while you all study together...then you can come here instead of me going to you. *looks back down at the book*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:38 am
Manakou: No im not trying to negociate with you, i never negociate with anyone. I'm just curious, anything wrong with that? *sighs* Ok anyways, dont bother answering*walks back to Kiska and Kitana with a grim look* Well seems Hikari's a total douchebag.....  

Manakou007

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:13 pm
Kitana: *just gives him a gentle smile* It was nice of you to ask anyways, although he really shouldn't be so mean. (Now he'll probably see us as pushy. Oh well, I guess if he's not going to like us anyways.) I just hope he realizes he has to be in a group of four for this class for later projects. *Smiles at both Manakou and Kiska* By the way, Steele, I don't mean to sound forward, but if you wish to ever ask for help for anything, you can mostly find me at the Full Moon diner down at the town square. It's easy to find.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:30 pm
Manakou: Eh its fine i didnt really expect much anyways.*smirks* well isnt he gonna have fun when he finds out about that group project...*smiles back at Kitana* Uhm yeah sure, i'll make sure to ask you, the Full Moon Diner? Alright, ill make sure ill remember that. I'm still looking around for a place for my sister and me, know any places?*looks at Kitana and Kiska*  

Manakou007

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:19 pm
Kitana: You mean to live, or work?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:45 pm
Manakou: A place to live, i dont need a place to work, i already have a job  

Manakou007

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:07 pm
Kitana: *looks at him a bit, then looks out window, thinking* Hm, there are some inexpensive condos right by my work, and there is a couple of apartments if you would like by the school. *She failed to bring up how they were close to where she lived, being as that's kind of personal*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:34 pm
Manakou: i see, i guess i could just choose the ones next to the school*looks at the wall with glazed eyes* That'd probably be easier anyways, thanks for the info though*looks back at Kitana smiling*  

Manakou007

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:37 pm
Kitana: No problem. *goes back to studying until it is lunch time*  
Bleach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items