Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Reader's Guild

Back to Guilds

Are you a book lover or aspiring writer, join us. 

Tags: book, read, writer, authors, fanfiction 

Reply The Reader's Guild Main Forum
Members~~ Come & Introduce yourself. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avi Count
  books!
View Results

lungs on fire

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:55 am
Hi im Jazzmine, im 13 years old. i love readin Fantasy but ive read just about anything. I hopeing ill find some really good books to read.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:09 pm
Xx_SmileEptySoul_xX
Hi im Jazzmine, im 13 years old. i love readin Fantasy but ive read just about anything. I hopeing ill find some really good books to read.

Welcome to The Reader's Guild! biggrin  

ApolloKit
Vice Captain

Melody2009

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:48 pm
Hi, my name is Melody I'm 18 and have loved books since I learned how to read. I am also a writer, I like writing fantasy epically. I read all types of books but fantasy and si fi are my favorite. Some of my favorite authors are C.S. Lewis, Christopher Paolini, Anne McCaffrey just to name a few.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Hello,! I'm Kevin and I actually do teach so thus the name Professor and I work with a few colleges but it hasn't been THAT long since I graduated. I just found a good job! Yes, I love teaching, readin, writing and anime as well because who could be a person that loves good stories and not love anime xd

Laters! pirate  

ProfessorKC

Artemis Gly
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:30 pm
ProfessorKC
Hello,! I'm Kevin and I actually do teach so thus the name Professor and I work with a few colleges but it hasn't been THAT long since I graduated. I just found a good job! Yes, I love teaching, readin, writing and anime as well because who could be a person that loves good stories and not love anime xd

Laters! pirate

biggrin Definitely agree with you on that! , gotta love the anime, and I'm not on the job yet, so no teaching, but I'm majoring in Education, so I'll soon be out there teaching too (don't know if its the children who should be afraid or me xd )

Welcome to our guild!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:00 pm
Hi! I'm Cymbamehbeep (I know kinda long) but I cant tell u my real name. I heart to read, it's just my favorite hobby to do; from books to subtitles on movies. I have read a lot of good books i honestly dont know which r my faves, that includes favorite authors as well. I also love to write and that's why i read so i could learn how to write.  

Cymbamehbeep

Daggger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:34 pm
Hello! I'm Dagger!
I've always loved to read. I like fantasy, but I will read just about anything.
My favorite books are Battle Royale by Koushun Takami and Watership Down by Richard Adams. I hate books with tiny type.
I sooo glad I joined this guild! I'm sure I'll find plenty of new and different books to read.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:01 pm
Hello, my name is Shannon. I'm 26 and a huge fan of historical romance and historical fiction. I also love fantasy and scifi but not as much as I used to love them.  

Underworld Priestess

Hristis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:58 am
Hey there! biggrin
I am a 22 years old college student with the main subjects History and Anglistics / American studies (since I'm no native speaker) - and a total book-freak! wink When I am not reading anything, I like drawing, photographing, listening to music, longboarding and yoga. Some of my favourite books are "The Gargoyle", "Wuthering Heights" and "Flavia de Luce".  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:51 pm
Hello! You can call me Rei. I'm eighteen years old, and I love to read. (Duh.) I don't have a specificly favorite genre. I'm open to just about anything. And I believe that to be one of my good traits.  

Rei Uchikino

Artemis Gly
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:32 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone smile  
The Reader's Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items