Reply - Fantasy / Science Fiction RP
Lady & the Vampire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampiress45

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:50 pm
Gwen walked silently through the think and tall grass back to her house to drop somthing off although she should probably stay inside after all it was storming again....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:07 pm
Veigros looked at his uncle as he went out of the room, then Veigros the window..".it looks like it will be a stormy day" he said with a sigh....
"it seemes like my lady Mana won't be able to go out for a while" he looked amused.  

VeigrosDarkness

VeigrosDarkness

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:15 pm
.."I shall have some rest now my lady..I'll come see you later" he smiled.
he bowed to the girl then went out of the room leaving the girl all alone in that beautiful room.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:22 pm
her eyes widened she was all alone now!!!
she jumped off the bed & ran to the window, it wat stiff but she somehow managed to open it.
"woaaaaa~" she said surprised as she was looking out of the window....It's too hight..way too hight for me to jump from here!!
she looked around the room searching for something she could use..but then she suddenly stopped, and a sad look was on her face..but..he was so kind, i should at least pay him back something..she closed the window as she was thinking and then went back to lie on the bed.  

gothicMana9

gothicMana9

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:20 am
the elf girl kept on watching the ceiling with all the thoughts fighting in head..
I wonder if everyone made it safetly home...hope no one is lost.

*Dark Elves are someway like Vampires, they dislike the sunlight and prefer to live in the darkness..but unlike Vampires, sunlight does them no damage.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:02 am
The time is passing too slow for those whome await the silent night..
for it is till not past mid-day...  

VeigrosDarkness

vampiress45

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:03 pm
When Gwen had finished she walked back out of her house and wondered around through the all grass with really no destination what so ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:15 am
..as Veigross was lying on his bed..he sighed
I feel various pressence in the forest .."ah!! such trouble..it's daylight!" he woke up annoyed..he crried his dark hood & cloak, wore them & went straight to the forest.  

VeigrosDarkness

VeigrosDarkness

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:57 am
he ran in an unvisible speed trying to lessen the contact with the sun as possible.
he reached to a place an elf girl was standing..she looked as if she was searching for something..
he disapeared from behind and suddly became infront of her.
he bowed to the lady. "what is a fine lady like you doing in this wild forest?" he said as he was arrising from his bow "I warn you this forest is dangerous!".."specially in a time like this"he said as if he were whispering.

*it was the duty of the La Vandel family to watch over the dark forest for centuries..and that was to protect it's secrets as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:00 pm
Gwen looked at him curiously and answered in an equally quiet tone. "I'm just wondering through." and then asked "What did you mean, in a time like this?" she asked unable to stop the question from leaving her lips.  

vampiress45

VeigrosDarkness

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:23 am
vampiress45
Gwen looked at him curiously and answered in an equally quiet tone. "I'm just wondering through." and then asked "What did you mean, in a time like this?" she asked unable to stop the question from leaving her lips.

he shut his eyes..as if he was searching for a right answer while not exposing the truth..then he suddenly opened his eyes.."a dangerous creature is in move..that's all i can tell you for now.." he said with a sigh, then he removed his eye patch & looked back at her "I see your name is Gwen, right my lady?"he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:01 pm
Gwen blinked and then quickly said "Yes it is." she was quite surprised now even though she probablly shouldn't be.  

vampiress45

VeigrosDarkness

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:10 pm
"surprised?" he chuckled.."ah! pardon..I shouldn't have laghed!" but the smile didn't disappear from his face..
it's been a while scince I laughed like this..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:13 pm
suddenly the ground started shaking slightly..
but slowly the shake has became stronger, as if something was going to happen.  

VeigrosDarkness

vampiress45

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:32 am
"Yes, I am, How did you know?" Gwen asked as the ground started to shake.  
- Fantasy / Science Fiction RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff