Reply Luster University
School Main Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamacchi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:07 pm
"It's okay...I didn't introduce myself either." Aiyana assured him. "I'm Aiyana Yasunari. Nice to meet you too, and I'm glad to help." She looked around and sighed. "So, do you know anyone here, other than me?" She asked when she was done.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:39 pm
Mena was a little put out when no one answered her. "Well then I think I'm just going to wander around campus for a bit if you don't mind." Mena said easing away. She turned and walked away from Ruby and the other person with the bird. She had no idea where she was going. She shrugged her shoulders as she thought this. "Oh well maybe I'll find an adventure." She said to herself as she walked out of the square.  

lady E B I S U

Bashful Explorer

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Truman walked past some kids. Well he guessed them to be kids because they where young and greenhorns. Time to play teacher and it could be fun. "Shouldn't you all be in class?" He said with a strict tone. He had his right hand on his revolver just to be that little more strict. Now it was time to let things unfold by them self.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:24 pm
Briar looked up, and turned red as he addressed the teacher, "I'm a teacher's a-assistant this period. I-i-is th-there anything you need me to do?" He said as he showed the teacher his TA's Id card. His face turning an even deeper shade red with every stutter. Curse my shyness he thought to himself.

At that moment, Bell walked into the courtyard, excited to see all the new students. She saw Truman messing with some of the other students and walked over. With a little giggle she turned to him, "Now, Truman, we don't want to be terrifying this young group. It's the first day, and for a new student it is customary to practically miss all your classes trying to find them. You can see these two are indeed looking at a map. I'm most certain they are terribly lost." Bell told him with a dazzling smile on her face. She then noticed Briar's TA card. "Oh! Perfect! Young man, what's your name."

"Briar" was all Briar could manage to say.

"Well, Briar, I see you are a TA right? Could you please head out to my house, and in the greenhouse next to it is a box of seeds labeled "7th & 8th Grade." Could you please go get it for me. The green house should respond to you earth magics and let you in. I was just heading that direction. My house is out in the forest, just follow that path there." Bell told Briar, while pointing to a small path coming from the forest. "I have that path and the area around my house warded, so nothing should cause you any trouble."

"Y-yes, I'll g-get right on that." Briar stammered.

"Okay, I'll be right here hun."

Briar nodded, and then headed down the path towards the teacher's house.

Bell then looked back over to Truman, "Speaking of the first day of class, don't YOU have a class you should teaching right now?" Bell asked, while raising her eyebrows.  

Revenges Raison D-etre

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:00 pm
Truman smiled a bit, since it was indeed the first day. "Doesn't seem to be many new Skilled Hume so maybe the first to periods I'm of the hook. Miss Bell!" Wouldn't it be perfect that Miss Bell was the one to show up. One who had gotten him in detention for skipping class several times. She had been his drama teacher as well. Not a class he thought was of any value. Gym, Skilled Hume or any knowledge to use your powers was all that mattered. The irony that she stopped Truman's little fun of playing a strict teacher which would be hard for him. He may be a good battle squadron captain and finished school but when it came to be there on time, Truman failed miserable. "So How's you been the last ten years? Still around I see. Well I'll be going now. Have a class room to sit in." He added with a smile and begun to walk away, making this as painless as it could be.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:35 pm
"Whatever floats your boat hun!" Bell replied sweetly.

She then turned to the other students, "Well, dears, you need any help figuring what is where? My first class is meeting here and then heading over to the amphitheater. I also have to wait for Briar to return with my box."  

Revenges Raison D-etre

Zelic Frobe

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:39 pm
DJ got a little bored with sitting in his dorm room, so he played a little jig on his guitar and drifted out of his seat to the window, opened it, then drifted down to the main square, underneath a tree. Once he was comfortable, he turned on the outboard speakers on his headphones and began to noodle, watching other people pass by.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:45 pm
Briar returned to the courtyard and handed the box Bell had asked for to her. "Thank you hun, but could you take it over to the amphitheater for me. Once my AU Elf students arrive we are headed in that direction."

"Uh... Okay" He said as took the box back, "Where is that?"

Bell pointed off towards a paved path between the gym and the forest. "Just follow that path."

Briar then headed off to the amphitheater.  

Revenges Raison D-etre

Kairie Skye
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:14 pm
User Image
Kaia walked around the courtyard with the map she was given of the school "Hmm I should probably find my dorm room first but this area is really nice I'd love to sketch it." She said to herself but she decided to continue to look for her dorm that way she knew where it was and she knew that this spot wasn't going any where so she could always come back and sketch it later. "My room is in the rooftop section of the grade 10 female dorms...now if I could just figure out where that was..." She said to herself again she stopped by a tree and took a moment to figure out where exactly she was and where her dorm should be.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:24 pm
iMittin
"It's okay...I didn't introduce myself either." Aiyana assured him. "I'm Aiyana Yasunari. Nice to meet you too, and I'm glad to help." She looked around and sighed. "So, do you know anyone here, other than me?" She asked when she was done.

(Sorry for the late post, internet was cut for a few days)

Ray shook his head. "You're the only person who walked up to me." he said with a sigh. "It's rare for me to meet someone."  

Ken Ray Avalon

Zelic Frobe

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:49 pm
DJ paused. Someone was standing next to him. Quickly, he turned off the headphones and slipped them off while turning the outboard on the guitar on, keeping the volume low. "Well hey there." he said. "Can I help you?" He hoped that she had come to listen to him play. God he was such an ego maniac; he really had to stop, buuuut....no he really had to stop.

She was cute. He wondered if she was single, letting his eyes glance her over quickly. Very nice. Did she like music? What about dancing? He was bad at dancing, but he could always try. How about food? Food was good. Maybe....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:41 am
User Image
Kaia turned as she heard a voice. She didn't realize anyone was there when she had decided to stop. "Hi, I'm trying to find my dorm. I just have absolutely no idea where it is..." She said with a small half smile, as she noticed that the guy played the guitar. "You think you could possibly help me find my dorm?" She asked she really did need help finding it and having a cute guitarist helping her find it wasn't bad either. That was never a bad thing that was always a plus."It would be extremely helpful, I think I got myself lost while reading this" she said in reference to the map, she always did have trouble when it cames to maps on a rare occasion she could read them. Oddly enough though once she knew how to get to a place she had no issues at all.
User Image

Kairie Skye
Vice Captain

Zelic Frobe

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:29 pm
She spoke, knocking DJ out of his trance. Finishing with a hop-skip on the bass strings, he stood up and slung the guitar behind him. "Hmm, let's see." As he leaned in close to see the map, he could smell her. She smelled nice. His heart beat a little faster and he fidgeted a little, drumming on the back of the neck of the guitar. Did he smell alright? He hoped so, it would suck if he didn't. First impressions were necessary....blah blah, look at the map, dammit.

He looked. It was pretty simple, if you held the map right. He reached over and calmly flipped it right-side up and found the school square. "Which is your dorm? Hmm, girls dorms are over here, so we should start there." He pointed and then pulled back. "My name's DJ, by the way." He slipped his headphones over one ear, turning it on low.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:46 am
User Image
She blushed a little as he leaned in to look at the map. She then laughed slightly when he fixed turned the map so it was facing the right way. "That could be why I was lost, I never could read maps right heh. Uhm its in the 10th grade rooftop section dorm 2." She smiled "Oh and I'm Kaia, and thanks for helping me out, especially seeing as I had the map upside down. I probably would have never found my dorm then." She knew that was probably only slightly true at somepoint she would have asked someone but that wouldn't have been for proably a few hours. She would haven been determined to find it but would have eventually given up.
User Image

Kairie Skye
Vice Captain

shadowofthewander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:04 pm
User ImageKyo walked around the square looking at all the new students. He smiled remembering his first day at school. He loved it here. He wondered were they were going to put his class room this year. He walked around a little more before sitting on the stairs. He took out a cigarette and started smoking it after he used his lightning ability to spark it. He took a long drag and stared at the sky. He wonder how long until he met a student who tried to stand up to him and fight him so he could humiliate him.

Kyo took his kodachi from his side and placed it on his lap. He looked at the kodachi in its sheath. It was a beautifully master sword he had named it Letum, which was Latin for ruin, death, and annihilation. His two katanas on his back had names too. One was called kuragari meaning darkness in Japanese. The other was called ranpu which meant light in Japanese.  
Luster University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff